Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB17 Celebrity Big Brother January 2016 [CBB 17], won by Scotty Timlin, and the housemates here.

Old 10-01-2016, 09:57 PM #26

Favourites:
CBB17: Jonathan Cheban

Favourites:
CBB17: Jonathan Cheban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
It was quite funny that she was giving out about not getting enough attention while complaining about how me me me everyone else was. .self awareness
Exactly this. It was a classic example of irony.
mistybluesea is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 09:58 PM #27
-

-

lmao, just saw this so messy.
Jason. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 12:32 AM #28

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Pegasus View Post
I felt a bit sorry for her. I don't think the outburst came out of nowhere. She'd been shown to be looking down and a bit tearful looking all day so was already in a **** mood.

Might have been a combination of things. Already having a bad day. Feeling like she has no space. Maybe the song she sang "in the arms of an angel" was already making her think about her grandad, then going into the garden only to find Steph speaking emotionally about her own grandad. Her diary room entry was at 2:49AM, at that point perhaps all these things and maybe with the help of some alcohol just made her crack and spill some things that were on her own chest.

Anyone who watched her on Ex on the beach will know that she was seen as a feisty, kinda crazy jealous bitch who was constantly getting into screaming matches. I'm wondering if Jeremy's "bunny boiler" comment hurt her more than she let on? She is not long broke up from her ex who she met on that show. Also she must know that is the public perception of her and that she shagged on tv and stuff so maybe it was a bit close to the bone?

I find her completely different on BB compared to the other show. She seems much sweeter and a lot more rational and able to control her temper. All that talks of grandads in the garden, combined with a few other things is bound to have made her think of her own situation. It looks like she is still feeling guilt over being on the show when her grandad died and embarrassed about the shagging on tv thing.

She might not normally be the type who weeps and gets emotional about her problems as from the sounds of it she's just not comfortable with expressing her feelings well. So I think she wishes she was better equipped to express herself better like Steph and the others, but when she feels she's not able, the result was a rather angry, shouty weepy display in the diary room instead.

She just looked like someone who bottles sad feelings up too much but then just cracked a bit in a half sad half angry rant because she was having trouble expressing her feelings.

She's not the first housemate to have this sort of episode in the diary room and she wont be the last I'm sure.
Nice thoughtful post. I don't know the girl from Adam and I can't say she's been on my radar at all this series, in fact I've had no interest in her. But we rarely see a genuinely raw and vulnerable side to a HM in the DR that isn't somewhat contrived and I believe we just have.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 01:04 AM #29
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Pink Pegasus

Very thoughtful post, looking at it from all angles. I don't feel like she was feeling sorry for herself like many seem to imply, I think she feels guilty for not being there when he passed and she simply had an emotional moment.
Old 11-01-2016, 01:05 AM #30

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

She's used to getting all the attention and she's not getting it in there.Pure jealousy.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 07:17 PM #31
Big Brother Addict

Favourites (more):
BBUSA18: Paul
BB17: Jason
Big Brother Addict

Favourites (more):
BBUSA18: Paul
BB17: Jason

Dumb bint
Razor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote