Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 13-06-2015, 04:31 AM #1
Upstanding Member. >_<

Favourites (more):
BB16: Harriet
BB9: Mikey
Upstanding Member. >_<

Favourites (more):
Default So Mark wanted to go home huh?

For someone who really wanted to go, he gave the insides of his lips n cheeks a good chawing(no typo)while sitting on the sofa in his good suit when the studio went live. Watch him complain of 'Mouth Ulcers' during the week. Ahhh go on go on go on. For all his brashness and more front than Dublins GPO (ok, the Cork Opera House for some o' ye) you could see his esteem issues melt away like an ice condom when he got the cheers. 'I really wanna see my friends' blah blah etc etc...Emma: Do you want to go back in Mark?' Response? 'F'in sure I do'
And nobody deemed it worthy of a thread...I wonder if he even knew the name of one of the paid lair mates? Also, he seems to fall in love very quickly...I lost count of how many times he told them he f'in loved them after they joined him in the lair...Mark's another Spiral...destined to disapear up his own wotsit a month after the show finishes. The amount of times I've seen Spiral walk down Liffey St and through Temple Bar at an extremely leisurely pace, unmolested, or even given a second glance are uncountable...Pretty obvious I don't like deh gent(to paraphrase a line from some cowboy movie I once see'd in muh yout') I'd've seen ANY other HM/actor get the opportunity he didn't want before it was offered/paid for by the voting british public...I'd've liked to have seen Sam taken from him to see where he went next, tho with Jades supposed lie at the two boxs n a question task, the answer was staring me in the face...so that left Simon...another guy I find despicable, but as he's a walking motorway pile up, it would have been very interesting to see what this 46yr old kid would have pulled out of his coping sack. Besides, there probably wasn't enough room for his kleenex in the lair. On another tangent, it's a dayum shame that the public have no way of verifying the vote counts, tho that would let us know just how many millions they make each week from the voting lines. Can't have that, can we? Lemme see...ought else while I'm reasonably conscious??? Nope, tha's it for now....Markkkkkkk, Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Confucius.

Last edited by iToby; 13-06-2015 at 04:38 AM. Reason: Typo Repairs
iToby is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-06-2015, 05:21 AM #2

Favourites:
BB13: Deana

Favourites:
BB13: Deana

Interesting poster !

Good points.

Did wonder if he was thinking "Oh ***** really ?!"
Before forcing himself back into villain mode.
But who knows.

Tbh, I'd want to go home with that bunch too.
Remember when the house used to be FUN ?
the_answers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-06-2015, 07:00 AM #3

To be fair to Marc, I think he's a 'glass half full kind of guy'. He thought he was going so prepared himself for it, but when it turned out he wasn't he was happy about it. Nothing wrong with that reaction.
jennyjuniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-06-2015, 08:28 AM #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by iToby View Post
For someone who really wanted to go, he gave the insides of his lips n cheeks a good chawing(no typo)while sitting on the sofa in his good suit when the studio went live. Watch him complain of 'Mouth Ulcers' during the week. Ahhh go on go on go on. For all his brashness and more front than Dublins GPO (ok, the Cork Opera House for some o' ye) you could see his esteem issues melt away like an ice condom when he got the cheers. 'I really wanna see my friends' blah blah etc etc...Emma: Do you want to go back in Mark?' Response? 'F'in sure I do'
And nobody deemed it worthy of a thread...I wonder if he even knew the name of one of the paid lair mates? Also, he seems to fall in love very quickly...I lost count of how many times he told them he f'in loved them after they joined him in the lair...Mark's another Spiral...destined to disapear up his own wotsit a month after the show finishes. The amount of times I've seen Spiral walk down Liffey St and through Temple Bar at an extremely leisurely pace, unmolested, or even given a second glance are uncountable...Pretty obvious I don't like deh gent(to paraphrase a line from some cowboy movie I once see'd in muh yout') I'd've seen ANY other HM/actor get the opportunity he didn't want before it was offered/paid for by the voting british public...I'd've liked to have seen Sam taken from him to see where he went next, tho with Jades supposed lie at the two boxs n a question task, the answer was staring me in the face...so that left Simon...another guy I find despicable, but as he's a walking motorway pile up, it would have been very interesting to see what this 46yr old kid would have pulled out of his coping sack. Besides, there probably wasn't enough room for his kleenex in the lair. On another tangent, it's a dayum shame that the public have no way of verifying the vote counts, tho that would let us know just how many millions they make each week from the voting lines. Can't have that, can we? Lemme see...ought else while I'm reasonably conscious??? Nope, tha's it for now....Markkkkkkk, Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Love this post you really needed to get that off your chest
sosadbbend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-06-2015, 08:36 AM #5

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Favourites:
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Haha, he tells porkies.
He wants this win way more than anybody else in there, so much so that when the legends wanted to talk have a conversation with him he told both Nikki and Helen it would have to wait until they went to bed as he needed to watch the other housemates.
He also wheedled on to Helen about her needing to say stuff to Harry as if he says it he will get called in by BB again and get into trouble. Sounds very much like the words of a cowardly bully to me.
smudgie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-06-2015, 09:07 AM #6
swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

He was out of character in his interview, mumbling "It was only a banter" like a mantra, all of his IDGAF attitude fell flat with a semi-dexter reaction

Spoiler:

Shifra, Tzabar, Ranin. BBIL 2008.
y.winter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-06-2015, 09:22 AM #7
.gif

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 5: Ika

.gif

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 5: Ika

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_answers View Post
Interesting poster !

Good points.

Did wonder if he was thinking "Oh ***** really ?!"
Before forcing himself back into villain mode.
But who knows.

Tbh, I'd want to go home with that bunch too.
Remember when the house used to be FUN ?
im dying

wish the house could be more like that

Spoiler:

CBB15: Perez
CBB16: Janice
CBB17: David, Angie, Tiffany
BB14: Gina, Dexter
BB15: Ashleigh, Christopher, Chris
BB16: Jade, Eileen

Survivor WA: Joe, Shirin, Mike
BB16 US: Nicole, Zach
BB17 US: Da'vonne, James, Jackie, Meg

BBCAN4: Mitch, Nikki, Ramsey, Tim

Moosething is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-06-2015, 07:18 PM #8
Upstanding Member. >_<

Favourites (more):
Upstanding Member. >_<

Favourites (more):

Although there wasn't very much meat in the responses, I thank ye all most kindly and totally agree with them all, especially the get it off your chest one, that gave me a good belly laugh. To be fair now, I missed a wee bit of the show, INCLUDING the segment where mark says that he'll probably be only out there for five minutes before wanting back in, soooooooo.

Confucius.

Last edited by iToby; 13-06-2015 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Summat stuck under my D key and I don't normally read back what I typed afore posting
iToby is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
home, huh, mark, wanted