Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 11-05-2015, 07:25 PM #1

Default Spoiler, Housemate likes multiple partners

Not sure how to post this with the ''spoilers'' and whatever as I'm fairly new but here goes.

http://www.sundayworld.com/entertain...ultiple-people

Ireland’s latest Big Brother inmate Jade Martina Lynch describes herself as polyamorous and thinks the Catholic Church is a cult.

To be sexually polyamorous is to be open to having sexual or romantic relationships with more than one person at a time

Lynch (24) will join 13 other housemates on Tuesday night to launch the latest series of the hit reality TV show.

The former model told DigitalSpy that she once pretended to be possessed and her Catholic granny ended up blessing her with holy water.

"I don't believe in the Catholic religion and I just believe it's a bit of a cult, and they were praying and I was laughing because I thought it was funny that they were praying to a God that doesn't exist," she said.

"And she was throwing holy water on me and I was laughing, and she was saying, 'You're possessed now!'

I was going, 'Argh!' Running out of the house soaking wet."

When asked about her polyamorous sexual tastes she said.

"It's not talked about much, especially in Dublin.”

"In Ireland in general we're quite backward because it's very Catholic - we're kind of back in the day and there's nobody in Ireland that I've met that's polyamorous.

"Polyamory to me is freedom of your soul, freedom to express yourself, sexual freedom. It's all about freedom for me.

"People don't seem to grasp that concept, because I don't want to go and cheat on someone and break the trust and hurt them and give them a negative emotion. I want them to have a positive experience and a positive emotion.

"And if everyone was free and polyamorous and open I genuinely think we'd be a lot happier.”

Despite her vivacious sexual appetite Lynch said that she will not be having sex in the Big Brother house.

Last edited by con; 11-05-2015 at 07:26 PM.
con is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
housemate, likes, multiple, partners, spoiler