Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB16 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB16) aka 'CBB: UK vs USA' started on Channel 5 on August 27th 2015. Discuss the series here.

Old 15-09-2015, 06:57 AM #1
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Default And Bobby

During the girls re entrance to the house Stevi was sat next to Bobby with his arm around him it was really strange as Chloe was sat on the other side of him Stobby
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-09-2015, 07:38 AM #2

Yes I noticed this also the birthday kiss he received from James.Both strange in there way yet I did not read anything wrong with it.From amongst the Brits I am guessing that Bob would be recognized as the biggest celebrity ? he even entered as such yet there appears no side to him no diva type behaviours so the other HMs feel comfortable interacting with him and that's to his credit.

I did think the Stevi thing was more a game play to milk the current situation RE having a break from Chloe if so I have to say sorry mate it was sad as per your conversations with yourself.I think Stevi is basically a decent bloke but punching well above his weight in that house and constantly mugging himself off.

Last edited by Mick; 15-09-2015 at 07:40 AM.
Mick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-09-2015, 07:50 AM #3
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Yes I noticed this also the birthday kiss he received from James.Both strange in there way yet I did not read anything wrong with it.From amongst the Brits I am guessing that Bob would be recognized as the biggest celebrity ? he even entered as such yet there appears no side to him no diva type behaviours so the other HMs feel comfortable interacting with him and that's to his credit.

I did think the Stevi thing was more a game play to milk the current situation RE having a break from Chloe if so I have to say sorry mate it was sad as per your conversations with yourself.I think Stevi is basically a decent bloke but punching well above his weight in that house and constantly mugging himself off.

I agree with your comments about Stevi, he is so contrived and desperate I wouldn't mind if his monologues were any good, saying "this is great" over and over was pretty embarrassing and his attempt at a bromance with Bobby just comes across as fake as his showmance
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bobby, ritchie, stevi