Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 16-06-2015, 04:18 PM #1
TIBB's RED DEVIL!!!

Favourites:
BB17: Lateysha

TIBB's RED DEVIL!!!

Favourites:
BB17: Lateysha

Default Day 35 Highlights...

Quote:
Last night the house was rocked by the arrival of the Time Warp Housemates. This morning as the Housemates wake up, Simon tells Marc that he loves him. Marc gets up and is very excitable. He jumps on Nikki’s bed and runs around the bedroom.

Chloe and Nick are talking about Brian. Chloe comments, “He said he was really nervous about coming in.” They both agree that Helen is nicer than they expected.

Nikki is talking about Harry and is asking Nick about her. Nick says that she’s unsure how to behave. Nikki says, “No one should be excluded.” Nick encourages Nikki to speak to Harry.

Jade and Brian are in the bedroom discussing Marc. Brian asks if Jade thinks that any of the Housemates struggle with his behaviour. Jade responds, “Chloe, Jack and obviously, Harry.” Brian comments that things that are annoying in the house become part of the daily routine.

Nikki and Harry are in bedroom. Nikki is coaxing her to come outside. Harry claims she has a headache. Nikki says, “I don’t want anyone to feel excluded.”

Some of the Housemates are in the garden. Marc starts to play fight with Cristian. Cristian comments that he’s not in the mood. An argument breaks out between Marc and Cristian about things Marc overheard while in the Bunker. Marc says, “You’re supposed to be my one friend in here!” Cristian denies saying anything. Marc responds, “Don’t lie! I saw you! I don’t need enemies with friends like you. I know your true colours.”

Brian is talking to Jade and Jack about being in the Bunker. Brian comments that Helen and Marc deal with situations differently to him. He adds, “I’m quite laid back but if anyone comes at me, I can stand up for myself. Pick your battles wisely.”

Harry is in the kitchen alone. All the other housemates are in the garden. Nikki says to Helen, “I feel bad for Harry. I hate seeing anyone excluded.” Helen maintains they have done nothing wrong. Cristian goes to check on Harry but Harry reacts badly to his questions saying, “There’s a spoon in that drawer if you want it. Stir it up!”

Today’s task involves Nikki, Brian, Helen and Marc interviewing the other housemates with a variety of questions. This task will help them decide which housemate they should nominate next. They are asked questions such as, “Who do you think is a passenger in this house and why?” Joel answers Cristian. Cristian is asked, “During your time in the house, where have you been?” Cristian responds, “I see myself as a bit humble.” When questioning Sam, one of her responses spurs Marc to say, “Why have I never cringed looking at you before?” Marc also tells her, “I don’t have friends in here. I have one. His name’s Simon.” Harry does not look happy to be in front of them. Chloe says, “This is my last chance to be a bit crazy. Like a chav person’s gap year.” Brian asks Jade, “If Big Brother set up a date for you and me, would you say yes?” Jade says yes. Marc and Helen tease Brian about Jade.

The Time Warp Housemates confer about the interviews. Initially, they decide that Cristian and Danny’s positions in the house are in danger. They discuss Jack and Chloe. Brian and Marc also decide that Chloe’s place is in danger. Marc says, “Without intervention, the only thing this faction is going to have, is that they’re never going to nominate one another.” They nominate Chloe.

Brian argues with Helen over the decision, leading him to spend the night alone in the bunker.

Helen, Nikki and Simon are talking about Brian. Helen says, “No one is a hero in this house. It’s not the Battle of Hastings, it’s Big Brother.”

Champions 2013! #20
Thanks for everything SAF- Legend!
Proud HHH fan- TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!
bbfan1991 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-06-2015, 08:14 PM #2
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default News article - Daily Update: Day 35, Tues 16th June (10pm) Show featuring next nomination [spoiler]

James has posted a new TiBB frontpage article.

Quote:
Shown Tonight, Tuesday 16th June at 10pm on Channel 5.

Pictures from this show are here - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/gall...nails-994.html

Watch the episode on Channel 5's Demand 5 service - http://www.channel5.com/shows/big-br...episode-36-129

Highlights Preview:

In tonight’s show, Marc, Brian, Helen and Nikki nominate Chloe for eviction as part of their latest Time Warp task. So far this.....
Excerpt of article quoted above. Read full article here - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/bigb...n-spoiler.html
TiBB Frontpage Article is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
35, day, highlights