Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB17 Celebrity Big Brother January 2016 [CBB 17], won by Scotty Timlin, and the housemates here.

View Poll Results: Is it true Tiff's a Drama Q who can't live without Drama as she tried 2 sell herself?
Tiffany really is this Big Drama Queen who can't live without Drama as she told us in DR 13 76.47%
Tiffany really is this Big Drama Queen who can't live without Drama as she told us in DR
13 76.47%
No Tiffany normally isn't a Drama Queen who can't live without Drama.She normally is quiet and meek. 4 23.53%
No Tiffany normally isn't a Drama Queen who can't live without Drama.She normally is quiet and meek.
4 23.53%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 25-01-2016, 06:21 PM #1

Default So, is it true Tiff can't live without Drama as she tried 2 sell herslf? (Poll IS in)

I just forgot to put the poll in the last one before I posted it and then you can't add it during even advanced editing and I couldn't delete the thread to start again either.

There is definitely a poll in this one.

Try to think about what I say and not just follow what the current trend is.

Tiff came onto CBB making out she was this big Drama Queen as she does in her other Reality Shows and Company I think.

I've not seen the evidence of it.

She has most of the time spoke quietly and meekly to those around her.Seems subservient and always agrees with Gemma and her other bi t c * es to their faces anyway.

And apart from her lying to the other HM s about Angie saying she'd meant David Gest was the David she meant when she told her he was dead,

which was a Disgrace To Humanity IMO as Tiff hypocritically just like the worst normally do,like Farrah,was calling other people disgraces to humanity.

Apart from that which isn't being a Drama Queen it's just about being Evil.

The only other times she has spoke up has been to try and stop people speaking during noms so she's just undemocratically tried to speak over other HM s so they can't say what they like about her to the public.

That is not Drama Queen material either.It is cowardly just like her voice normally is with Gemma etc just as her behaviour is to obey them.

She only talks about them behind their back and that's only began recently to fit in with other people's opinions of Gemma .

So this Propaganda before the House,in her other reality shows,in her company and in the diary room where she tried to sell herself as a Drama Queen who can't live without Drama is a load of BS and pure lies IMO because most of the time she has behaved like a coward with her meek voice etc.

So 1. Is Tiffany really the Drama Queen who can't live without Drama as she tried to sell herself in the Diary Room last night ?

or

2. Is she normally a meek spoken coward who normally obeys and only speaks out to stop people telling the public about her ?
cfromhx02 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2016, 10:23 PM #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfromhx02 View Post
I just forgot to put the poll in the last one before I posted it and then you can't add it during even advanced editing and I couldn't delete the thread to start again either.

There is definitely a poll in this one.

Try to think about what I say and not just follow what the current trend is.

Tiff came onto CBB making out she was this big Drama Queen as she does in her other Reality Shows and Company I think.

I've not seen the evidence of it.

She has most of the time spoke quietly and meekly to those around her.Seems subservient and always agrees with Gemma and her other bi t c * es to their faces anyway.

And apart from her lying to the other HM s about Angie saying she'd meant David Gest was the David she meant when she told her he was dead,

which was a Disgrace To Humanity IMO as Tiff hypocritically just like the worst normally do,like Farrah,was calling other people disgraces to humanity.

Apart from that which isn't being a Drama Queen it's just about being Evil.

The only other times she has spoke up has been to try and stop people speaking during noms so she's just undemocratically tried to speak over other HM s so they can't say what they like about her to the public.

That is not Drama Queen material either.It is cowardly just like her voice normally is with Gemma etc just as her behaviour is to obey them.

She only talks about them behind their back and that's only began recently to fit in with other people's opinions of Gemma .

So this Propaganda before the House,in her other reality shows,in her company and in the diary room where she tried to sell herself as a Drama Queen who can't live without Drama is a load of BS and pure lies IMO because most of the time she has behaved like a coward with her meek voice etc.

So 1. Is Tiffany really the Drama Queen who can't live without Drama as she tried to sell herself in the Diary Room last night ?

or

2. Is she normally a meek spoken coward who normally obeys and only speaks out to stop people telling the public about her ?

wait....WHAT!!!??? she did what?????? I've never heard this be...
wendywillow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2016, 11:26 PM #3
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

I have no idea who she is really. She came across in her VT as if she needs drama to breathe but shes doing fine without it
Old 26-01-2016, 01:04 AM #4
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
I have no idea who she is really. She came across in her VT as if she needs drama to breathe but shes doing fine without it
Agreed. She comes off as an actress missing her muse. She needs drama to feel powerful aka attractive and "needed" in the household (i.e. no one has problems for her to solve). She is doing fine without drama, but I think the house lacks the material to give her anything to work with so she feels lost and doesn't want to end up "normal"... like an actress without a role.
Maru is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
drama, herslf, live, poll, sell, tiff, true