Notices

CBB17 Celebrity Big Brother January 2016 [CBB 17], won by Scotty Timlin, and the housemates here.

Old 25-01-2016, 05:26 PM #1

Default Is Tiff a fireweork who can't live without drama as tried 2 sell herself in the DR ?

Promise I'm not trying to hog the threads today.I just keep having new ideas come to me today.

Just one of these days.

So my question is this,following Tiff obviously trying to sell herself as a Drama Queen in the Diary Room because she knows that many BB viewers love drama.

1. Is Tiff really a drama queen as she tried to sell herself in the Diary Room ?

or 2. is she normally a timid little mouse with a squeaky little voice who daren't disagree with Gemma and Daniela (to their faces anyway). ?

Making up a lie about someone saying they said someone was dead when they weren't and telling the HM s that nasty as f lie doesn't make her a Drama Queen.It just makes her nasty.

And normally the only other sign we've had of her causing drama is talking over people at nominations because she is trying to stop them having their say.

That doesn't make her a Drama Queen either.

It just makes her bottleless to let them air their opinions in public

and because the fake Drama Queen,who goodness only knows is fake selling herself as a Dram Queen

with her company and in her other reality shows elsewhere,just makes her a timid little mouse

who can't take it when people say nasty things about her in front of the public.
cfromhx02 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
dr, drama, fireweork, live, sell, tiff