Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB17 Celebrity Big Brother January 2016 [CBB 17], won by Scotty Timlin, and the housemates here.

Old 21-01-2016, 04:51 PM #1

Default Who does Lady Muck (Gemma Colins) think she is ? Hypocrit complains ab.t sleep etc .

Who does Gemma Collins think she is.She denounces Angie for complaining about lack of sleep and for faking trying to leave when she really had already tried twice genuinely to leave before on the third occasion BB let her go.What happened was that BB was keeping her against her will.

Gemma complains about that then complains about her own lack of sleep.She also keeps getting other people to do things for her mainly her bit h Chris and dropped water on floor then walked off to leave it so people could slip on it.

She really does think she's above most of them,probably all of them,and her attitude stinks.

I'm just gonna call her Lady Muck from now on but I did think of a far worse nickname for her a few days ago which I'll show far more class than her about and avoid using it but just this once I'll give you a hint,almost tell you really what it was

Instead of GC you could call her Giant C* *t,which is not about her designer Female Parts it's about her personality because IMO it absolutely stinks.
cfromhx02 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-01-2016, 04:56 PM #2
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Gemma must leave this nominations, please get her out

so vote to save on Megan, as she could use some votes, i can't vote from the Netherlands.

please please vote to save Megan, otherwise the house will become more and more boring and it will become the Gemma show.

and things over here in this forum, like Moronic Megan, make me cry
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-01-2016, 05:52 PM #3

If the bitch had kept me awake all night with her attention seeking ghost stories there's no way I'd have crept around while she had a lie in the next morning....id have banged my foot on the bedroom door singing Ghost Busters at the top of my voice ...I really don't know why the house mates are being so nice to her ....she's a real slob....a bone idle, lazy spoilt Rock Ape
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-01-2016, 05:55 PM #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
Gemma must leave this nominations, please get her out

so vote to save on Megan, as she could use some votes, i can't vote from the Netherlands.

please please vote to save Megan, otherwise the house will become more and more boring and it will become the Gemma show.

and things over here in this forum, like Moronic Megan, make me cry
Hey, I don't like her but I promise I'll do a vote for Megan on your behalf ....it's a crime that you cant vote in the Netherlands ....its 2016 ffs...why can't BB organise stuff like that ? Welcome to our UK show Nicky
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-01-2016, 07:06 PM #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfromhx02 View Post
Who does Gemma Collins think she is.She denounces Angie for complaining about lack of sleep and for faking trying to leave when she really had already tried twice genuinely to leave before on the third occasion BB let her go.What happened was that BB was keeping her against her will.

Gemma complains about that then complains about her own lack of sleep.She also keeps getting other people to do things for her mainly her bit h Chris and dropped water on floor then walked off to leave it so people could slip on it.

She really does think she's above most of them,probably all of them,and her attitude stinks.

I'm just gonna call her Lady Muck from now on but I did think of a far worse nickname for her a few days ago which I'll show far more class than her about and avoid using it but just this once I'll give you a hint,almost tell you really what it was

Instead of GC you could call her Giant C* *t,which is not about her designer Female Parts it's about her personality because IMO it absolutely stinks.
Believe me she is no lady !!! Would love to see her walk out the door Friday,
dyfed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
abt, colins, complains, gemma, hypocrit, lady, muck, sleep