Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB8 Big Brother 8 was won by Brian Belo. Post about 2007's series here.

Old 14-07-2007, 04:48 PM #1

Default Fake Week Was Poor And Could Of Been Much Better

Quite frankly, fake week was ****! WhenI heard that they were going to put an actress in I was really excited because i've always said that would be a great twist. But I did not expect the actress to be given crappy stage directions, such as, pretending to be physcic. Big Brother could have made this far more entertaining by giving her stage directions, such as, to accidentally knock a drink over one of the other housemates, to steal people's clothes, to tell another housemate they are ugly or to make a move on one of the male housemates. There is so much which could have been done and their wasn't. Poor! Poor! Poor!
The fake eviction! May have been called the crap eviction! Charley probably gathered by everything (such as the soundless audience, the crappy questions asked and the stupid signs) that she would be going back in. Talk about giving it away! It would have also been better , if they ended the interview before Davina informed her she was going back in, so the housemates watching from inside would have no idea she was returning, instead of knowing that she would be returning because this made her entrance BORING! To be honest since the bedsit from big brother 5, big brother has done everything wrong in my opinion, it obviously showed from the bedsit return from big brother 5, that it is far more entertaining that the returning housemates come back into the house when nobody else knows they are going to. For example, in bb7 was there really any need to put Aishleyne on the big screen before she came in, so in future big brother try and make things a bit more exciting because quite frankly your doing a **** job. Sorry to all people to be rude about this but last night could have made television history if it was done properly but it simply wasn't!
richardson328 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 04:58 PM #2

I think the twist was handled quite well last night.
Jack is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 05:09 PM #3

it wasent that good it was dissapointing really shame this series just hasent lived up to its brothers.
CassetteFinger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 05:57 PM #4

Quote:
Originally posted by richardson328
Quite frankly, fake week was ****! WhenI heard that they were going to put an actress in I was really excited because i've always said that would be a great twist. But I did not expect the actress to be given crappy stage directions, such as, pretending to be physcic. Big Brother could have made this far more entertaining by giving her stage directions, such as, to accidentally knock a drink over one of the other housemates, to steal people's clothes, to tell another housemate they are ugly or to make a move on one of the male housemates. There is so much which could have been done and their wasn't. Poor! Poor! Poor!
The fake eviction! May have been called the c**p eviction! Charley probably gathered by everything (such as the soundless audience, the crappy questions asked and the stupid signs) that she would be going back in. Talk about giving it away! It would have also been better , if they ended the interview before Davina informed her she was going back in, so the housemates watching from inside would have no idea she was returning, instead of knowing that she would be returning because this made her entrance BORING! To be honest since the bedsit from big brother 5, big brother has done everything wrong in my opinion, it obviously showed from the bedsit return from big brother 5, that it is far more entertaining that the returning housemates come back into the house when nobody else knows they are going to. For example, in bb7 was there really any need to put Aishleyne on the big screen before she came in, so in future big brother try and make things a bit more exciting because quite frankly your doing a **** job. Sorry to all people to be rude about this but last night could have made television history if it was done properly but it simply wasn't!
Agreed. Had potential but was blown due to lack of imagination...
bananarama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 05:59 PM #5

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Tamera Foster
I'maCeleb2013: Matthew Wright

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Tamera Foster
I'maCeleb2013: Matthew Wright

I agree. The "Pauline" twist should have been longer and better and Davina shouldn't have made it clear she was reading from a script during Charley's interview last night.
Matt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 06:03 PM #6

What a joke the fake Eviction was! Seems the producer's have completely lost the plot, I mean every twist they have tried has fell flat, starting with the all girl house the 100000 to liam what was the point?
Theodore_Bagwell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 06:07 PM #7

too right.. this series is sh!te i think lol I miss bb7.. i was hooked im not that bothed if i miss any highlight show, I cant stand charley, am sick of people bitchin, i hate the chanelle and ziggy thing... They need some new housemates (who are funny) they need to use the secret room, house.. more twists.. which are exciting.. its unlikely these things will happen.. if they do al be happy
Jonfonn! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-07-2007, 12:00 AM #8

Favourites (more):
BB13: Scott
BB12: Louise

Favourites (more):

[quote]Originally posted by Jonfonn!
too right.. this series is sh!te i think lol I miss bb7.. i was hooked Im not that bothed if i miss any highlight show, I cant stand charley, am sick of people bitchin, i hate the chanelle and ziggy thing... They need some new housemates (who are funny) they need to use the secret room, house.. more twists.. which are exciting.. its unlikely these things will happen.. if they do al be happy [/yeah]
LovelyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-07-2007, 12:02 AM #9

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

[quote yeah
LovelyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags