Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB17 Celebrity Big Brother January 2016 [CBB 17], won by Scotty Timlin, and the housemates here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-01-2016, 08:53 AM #1

Default Real Reason BB crowd trgetted John is 'following Reality TV ppl n cos he's nice/fave?

John was wrong to decide to put Darren up,that's what I genuinely think but it was well meant,meant to take Darren out of the stresses of being in the house at the moment cos John probably thinks the stress of being in the house was making him chain smoke and then that can lead to going back on the drink.So John putting him up was well intentioned to try and avoid Darren going through these stresses and the knock on effect of maybe making him go back to drinking to try and stop his smoking.

But it was a mistake and a big one I agree,but well meant,and pretty stupid John didn't realise that if Darren felt betrayed by being put up and maybe evicted from the show because of being put up by someone he thought was a mate that might send him back to his addictions too ?

The reason it was jumped on and then became the fashionable thing to do in the CBB crowd and on CBBBOTS which is all I am on about here is

TWO REALITY TV PEOPLE SAID IT SO THEY WERE FOLLOWING LIKE SHEEP AND COS IT'S BECOME FASHIONABLE TO HAVE A GO AT HIM

to fit in with what people think others would like them to do,to have a go at John,is because John is a nice guy.The truth is the nasty people in the CBB crowd on on CBBBOTS don't like people who are too PC

so normally are not against people like John cos they've done something wrong

it's really just an excuse for them to have a go at him cos he's nice,cos he was fave and cos they are against anyone too PC cos it gets in the way of their own selfish behaviour which they want left completely unchecked

and cos like idiots they were following Reality TV people like sheep just going unthinkingly with what they said.That's really what happened with the ganging up against John on CBBBBOTS and in CBB crowd

just like they normally target anyone nice,too PC or who gets in the way of one of their Reality TV so called stars they are following.

The truth is IMO that he meant well and was doing it for the reasons I think above but it was a stupid mistake and the apparent betrayal to Darren because his mate put him up and cos if he got evicted could have sent him back to addictions anyway.

But the truth is most in crowd IMO weren't so against him cos they are nice are were so against him being horrible it's more cos they were following Reality TV people like sheep and cos he is nice and was the favourite prob at the time so that's why they had a go at him.

The real truth is the rants by the two Reality TV people I'm on about have been r fake IMO,and Gemma even admitted she was on the show to create a TV programme before going to have a rant and then accidentally like an idiot smiling part way through it ?
cfromhx02 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb, cos, crowd, john, nice or fave, ppl, real, reality, reason, trgetted, tv