Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 26-06-2015, 04:11 PM #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosveta View Post
if he's a scientist, I'm a unicorn typing this with my rainbow hooves.

His explanation of his tattoo showed he has no clue what's he talking about, and his argument about neanderthal was not only completely beside the point but also worthless. Being white, blond, short and stocky, he's 90% neanderthal lookalike - his facial features are the only off part. Real scientists would congratulate her for accurate placement of his ancient ancestral origins instead of acting insulted.

His usage of word psycho, although outside of his field of expertise also paints him like "not a scientist" cause scientists have a habit of using words in very specific way - hence all the confusion about evolution being called a theory.

He is scientifically illiterate, and worse still, he's plain illiterate cause Brian (the "I don't know who this Shakespeare geezer is") talked in circles around Marc while he sat there and gasped for air

Scientist. Pfft. No one calls them selves that seriously.
I agree, he's an imposter in the scientific world or at least their biggest disgrace - he's really a male stripper with aspirations. He prances about in jocks - to me that's advertising for non-academic position.
Angelika is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-06-2015, 04:14 PM #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidmarks View Post
Marc to win.
i'm with you..

brian had spent to many years being the center of attention when he did BB events..he found himself in the bunker with marc and helen..he tried his stupid act asking about the 3 bears..and dancing around like a chicken..he got ignored..

he couldn't handle he wasn't the center of attention..worse...he was being upstaged by Marc..not a BB legend but a mere housemate...He turned nasty and bitter started bitching about those upstaging him..blowing up at them

what was he said to marc shortly before he jumped ship? .."i don't need to compete [with you]" truth is he felt like he couldn't compete... he couldn't bring down the house with his chicken dance..he wasn't intelligent enough to win an argument..and every time he turned around he tripped over one of his own lies and deceptions.
Griffin5779 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-06-2015, 04:27 PM #28

Favourites (more):
BB9: Kathreya
BB8: Chanelle

Favourites (more):
BB9: Kathreya
BB8: Chanelle

Marc is nothing but Helen's puppet.
Old 26-06-2015, 04:40 PM #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
The aspect I took from last nights show was marc being all over Aisleyne then reporting in to Helen and offering himself up as her official grass.This could be seen as just game playing which other HMs could be accused of doing but it did not fit the profile of the "straight and honest" image he constantly attempts to project.
My reading of it was that if someone talked negatively about his friend behind her back he'd tell the friend. I wouldn't be surprised if he says to Aisleyne that she shouldn't talk about Helen to him if she's going to be being negative because he won't keep Aisleyne's secrets from his mate. Besides, she'd hopefully know better than to bitch about his friend to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
RE The I am a scientist bit I would say training to be with a long long way to go.
He has a degree. He's trained and has worked in a lab. That makes him a scientist. He is doing further training to advance his career in science. Is an engineer with a basic degree working as an engineer not an engineer until they get a masters? They are of course an engineer. Similarly Marc is a scientist.

Last edited by Rorkimaru; 26-06-2015 at 04:40 PM.
Rorkimaru is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-06-2015, 05:43 PM #30

Favourites:
BB13: Luke A

Favourites:
BB13: Luke A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin5779 View Post
i'm with you..

brian had spent to many years being the center of attention when he did BB events..he found himself in the bunker with marc and helen..he tried his stupid act asking about the 3 bears..and dancing around like a chicken..he got ignored..

he couldn't handle he wasn't the center of attention..worse...he was being upstaged by Marc..not a BB legend but a mere housemate...He turned nasty and bitter started bitching about those upstaging him..blowing up at them

what was he said to marc shortly before he jumped ship? .."i don't need to compete [with you]" truth is he felt like he couldn't compete... he couldn't bring down the house with his chicken dance..he wasn't intelligent enough to win an argument..and every time he turned around he tripped over one of his own lies and deceptions.
You have it in one. Let's hope we never have to see Brian's face on BB ever again. Good riddance to bad rubbish I say.
Old 26-06-2015, 06:22 PM #31

Someone said midweek that Brian acted with dignity and restraint while in the house.

In fairness it was probably the most dignifed frozen duck act I've seen and he ****ed himself over that wall with a hell of a lot of restraint.
ItWasJustBanter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
brian, genuine, marc, nonsense, proves, remark, talking