Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 27-06-2015, 01:32 PM #1
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
Default Danny, the master tactician

Ive been watching this Bellend for some weeks now and you can see his beady little eyes flitting all round the room looking for situations that he feels he can get involved in. He wants to be portrayed as the hero and his numerous Z lister mates have no doubt groomed and coached him into believing he can win it but he needs an edge.

He wasted no time getting into the ribs of the newcomers and blatantly questioned who was in the publics eyes as the fav from the get go. He obviously knows who he needs to beat and on that basis, Marc is right up there as one that he needs to get rid of. He cant outwit him by actions, he cant compete with him on strength and alpha issues so he has a master plan to get rid of Marc.

That plan is pretty simple to see as he employs it all the time. He waits till Marc is getting into a heated debate with one of his underlings, then he pounces and tries to wind Marc up into doing something he could be ejected for. He knows how mad Marc gets when he is told to shut up and this seems to be the trigger Danny uses to rattle marc.

Trust me as I stand here dressed in a see through nightie wearing Chanel 5 and sporting a whip and jar of freshly whipped cream, that Danny will prevail one day and Marc is likely to blow himself out the door. Danny never tells anyone else to shut up as venomously as Marc and the day is coming when Marc is likely to say.....Danny would you gob off at me like this if we were on the outside and alone in an alleyway, or he might get into Danny's face and invade his space which will be enough for Danny to go crying to BB and get him ejected, probably telling BB to take him out to stop Danny hurting him (as if he could, lol)

This man has his eyes on the prize and knows how to play this game.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2015, 01:43 PM #2

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jack
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

Favourites (more):

The favourite seems to be going well though.
abhorson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2015, 01:45 PM #3

He's horrible. He makes me wanna puke. If anyone's a bully, it's him.
Gusto Brunt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2015, 01:53 PM #4

Aye, I didn't like him from early on. He was eyeing up Joel week 1/2 because he obviously saw him as a threat by claiming Joel was fake. Alright Danny. Him and Sarah would've got a gang similar to Helen's last year and picked people off, no doubt about it. Danny's tried to get a wee gang going but thankfully it's full of wet blankets.
Lampfan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2015, 02:00 PM #5

Love Danny and if he wants to win and knows how to make it happen then all credit to him, he told Harriet to shut up rather vehemently too by the way.
Miss Nicole is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2015, 02:00 PM #6
0_o

0_o

He is playing a good game, seems to be working. I still cannot see him as anything but a dullard though no matter how much I know hes not 'dull' anymore.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2015, 02:03 PM #7

Yeah, have to credit him to be fair. He's playing a good one. It will probably work as well because Marc won't last and Joel won't beat him.
Old 27-06-2015, 02:16 PM #8

danny is moron he didn't do jack **** until marc came in.nly thing he has said is your bang out of order n attack innocent pizza boxes lmao.he may end up in final cause of his looks n that's it
fitz2k2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2015, 02:18 PM #9

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

It's obviously a game plan and I wouldn't mind so much if he was entertaining with it, rather than just being a bore and sucking up to people.
Old 27-06-2015, 02:25 PM #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Nicole View Post
Love Danny and if he wants to win and knows how to make it happen then all credit to him, he told Harriet to shut up rather vehemently too by the way.
That's all he can say 'Shut up, shut up, shut up'. It's getting a little tiresome.
jennyjuniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2015, 02:30 PM #11
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

his name is written all over the cup. i'm looking at any possible contender who could knock him off it, and there really isn't one. We will just need to see how the edits go

Last edited by bitontheslide; 27-06-2015 at 02:30 PM.
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2015, 02:33 PM #12
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
his name is written all over the cup. i'm looking at any possible contender who could knock him off it, and there really isn't one. We will just need to see how the edits go
if marc survives to the finals, danny will not even beat chloe or marc
Old 27-06-2015, 02:37 PM #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
Agree. He's the smart bet.
Old 27-06-2015, 02:50 PM #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
Ive been watching this Bellend for some weeks now and you can see his beady little eyes flitting all round the room looking for situations that he feels he can get involved in. He wants to be portrayed as the hero and his numerous Z lister mates have no doubt groomed and coached him into believing he can win it but he needs an edge.

He wasted no time getting into the ribs of the newcomers and blatantly questioned who was in the publics eyes as the fav from the get go. He obviously knows who he needs to beat and on that basis, Marc is right up there as one that he needs to get rid of. He cant outwit him by actions, he cant compete with him on strength and alpha issues so he has a master plan to get rid of Marc.

That plan is pretty simple to see as he employs it all the time. He waits till Marc is getting into a heated debate with one of his underlings, then he pounces and tries to wind Marc up into doing something he could be ejected for. He knows how mad Marc gets when he is told to shut up and this seems to be the trigger Danny uses to rattle marc.

Trust me as I stand here dressed in a see through nightie wearing Chanel 5 and sporting a whip and jar of freshly whipped cream, that Danny will prevail one day and Marc is likely to blow himself out the door. Danny never tells anyone else to shut up as venomously as Marc and the day is coming when Marc is likely to say.....Danny would you gob off at me like this if we were on the outside and alone in an alleyway, or he might get into Danny's face and invade his space which will be enough for Danny to go crying to BB and get him ejected, probably telling BB to take him out to stop Danny hurting him (as if he could, lol)

I don't particularly like either Marc or Danny but I don't dislike them either. I agree with a lot of your post right up to the point that I put in bold.

Early on, when Marc first entered the house, Danny took him down in a play fight. Although Marc may be able to lift more weights than Danny, I'm fairly certain that Danny could take him down in a fist fight. I've seen men Danny's size make mincemeat out of men the size of Marc so lets not presume Marc intimidates Danny when it comes to brawn. From where I'm sitting, Marc is far more intimidated by Danny than Danny is of Marc.
Old 27-06-2015, 03:26 PM #15
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionRed View Post
I don't particularly like either Marc or Danny but I don't dislike them either. I agree with a lot of your post right up to the point that I put in bold.

Early on, when Marc first entered the house, Danny took him down in a play fight. Although Marc may be able to lift more weights than Danny, I'm fairly certain that Danny could take him down in a fist fight. I've seen men Danny's size make mincemeat out of men the size of Marc so lets not presume Marc intimidates Danny when it comes to brawn. From where I'm sitting, Marc is far more intimidated by Danny than Danny is of Marc.
I think you need to look into Marcs bios. He is a very good championship style kickboxer and aspiring cage fighter. His reputation around the pubs and clubs in his home town has him down as one to stay away from and I can assure you that if you get that kind of a reputation from a city that has its fair share of hard men, you need to take note.

Danny on the other hand is just like thousands of men I have seen in my life and cant operate without a crowd of loads of mates to back him up. He has a temper and vents it in a petulant way. My background isn't one of a ballet dancer and my family had their fair share of aggressive conflicts due mainly to the fact that my father was an old fashion bare knuckle fighter and often my house, when I was a child, was a meeting place for some of the hardest nuts in the north of Ireland.

From a very young age, I learned to recognise hard mens traits and 2 that Marc has are that he keeps eye contact and never adjusts his body to accept an attack. Men like that are confident they can repel any aggression with ease. Danny however hangs his chin out and looses his rag and highers his voice to aggression pitch very easily. Hard men and men that are confident enough to know they have the upper hand, don't need to do that and stay calm until its necessary to pick a spot and usually one shot is all they need.

Danny is a calculated bully in the midst of his hangers oners and security behind a glass and Marc is very comfortable in his own skin and would destroy Danny in a fist fight.
Old 27-06-2015, 05:05 PM #16
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

whoops danny pushed too far and lost it because marc kept his cool and laughed in his face.
Old 27-06-2015, 05:08 PM #17
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A

Quote:

Post of the series ....He prods Marc with a stick,just as Belo did with Helen, hoping they snap,lash out, job done
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2015, 05:12 PM #18

The part about Danny needing a gang around him is so true.
Old 27-06-2015, 05:12 PM #19
El Cockroach

Favourites (more):
BBUSA25: Cory
BBCanada 9: Rohan

El Cockroach

Favourites (more):
BBUSA25: Cory
BBCanada 9: Rohan

I do like when he stands up when the matter is wrong like with Helen and comments to Brian but he constantly does it to smaller matters that he no matter in and its to come across as the hero. Find him very sly and repulsive tbh. The thought of him winning makes me sick

DrunkerThanMoses is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2015, 05:19 PM #20

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkerThanMoses View Post
I do like when he stands up when the matter is wrong like with Helen and comments to Brian but he constantly does it to smaller matters that he no matter in and its to come across as the hero. Find him very sly and repulsive tbh. The thought of him winning makes me sick
He is at 2/1 now with Joel and Marc drifting to 4.5/1. Get that bucket ready
abhorson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2015, 06:16 PM #21
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

I wonder if the warning will slow him down now
Old 27-06-2015, 07:19 PM #22

Quote:
Doubt it. He'll think he's even harder cause he got a warning. Such a rebel.
Old 27-06-2015, 07:26 PM #23

Quote:
Not a chance, I remember him being in the bedroom telling the other boring housemates to step up their game. He knows this is good viewing and as long as he's seen to be on the side of good he'll be okay.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
danny, master, tactician