Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 18-05-2015, 11:30 PM #1

Default ....it's all going downhill..

Playing the 'good guy'...

I think he is finding it really hard. I think he is a good guy at heart but I think he is fully aware that people will take advantage of that. When he turned down the car he was fully aware that others may have made a different decision and not been so generous in his unselfish one.. Which is why he got stroppy and wanted to be left alone and got angry at the cameras. I think he may have been taken advantage of in his life for his generosity...if he wins he would take his mates to France for the Euros. Is he buying friendship??
Every eviction he will be asked to forfeit his 'get out' card to save a housemate and his heart will reign every time because he won't want to look bad or selfish. However it eats him up because he will question whether others would do that for him.
He too just wants to be loved...he is aware that the public have voted for him and he wants to keep them on his side. However it will be his downfall IMO...because he will be annoyed with himself for giving and not receiving because I don't think he will get any respect from it and I think some of the housemates will turn on him for his generosity seeing it as a ploy to get him public favour.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
downhill, jack