Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB17 Celebrity Big Brother January 2016 [CBB 17], won by Scotty Timlin, and the housemates here.

Old 24-01-2016, 09:28 AM #376

I've just watched it. I definitely don't think they were bullying Steph which I know a lot of people have been saying. What happened was really embarrassing and I felt sorry for her, but it's just the kind of thing that can happen when you live communally. It sounds really cold to say that, but I think anyone who's lived in uni halls for example, knows that if you're going to leave dirty underwear out for a week in a shared area, you're going to end up embarrassed. Obviously it's different in that they're on TV, and they're not student age. They should be more mature than that. But I didn't get the impression they were intentionally trying to humiliate her. I sometimes think that the experience of being in the BB house infantilizes some people.
Anyway, I'm not saying it's nice or fully excusable what they did, but like every situation Steph gets into, I think she needs to take some responsibility, instead of jumping straight to "they're bullying me". Saying that though, I do like her more now than I did before, she came across quite well.
As for the Gemma and Daniella walk out, I wonder how much they've added to their fee for agreeing to go back in

BBCAN: Erica | Will | Veronica | Johnny | Alejandra | Ryan | Paras
Jamie89 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2016, 09:28 AM #377

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...it has totally nothing to do with BB, Viacom or Endemol, Arista..nothing at all..you can't get someone to behave how many of them did and some have children themselves, but the ones who don't are in a position of being peers and being able to relate...you can't get people to deal with that situation in the way many of them did with a young lady on National TV...that doesn't make anyone understand anything, there are no 'lessons' to be learned there, all there is, is a humiliation of someone is some unbelievable 'adult' behaviour....
You are so right. None of them came out of that looking good.

Last edited by jet; 24-01-2016 at 09:30 AM.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2016, 01:13 PM #378
nope

nope

Just caught up, how embarrassing for Steph. People could have been a bit more mature
Loved Tiffany and Steph
Natalie. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
1030pm, celebrity big brother, channel 5hd, discussion, saturday