Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB8 Big Brother 8 was won by Brian Belo. Post about 2007's series here.

Old 07-07-2007, 10:49 PM #1

Default Unfair with Ziggy

I think he is the person people have been most unfair to. I dont like him because he is patronising and keeps saying he wants to go when he doenst. But not liking him because he is chilling with channelle I dont think its fair. If he hadnt picked a girl to be with, when he firt came into the house god knows what people would have said. So I think he had no choice by comiung in a house with 12 girls. Any guiy would have done the same, and depending on various opinions, Channelle is probably the better looking one of th e lot, so its logic really!
Wildcat! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 10:51 PM #2
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

I agree with you here - I don't see why the people hate Ziggy so much. He seems a nice guy.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 11:09 PM #3

At least he has somebody to keep warm. Its a good stress reliever. If he stopsa stressing I would like him more, but I think its because of being confined for so long
Old 07-07-2007, 11:15 PM #4
Banned

Banned

I think getting together with Chanelle is what made Ziggy popular. I'd say it's the lying, the false promises and the manipulation which is making him unpopular. Just a guess.
the_chosen_one is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 11:23 PM #5

the problem with ziggy is that hes trying to hard to please the audiences! he keeps saying things like i bet the public think im like this and like that when hes with chanelle. then he goes on and blames his age. i dont think age has anything to do with this. he jus doesnt fancy chanelle anymore and hes looking for excuses. i hated it when he said that if chanelle went then he'd get to do things that he likes to do! wot the hell? if im not wrong then it was u that asked chanelle out! hes so sneaky and he really thinks hes got the game sussed out. he thinks hes gonna win. but thats not gonna happen. i think that he got with chanelle in the first place cuz he was aware of the kind of media coverage he would get, and now he just cant tolerate her. he doesnt fancy her and he cant find a good enough excuse to break up with her. hes messing around with chanelle and i dont think thats fair.
Cody™ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 11:32 PM #6

yeah but dont you think he was setup that way. Because to really like someone, it usualyy takes a week or so, but for him, he had to choose one within a couple of days. I mean with all the dates that were setup for him, with all the girls in the house, and him being the first housemate in, he knew the expectation was for him to get it on with one of them right away. So he just went with the one he found most attractive. But of course now he realises that she is not for him, what can he do? The best thing for her was if she got evicted. Then he wouldnt have to break up with her. I think he stresses because of the situation he was in.
Old 08-07-2007, 10:57 AM #7

Ziggy's gameplan is so contrived and see through.
That's why people don't really like him.
ForGodsSake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 11:21 PM #8

I think people have been very quick to judge Ziggy and I also think that it is mainly guys who have the issue with him over girls. I could be wrong but from what I have seen it has been guys who have called him all the names under the sun.

From the beginning ANY guy would of found Chanelle one of the prettiest HM in there and being a single guy no doubt would of thought shes hot. It didn't take long for Chanelle to be wearing HIS top (and not alot else parading around in front of him) and then to be getting in to bed next to him. She made the play for him because Charley also found him ok and was alot more vocal about it...after the dinner date when Charley joked about her date with him it was clear that Chanelle was jealous and moved up a gear in order to state her claim on him.

I still don't think that Chanelle actually likes Ziggy and in one of her many arguements she was really nasty towards him. The arguements are nearly always started by Chanelle usually near the time of someone else stealing her limelight and to give her more coverage. She plays the victim and is it working sadly.

The only things Ziggy is actually guilty of is being a complete mug and not seeing through her...at times I think he has then he gets sucked back in by a bit of legand what seems to be the easier option.
GlitterEyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
unfair, ziggy