Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 07-05-2015, 07:07 PM #101
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
note im one of the few members who has NOT mocked this womans appearance....kudos to the truth me thinks
I will get marsh to drop round your medal when he has finished his tea and done his homework

LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 07:38 PM #102

Quote:
note im one of the few members who has NOT mocked this womans appearance....kudos to the truth me thinks

There's a first time for everything.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 07:40 PM #103
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
I just wish I'd a grand for the 'disabled' people I know of - badges et al - who play footie every week and hit the dance floor every Saturday night.

(Kirk the Ukipper fascist being controversial again. )
Really, along with the many families with 12 children, the immigrants and the tenants from hell i'm surprised you are not permanantly on the phone to the fraud hotline
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 07:41 PM #104
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
LT has that aspect covered on this thread

Last edited by Cherie; 07-05-2015 at 07:41 PM.
Old 07-05-2015, 08:28 PM #105

the person is definitely a coward. if the person saw this woman parking (which she must have how else did she know the woman was fat and ugly?) then why didn't the person confront her on the spot?

Last edited by lostalex; 07-05-2015 at 08:28 PM.
lostalex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 08:29 PM #106

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Really, along with the many families with 12 children, the immigrants and the tenants from hell i'm surprised you are not permanantly on the phone to the fraud hotline
I was waiting for just such a predictable response. I'm seriously beginning to think that certain Tibbies just DO NOT LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD or need to GET OUT MORE.

In any event I really DO NOT APPRECIATE it continually being implied that I am a liar just because I state TRUTHS on here which are OUTSIDE YOUR particular limited or sheltered experience.

I have owned a portfolio of 76 rented properties in my time - some of which I still retain - so I have had plenty of experience with rogue tenants.

I have had almost two decades of direct experience with all types and races of immigrants - good, bad and ugly.

I personally KNOW claimants with disgustingly large families who are in receipt of obscene amounts of benefits, and who could work if it were not for breeding babies like flies to different absentee fathers under a banal system which encourages them to do so because it rewards them far more than they could ever earn by working for a living and only breeding children which they can afford like the rest of us chumps.

I also personally KNOW MANY people who are in receipt of DISABILITY and MOBILITY BENEFITS who DO PLAY FOOTBALL, TRAIN AT THE GYM, AND DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY come weekends. I also know one guy who was awarded MOBILITY FOR LIFE, then THE DSS PAID FOR HIM TO TAKE A HEAVY GOODS VEHICLE DRIVING COURSE costing several thousands of pounds. He has, for a long time now been employed as a long distance lorry driver whilst also in receipt of full mobility allowance.

The rules HAVE since been changed but this guy is not the only one to enjoy this ludicrous arrangement.

I have NEVER reported anyone in my life apart from one particularly lying tenant who did a moonlight from a detached house I owned in Burnley owing me several thousands of pounds, but who - without my knowledge - continued to claim and receive housing benefits to the tune of several more thousand of pounds.

Even though I DID report this scumbag fraudster, the response from the Housing Benefit department was to 'rip the cheque up and bin it' with no thought for all the other payments he had ALREADY illegally received.

I do not like your attitude Cherie so I would appreciate it from now on if you ignore my posts as I will ignore yours - I am tired of being called a liar and having to defend my posts just because MY experiences are not YOURS.

Thank you.

Last edited by kirklancaster; 07-05-2015 at 08:31 PM.
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 08:29 PM #107
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
LT has that aspect covered on this thread

you need a special badge to drag me on tibb
Old 07-05-2015, 08:58 PM #108
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I was waiting for just such a predictable response. I'm seriously beginning to think that certain Tibbies just DO NOT LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD or need to GET OUT MORE.

In any event I really DO NOT APPRECIATE it continually being implied that I am a liar just because I state TRUTHS on here which are OUTSIDE YOUR particular limited or sheltered experience.

I have owned a portfolio of 76 rented properties in my time - some of which I still retain - so I have had plenty of experience with rogue tenants.

I have had almost two decades of direct experience with all types and races of immigrants - good, bad and ugly.

I personally KNOW claimants with disgustingly large families who are in receipt of obscene amounts of benefits, and who could work if it were not for breeding babies like flies to different absentee fathers under a banal system which encourages them to do so because it rewards them far more than they could ever earn by working for a living and only breeding children which they can afford like the rest of us chumps.

I also personally KNOW MANY people who are in receipt of DISABILITY and MOBILITY BENEFITS who DO PLAY FOOTBALL, TRAIN AT THE GYM, AND DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY come weekends. I also know one guy who was awarded MOBILITY FOR LIFE, then THE DSS PAID FOR HIM TO TAKE A HEAVY GOODS VEHICLE DRIVING COURSE costing several thousands of pounds. He has, for a long time now been employed as a long distance lorry driver whilst also in receipt of full mobility allowance.

The rules HAVE since been changed but this guy is not the only one to enjoy this ludicrous arrangement.

I have NEVER reported anyone in my life apart from one particularly lying tenant who did a moonlight from a detached house I owned in Burnley owing me several thousands of pounds, but who - without my knowledge - continued to claim and receive housing benefits to the tune of several more thousand of pounds.

Even though I DID report this scumbag fraudster, the response from the Housing Benefit department was to 'rip the cheque up and bin it' with no thought for all the other payments he had ALREADY illegally received.

I do not like your attitude Cherie so I would appreciate it from now on if you ignore my posts as I will ignore yours - I am tired of being called a liar and having to defend my posts just because MY experiences are not YOURS.

Thank you.

Jeez calm down you will do youself a mischief, what attitude is this Kirk? i hardly ever respond to your posts, in fact alot of the time you MOAN that nobody reads them, and then when people do you ask them to IGNORE you, make up your mind! If you can't take a bit of ribbing then that is more YOUR PROBLEM than mine
Old 07-05-2015, 08:59 PM #109
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post

you need a special badge to drag me on tibb
Special being the operative word
Old 07-05-2015, 09:08 PM #110
Banned

Banned

Quote:

Thank you.
She has a right to comment on your posts like you can on hers. Stop demanding that people ignore your posts because you can't handle being challenged, it's weak and it kills discussion.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 09:17 PM #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
She has a right to comment on your posts like you can on hers. Stop demanding that people ignore your posts because you can't handle being challenged, it's weak and it kills discussion.
Discussion? That's a joke and no one asked for your opinion.

I have a right to post without being called a liar but i'm sure Cherie and me could have sorted it out without you butting in just because you have a personal axe to grind.
Old 07-05-2015, 09:21 PM #112

Quote:
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 09:24 PM #113
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Old 07-05-2015, 09:38 PM #114
Banned

Banned

Quote:

I have a right to post without being called a liar but i'm sure Cherie and me could have sorted it out without you butting in just because you have a personal axe to grind.
You didn't ask for my opinion but you got it anyway because that, Kirky, is what a forum is. Who are you to think you can repress someone else's thoughts or opinions?

You have a right to post and Cherie has a right to comment on what you post. I won't rise to your predictable and rather basic attempts at trying to make this personal when it isn't.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 05:22 AM #115

Quote:
Jeez calm down you will do youself a mischief, what attitude is this Kirk? i hardly ever respond to your posts, in fact alot of the time you MOAN that nobody reads them, and then when people do you ask them to IGNORE you, make up your mind! If you can't take a bit of ribbing then that is more YOUR PROBLEM than mine
I unreservedly apologise to you Cherie for my unwarranted reaction. I should have took your ribbing in good nature as I always do anyone's, but failed on this occasion.

I have always enjoyed a good relationship with you Cherie which I value, so please do not let this alter that.

xx Kirk.
Old 08-05-2015, 05:27 AM #116
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I unreservedly apologise to you Cherie for my unwarranted reaction. I should have took your ribbing in good nature as I always do anyone's, but failed on this occasion.

I have always enjoyed a good relationship with you Cherie which I value, so please do not let this alter that.

xx Kirk.
Thank you, I really didn't mean it as an insult
Old 08-05-2015, 05:39 AM #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
You didn't ask for my opinion but you got it anyway because that, Kirky, is what a forum is. Who are you to think you can repress someone else's thoughts or opinions?

You have a right to post and Cherie has a right to comment on what you post. I won't rise to your predictable and rather basic attempts at trying to make this personal when it isn't.
Remember your words when I impose my opinion upon you. OK.

And as for 'making it personal' - you have a long and practised history of cutting in angrily on various threads where I was not even engaged in any kind of conversation with you, to make highly personal and offensive remarks, so do me a favour and take your baloney elsewhere.

I have NEVER sought to 'repress' anyone else's 'thoughts and opinions' - that's the sole Modus Operandi of the Liberal Left, anti-UKIP, anti-Truth, anti-UK, anti-Democracy, anti-Christian, pro-Immigrant, pro-IS, pro-Benefit Scroungers faction on here; to shout the loudest in greater numbers and portray ANYONE not AGREEING with their skewed ideologies as 'Racist','xenophobic'or 'idiots' or 'Liars'.

I WELCOME GENUINE DEBATE so WHATEVER YOU want to debate with me - please FEEL FREE to begin.

Last edited by kirklancaster; 08-05-2015 at 05:57 AM.
Old 08-05-2015, 05:43 AM #118

Quote:
Thank you, I really didn't mean it as an insult
I know that Cherie - Please forgive me. I am a genuine fun loving bloke with an easy going nature and a diverse sense of humour, but I rather think that I took it out on you for other's 'sins'.

I'm genuinely sorry.
Old 08-05-2015, 05:58 AM #119
User banned

User banned

why hasn't this woman been fined for her criminality
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 06:06 AM #120

Quote:
why hasn't this woman been fined for her criminality
Who - Cherie?

(Just joking Truth.)

Last edited by kirklancaster; 08-05-2015 at 06:06 AM.

Bookmark/share this topic