Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 26-10-2015, 05:58 AM #1
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Default Rita Ora was 'groomed and sexually abused', aged 14yrs...

Rita Ora has opened up about a dark time in her life from when she was aged just fourteen.

The X Factor judge has revealed that when she was studying at Sylvia Young Theatre School in London she was approached by a 26-year-old man, who went on to groom her into having a sexual relationship with him.

Rita explained: “I was 14 when I had my first relationship with a guy. I would say he was about 26.

“I don’t want to say that I suffered it, because I wanted it. I don’t want to say that I was forced to do it. I don’t want people to think I was abused as a kid but I was definitely more mature than I should have been at 14.”

The gorge singer went on to add that the attention she received from older men made her feel “sexy” as a teen, which is why she feels she became vulnerable to them.

The 24-year-old added: “I can’t begin to tell you how confident I felt when a man was interested in me. I felt like I was sexy, I felt like I had a form of respect, I felt like he listened to me.

“Now I know he listened to me because he obviously wanted to have sex with me. I felt good that men fancied me.”

The revelations were actually made back in 2013, but have only just come to light in the mainstream now as authors Douglas Wight and Jenn Wiley research Rita’s life for her biography ‘Hot Right Now’, with extracts being published in The Sun newspaper today.

The book intends to track Rita’s journey from a refugee in war-torn Kosova to a global superstar.

https://uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/post/...d-and-sexually
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-10-2015, 06:10 AM #2
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

“I don’t want to say that I suffered it, because I wanted it. I don’t want to say that I was forced to do it. I don’t want people to think I was abused as a kid but I was definitely more mature than I should have been at 14.”

The gorge singer went on to add that the attention she received from older men made her feel “sexy” as a teen, which is why she feels she became vulnerable to them.

The 24-year-old added: “I can’t begin to tell you how confident I felt when a man was interested in me. I felt like I was sexy, I felt like I had a form of respect, I felt like he listened to me.

“Now I know he listened to me because he obviously wanted to have sex with me. I felt good that men fancied me.”

..I'm really pleased that she's talking about this/someone so high profile because she was a child and sometimes with these things...there can be a lot of judgement of...well she initiated it also/promiscuous and stuff like that.../a very 'aware' 14yr old....but for a 14yr old child who is full of uncertainties and insecurities, to be made feel that they are sexually desirable by an adult is something many young people would succumb to...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-10-2015, 08:14 AM #3

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Natalie Nunn
CBB21: India Willoughby

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Natalie Nunn
CBB21: India Willoughby

Rita Oral

But seriously, I can't believe this happened. Other sources say she had a relationship with a 26 year old man

I'd be the next Raph but I'd fail the psych evaluation

Spoiler:

Jay28jay2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
14yrs, abused, aged, groomed, ora, rita, sexually