Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 14-07-2015, 04:39 PM #1
charlton lee bowyer

Favourites (more):
BB19: Akeem
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

charlton lee bowyer

Favourites (more):
BB19: Akeem
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Default Big Brother 2015 RECAP! Day 64 highlights spoilers

Here’s all of the latest Big Brother highlights from tonight’s show.

It’s Day 64 and luxury shopping arrives after two weeks of rations. Chloe jokes that this is Jack’s idea of heaven saying, “Milk, pizza and twenty four grand on his arm…”

Joel is in the Diary room talking about the upcoming week and impending final.: “I think it’ll be a good couple of days. I think it’ll be positive. Reality is on the dawn. It’s scary. It feels like I’ve lived an eternity with my housemates. I feel like I know everything about them and that’s something I want to treasure. The ride isn’t over yet!”

For today’s first task, Housemates are about to be tested on how well they’ve gotten to know each other. The Housemates have been split into two teams. On the Blue Team; Nick, Joel and Danny. On the Yellow Team; Chloe, Jack and Cristian. Each team will be asked questions about members of the opposing team and will have to match it to the correct Housemate.

Big Brother asks, “Which Housemate said, ‘He’s one of my best mates but what does he offer to the house?” The Blue Team correctly guess Jack. “Who believes that obesity, in a lot of cases, is down to laziness?” They Yellow Team correctly guess Joel. “Who still holds the record for the quickest suspension from school?” The Blue Team correctly guess Cristian.

“Which Housemate tweeted, ‘Fat birds trying it on with me in clubs. Stick to your own kind.’” The Housemates are all surprised at this tweet. Chloe says, “That’s terrible.” The Yellow Team guess Nick saying that Danny is too nice a guy to write such a thing. It was Danny. He’s surprised. He cannot remember tweeting this.

“Which Housemate considers the most important person in his life to be himself?” The Yellow Team incorrectly guess Nick. It’s Joel. “Which housemate said that given the choice of a beautiful woman to fall in love with him or a big pile of cash he’d take the money because he believes money can buy happiness?” The Yellow Team guess Joel. The correct answer is Nick.

“Which housemate put an end to a relationship with an ex by reminding them of an intimate video between the two of them that their parents wouldn’t want to see?” The Blue Team correctly guess Cristian. The Blue team achieve the most correct answers and win the task.

The Housemates are in the bedroom. Joel and Chloe play wrestle with Jack and try to take the money suitcase away from him. Jack gets annoyed. Chloe and Joel make repeated efforts to separate Jack and the suitcase. Eventually, Joel succeeds and runs away with it.

For the second task, Housemates have been gathered on the sofas. They have been asked to write questions directed at their fellow Housemates. Big Brother will ask each Housemate specific questions. That Housemate must answer aloud to the group and will be judged on their honesty.

Jack is asked about his decision to refuse the car at the beginning of the series and if his reason was because he had an expectation that he would win or if it was part of a bigger game plan. Jack says he would never have left after four days and he wanted to experience more of the house. Joel set this question.

Nick is asked, “Was it right and fair to drop Jade and spend time solely with Harry?” Nick responds, “I always was there for Jade but I probably didn’t spend as much time as I should with her.” Joel set this question.

Chloe is asked, “Which of the remaining Housemates are you least likely to stay in contact with and why? She responds, “Nick because I think he’s s**t on me a few times. I’ve spent much more time with these four guys than I have Nick.” Cristian set this question.

Joel is asked, “You were voted most boring in week one. Did this make you change your game plan?” Joel says that he always initially downplays his full personality in new situations as he does not want to be perceived in the wrong way.

Chloe set the question. Cristian is asked, “Who do you trust least of the six remaining Housemates and why?” He responds, “I’ve not really spoken to Nick about things.” Danny set the question.

Danny is asked, “Aisleyne, Helen or Sarah; which one did you prefer?” He responds, “Sarah. We hit it off straight away.” Nick and Chloe both set this question.
Marcus. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2015, 08:37 PM #2
El Cockroach

Favourites (more):
BBUSA25: Cory
BBCanada 9: Rohan

El Cockroach

Favourites (more):
BBUSA25: Cory
BBCanada 9: Rohan

They have cut the Danny bit out now because his agent got pissy

DrunkerThanMoses is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote