Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB17 Celebrity Big Brother January 2016 [CBB 17], won by Scotty Timlin, and the housemates here.

Old 31-01-2016, 08:07 AM #101
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodHull View Post
I dont care what she looks like

SHES BORING

I dont get why people find her entertaining?? She hasnt had any major dramas really except whining about nominations every 4 ish days since david gate (which was an accident)

She has tried and failed to have a showmance (was embarrassing at times watching the guys humour her)

She has tried to engineer a nemesis in John but he completely disarmed her and shot that plot down.

Every time BB has given her a task its been dull to watch, and shes just been a bit base and nasty at times and with a very 'poor me' attitude despite nobody picking on her for weeks. Shes just not all that... granted one of the better ones left but thats not saying much tbh

Great post Rod, I feel her reaction to nominations is put on, as is her victim complex that nobody likes her is designed to get the public onside. I hope she wins because it might finally end the constant claims that the voters (whoever they are) will never crown a black female the winner
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 08:10 AM #102
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Megan and Stephanie are confident because they're pretty, Tiffany is confident AND pretty, it's no wonder air headed women find her intimidating
She wasn't powerful crouched in the corner in the bathroom She's not had a single big outburst in there as she's been too busy trying to get laid, playing with her Mucky Mary in the toilet and arselicking everyone
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 08:23 AM #103

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
Clearly this munter doesn't own a mirror ,does she think for one split second ,Jeremy or Scott would touch her? Has she not seen how pretty Steph and Megan are? If Tiff wore green lipstick she would look like Shrek !!

http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv...g-brother.html
They already have

/thread
Old 31-01-2016, 08:28 AM #104

Favourites:
CBB21: Rachel Johnson

Favourites:
CBB21: Rachel Johnson

Are we really discussing the attractiveness of one housemates in relation to another? She's not there to be judged by you on the way she looks or the makeup and clothes she chooses to wear. Let's stick to the merits of her character shall we. Repulsive comments.
Old 31-01-2016, 09:41 AM #105

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodHull View Post
I dont care what she looks like

SHES BORING

I dont get why people find her entertaining?? She hasnt had any major dramas really except whining about nominations every 4 ish days since david gate (which was an accident)

She has tried and failed to have a showmance (was embarrassing at times watching the guys humour her)

She has tried to engineer a nemesis in John but he completely disarmed her and shot that plot down.

Every time BB has given her a task its been dull to watch, and shes just been a bit base and nasty at times and with a very 'poor me' attitude despite nobody picking on her for weeks. Shes just not all that... granted one of the better ones left but thats not saying much tbh
People HAVE to push her now Rod as she was hyped up as the best housemate ever(lol) even before the show started,so if she is not hailed as 'Queen' 'HB' etc people have nothing else to say and look a bit foolish,how many posts are long and detailed about why people like her? not many,I don't mind her,but best housemate ever? she doesn't even generate more than a one word post or a gif most of the time.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 09:50 AM #106

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvjustin View Post
Are we really discussing the attractiveness of one housemates in relation to another? She's not there to be judged by you on the way she looks or the makeup and clothes she chooses to wear. Let's stick to the merits of her character shall we. Repulsive comments.
It's called clutching at straws.

She hasn't done much lately (apart from taking nom's badly) so she gets attacked for her looks. It shows the desperation.
Old 31-01-2016, 10:27 AM #107
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
People HAVE to push her now Rod as she was hyped up as the best housemate ever(lol) even before the show started,so if she is not hailed as 'Queen' 'HB' etc people have nothing else to say and look a bit foolish,how many posts are long and detailed about why people like her? not many,I don't mind her,but best housemate ever? she doesn't even generate more than a one word post or a gif most of the time.
The"pact" decided they would all get behind her ,as you say before she even boarded the plane, they can't back down now, that why I pick my own winner, I dont run with the gang
Old 31-01-2016, 10:33 AM #108
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Scotty T was chosen the winner 2 hours before launch because of his GS following, the people who supported New York before BB are of course going to follow through with their support. But the fact that Tiff's fan club on here has 90+ members and social media adore her shows that she must have gained many more fans, down to (shock!) her entertainment value.

Last edited by Pete.; 31-01-2016 at 10:34 AM.
Pete. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 10:44 AM #109
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete. View Post
Scotty T was chosen the winner 2 hours before launch because of his GS following, the people who supported New York before BB are of course going to follow through with their support. But the fact that Tiff's fan club on here has 90+ members and social media adore her shows that she must have gained many more fans, down to (shock!) her entertainment value.
what entertainment?

her obscene gullibility?

the fact she had never heard of David Bowie?

Her tantrums are getting nommed

Wanking in the loo?

Can you clarify what entertainment specifically you are referring to?
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 12:33 PM #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete. View Post
Exactly.

People are (conveniently) ignoring the fact that most of us had never even heard of Tiffany before. I'd never heard of her but she's now one of my favourite housemates of all time, and I don't see why I should have to keep defending that to everyone who is making sly digs at her fan base.

Everyone has their own favourites for their own reasons (it's big brother for gods sake), noone has to like Tiffany but the constant bashing and judging of Tiffany fans as being a 'type' is not only insulting, it's getting really tiresome.

It might seem like it's a 'pack' or a 'gang' or whatever of people singing her praises, but that's only happening as a reaction to the constant hate threads/comments that get made about her. And it's the sheer volume of them which is probably why most of the positive comments that get made about her now are, like Kaz said, gifs and short comments. It doesn't mean people don't have reasons for liking her, it's because it became clear weeks ago that it really doesn't matter what her fans say, the hate is going to keep on coming regardless.

BBCAN: Erica | Will | Veronica | Johnny | Alejandra | Ryan | Paras
Jamie89 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 12:42 PM #111

Also, I'd point out that most of the people who are asking Tiffany fans to explain WHY they like her, are the same people who I've seen numerous times respond to posts that have given reasons, with laughing smilies or something similarly patronising, so it's clear that the only reason those people are asking for explanations, is so they can attempt to discredit them. Another reason why you're getting the kind of responses you're now seeing.

Old 31-01-2016, 12:44 PM #112
Victim Noises

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 6: Kaela
CBB20: Chad Johnson

Victim Noises

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 6: Kaela
CBB20: Chad Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie89 View Post
Also, I'd point out that most of the people who are asking Tiffany fans to explain WHY they like her, are the same people who I've seen numerous times respond to posts that have given reasons, with laughing smilies or something similarly patronising, so it's clear that the only reason those people are asking for explanations, is so they can attempt to discredit them. Another reason why you're getting the kind of responses you're now seeing.
Yeah it's just desperate attempts at baiting. Tiffany fans don't have to explain why they like her, they just do

Spoiler:

EspeonBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 12:50 PM #113

Quote:
Exactly.

People are (conveniently) ignoring the fact that most of us had never even heard of Tiffany before. I'd never heard of her but she's now one of my favourite housemates of all time, and I don't see why I should have to keep defending that to everyone who is making sly digs at her fan base.

Everyone has their own favourites for their own reasons (it's big brother for gods sake), noone has to like Tiffany but the constant bashing and judging of Tiffany fans as being a 'type' is not only insulting, it's getting really tiresome.

It might seem like it's a 'pack' or a 'gang' or whatever of people singing her praises, but that's only happening as a reaction to the constant hate threads/comments that get made about her. And it's the sheer volume of them which is probably why most of the positive comments that get made about her now are, like Kaz said, gifs and short comments. It doesn't mean people don't have reasons for liking her, it's because it became clear weeks ago that it really doesn't matter what her fans say, the hate is going to keep on coming regardless.
This is a great post. I don't particularly like any of the housemates much but it is becoming tiresome to read threads all the time bashing certain housemates and their fans. It would be so boring if everyone liked the same hms but all the digs at people's appearance etc is just boring.
Old 31-01-2016, 12:58 PM #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
This is what gets me with Tiff fanbase

Obviously she is not

There is no point saying that Dot Cotton could be a supermodel as it is patently silly

Tiffany isnt exactly an ugly bugly but she is not is the samke league as Megan or indeed Steph

to try and say she is to get some other point across is futile

Support Tiff yes, but dont undermine her by being myopic
Yeah but facts don't seem to figure that highly in the promotion of Tiffany.

She's clearly a coward and clearly isn't the fighter like she says she is and clearly runs away to blub more

than stand up to people.

In fact I'm not sure if most of her so called stand ups have just been put on for camera anyway.

So I think BB not discussing you know what might have something to do with this unrealistic look at Tiffany.
cfromhx02 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 01:06 PM #115

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB20: Brandi Glanville

Favourites (more):

Scotty and Jeremy have already been there... You aware?
aj2463 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 01:09 PM #116

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Jamie,I don't dislike her,I certainly don't hate her,I just don't see how she has lived up to the hype,she is not what people said she was,she is quite sweet sometimes,she is no better and no worse than the others in there,they have all had their moments(except Darren,lol,but even he is slipping a bit)although I have to say none of them are as bad as Gemma.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 01:15 PM #117

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
The"pact" decided they would all get behind her ,as you say before she even boarded the plane, they can't back down now, that why I pick my own winner, I dont run with the gang
Why do you always lump posters together.

I haven't watched any of Tiff's shows. I only know her from the hundreds of gifs posted on here and Twitter and now CBB. I've seen plenty of posts saying the same thing and a lot more recent converts that like her purely because of CBB.
Old 31-01-2016, 01:19 PM #118

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Or they start threads and then ignore the replies, like this one http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...d.php?t=296915
Old 31-01-2016, 01:23 PM #119

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

I think we should just stay away from these pathetic posts tbh. I mean, does the poster even have a fave? They too busy hating on Tiffany daily. It was sad before, but now attacking her looks.. Pathetic tbh, leave the house once in a while..
aj2463 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 01:31 PM #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
Jamie,I don't dislike her,I certainly don't hate her,I just don't see how she has lived up to the hype,she is not what people said she was,she is quite sweet sometimes,she is no better and no worse than the others in there,they have all had their moments(except Darren,lol,but even he is slipping a bit)although I have to say none of them are as bad as Gemma.
I know you don't I only mentioned you in that bit of my other post because I know you were wondering why people are using a lot of gifs etc in support of her, but I certainly wasn't trying to imply anything about you so sorry if it came across like that. Honestly, I can completely understand the POV of her not living up to the hype, because in some ways she is different to how I expected her to be when I first saw her. It just all depends on what people want from a housemate I suppose, and what aspects we like/dislike about them, which is why we all have different faves etc. I've just really grown to like who she is and it's frustrating sometimes when I read comments that suggest I (or anyone else) is only supporting her because of pre-show hype etc because it's not the case at all with me. And even if some people do mostly like her because of her pre-show stuff I don't think there's anything fundamentally wrong with that, it's just part of fandom I suppose But I know where you're coming from.

Old 31-01-2016, 02:11 PM #121

well, chuff could've made a post about someone she actually liked in the house but truth is, no one would've looked at it. because, well, boring.
Tiffany is getting along in the house so its tough for her to be the mega bitch based on nothing, she tried to stir up some trouble by kissing stephs man but that didn't amount to anything. I blame bb, they're usually good at setting up drama but its been very vanilla
wendywillow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 02:15 PM #122
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj2463 View Post
I think we should just stay away from these pathetic posts tbh. I mean, does the poster even have a fave? They too busy hating on Tiffany daily. It was sad before, but now attacking her looks.. Pathetic tbh, leave the house once in a while..
What part of the USA are you from ?
Old 31-01-2016, 03:17 PM #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
He is a highly talented rich actor

there is your attraction

Stick him in a butchers and noone would look at him
Isn't that the truth,he's not my cup of tea money or no money .
dyfed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cow, stupid