Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB16 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB16) aka 'CBB: UK vs USA' started on Channel 5 on August 27th 2015. Discuss the series here.

Old 21-09-2015, 09:18 PM #26
Banned

Favourites:
CBB16: Austin Armacost
BBUSA17: John
Banned

Favourites:
CBB16: Austin Armacost
BBUSA17: John

Probably because it's fake.
goldensunlight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-09-2015, 09:20 PM #27

For the longest time I have been thinking Austin is the most typical Aries ever - I like Aries -
the first of the signs, it is the sign of the Child. It is a fire sign. It is ruled by Mars - the God of War. It is represented by a ram. Aries love heated debates.

Sadly Austin is showing some of the shadow of this sign currently.

---
I dont "believe" in astrology but find it interesting - ever since I heard Austin was an Aries and considering I know so many - He is just so typical of the sign. He is clearly high degree Aries - right in the middle and probably has a great deal of fire in his chart.

----

I found this quote online

How to Recognize ARIES

Have you recently met an unusually friendly person with a forceful manner, a firm handclasp and an instant smile? Get ready for a dizzy dash around the mulberry bush. You've probably just been adopted by an Aries. Especially if you found it a little tough to take the lead in. the conversation.
Is he committed to some idealistic cause and angrily defending the underdog? That figures. Male or female, these people will fight what they feel is an injustice on the spot, and they're not bashful about voicing their opinions. The ram will talk back to a traffic cop or an armed gangster with equal vigor, if either one happens to annoy him. He may regret it later, but caution won't concern him in the heat of the moment. Mars people come straight to the point, with no shilly-shallying.
Aries is the first sign of the zodiac. It represents birth, as Pisces represents death and consciousness of the soul. The ram is conscious only of himself. He's the infant of the zodiac-the newborn baby-completely absorbed with his own toes and fingers. His needs come first. An infant doesn't care whether or not his parents or the neighbors are sleeping. When he's hungry or wet, he yowls in discomfort. He wants his bottle, and he wants his diaper changed now, and don't be pokey about it. When the Aries person has an idea or something he wants to get off his mind, he'll call you at four in the morning without a qualm. Why shouldn't you be awake to listen to him? He's awake. That's all that counts. He wants something. He gets it.
Like the infant, Aries is concerned with the world only as it relates to himself. But who could call the small baby truly selfish? He's perfectly willing to lavish his smiles and favors on those who satisfy his demands. It's hard to resist a baby,
because he's so totally unaware that he's causing anyone the slightest inconvenience. So it is with the ram.
sungrass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-09-2015, 09:54 PM #28
I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB8: Paddy

I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB8: Paddy

I hope he got a warning for the way he behaved, the way he spoke to Janice & about Chloe was disgusting.

ON CHANNEL 5 - BRING BACK LF
BigBrotherfan4ever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-09-2015, 10:00 PM #29
Victim Noises

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 6: Kaela
CBB20: Chad Johnson

Victim Noises

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 6: Kaela
CBB20: Chad Johnson

He was AWFUL tonight. I can't really see how anyone can defend Austin saying he was going to "tie Janice to a post and lash her" (I also think there were misogynistic tones behind this comment too).

Plus him telling Janice to "learn a trade" when Janice was a successful supermodel at one point whilst Austin is barely famous for ****ing Marc Jacobs is laughable. He is delusion on top of being a vile bully

Spoiler:

EspeonBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-09-2015, 10:17 PM #30

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
He is a nasty, horrible little arsehole tbh, having a snipe at chloes alcohol addiction there for nothing at all was out of order imo
Yep, and the things he said to Janice. I understand James I think. He just hasn't been brought up to talk to older women like that.

Austin obviously has mommy issues he' s taking out on Janice that are nothing to do with her. She is getting his anger and flak. He disgusted me tonight.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins

Last edited by jaxie; 21-09-2015 at 10:20 PM.
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-09-2015, 10:32 PM #31

Favourites:
CBB16: Fatman Scoop

Favourites:
CBB16: Fatman Scoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewis111 View Post
Farrash wasn't half as bad
Farrah just didnt have the intelegence to understand how stupidly hurtful she was being, austin ... hes smart, he has no excuse.
Adam_bb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
austin, dick