Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB17 Discuss the series (won by Jason Burrill, runner-up Hughie) and all the housemates in this forum.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2016, 07:17 PM #1
Zakaccino

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB18: Saira Khan
Zakaccino

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB18: Saira Khan
Default Nikki Grahame wants to bring Big Brother Canada to the UK!

Quote:
Latest Big Brother Canada evictee Nikki Grahame enjoyed her time on the show so much that she says she wants to bring it to the UK.

Nikki joined the fourth season of Big Brother Canada as an ‘international wildcard’ contestant in a twist, but was voted out by her fellow houseguests on Thursday after eight weeks in the game.

Following her exit, she told fans in a live Facebook Q&A that BBCAN it was a much more gruelling experience than her three prior stints on Big Brother UK thanks to its strategic format, which forces houseguests to compete against each other without public eviction votes.

“It’s totally different reality show,” she said. “To have people nominate you and decide your fate within the house is very very scary. I’d say BBUK is a walk in the park compared to this.”

Despite this, the 34-year-old – who previously said BBCAN “wipes the floor” with BBUK – confirmed that she prefers the Canadian version, saying: “It’s made me so tough and I can take on anything now. I want to bring Big Brother Canada to the UK.”

Nikki added that she’d be up for taking part in a BBCAN ‘All-Stars’ series – “For my fifth appearance in a Big Brother house, why not!” – and that fan favourite Cassandra Shahinfar would be the Canadian she’d pick to enter the BBUK house.

“If I had to choose someone it would probably be Cassandra, just because she’s hilarious,” Nikki commented. “She’d be relentless, great entertainment. Just what the UK would love.”

Although Nikki is no longer playing for the grand prize, she will remain on the show until its finale as a member of the Jury, who are responsible for deciding the winner.

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bbcan/news/05...#ixzz47iSTXm7p
I'm surprised that Channel 5 or a digital channel like TruTV didn't take the opportunity to air it this time round tbh. It would have been the perfect time to introduce the UK to the format with the internationals twist (and certainly would've bumped TruTV's ratings).

Spoiler:

zakman440 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big brother, bring, canada, grahame, Nikki, uk