Notices

CBB17 Celebrity Big Brother January 2016 [CBB 17], won by Scotty Timlin, and the housemates here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-01-2016, 10:56 PM #1

Default Daniella reveals what a hard faced cow she is in tonight's CBB

Daniella was supposed to care and love Steph and even some on BOTS told us she cared.Tonight showed she wasn't a real friend probably never was and probably didn't say anything about not finding work again for Steph's benefit.

She coldly while hearing the chants of "Get Steph out said she did what she did or words to that effect and that's what you get"

And then said coldly I don;t care how many boos she got.She made a mug out of me and I think she deserves the boos.I think she deserves even more.I just don't care which she's coldly said before.

So i think that shows she prob never was a friend and the bits about loving her and caring for her were just to save the faces of Gemma and her after their umpteenth fake attempt to break out through the door.

Proves probably too that the thing about not finding work again was probably not meant to give her advice help her as some on BOTS thought and no one IMO if they were a friend would stand there coldly and revel in those chants.A real friend would say no matter what she has done I still care for her and she doens't deserves so many boos.
cfromhx02 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cbb, cow, daniella, faced, hard, reveals, tonight