Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB8 Big Brother 8 was won by Brian Belo. Post about 2007's series here.

Old 29-07-2007, 10:55 AM #1

Default Sha’s Big Brother pole dance promise

Quote:
RACY pole dancer Shanessa Reilly has sexed things up in the Big Brother house by promising Ziggy and Brian a lap dance.

The nightclub table dancer from Cardiff entered the new Half Way House in a blaze of glory, wearing next to nothing in a revealing pink Julien MacDonald dress.

But last night – as she joined four other new housemates – the 27-year-old single mum promised to give former boyband star Ziggy and Brian the thrill of their lives.

Shouting through the door to the main house, Shanessa – who says her dream job is to become a Playboy Bunny – cheekily told Ziggy and Brian she will give them lap dances when she moves in.

An excited Ziggy, who is already hooked up with Chanelle, said: “I can have one, but only in private”, before adding: “No, I can’t really...”

But despite his excitement, Shanessa’s constant dirty talk has not endeared her to some of the housemates.

Overhearing her telling the others about her job as a lap dancer, the housemates weren’t impressed when she went into distasteful detail about sexual preferences.

Gay housemate Gerry was the first to turn his nose, saying: “If I judge from the girls, the lap dancer does not stop talking.”

But despite shocking her housemates, Shanessa’s entrance has gone down a storm with her workmates at Demures club in Mill Lane, Cardiff.

Club owner Giovanni Malacrini said: “She left a note on my desk saying she wouldn’t be able to come to work and telling me to watch Big Brother on Friday.

“I couldn’t believe it. We all hope she can do well – but all the dancers will be watching Big Brother now.”

The blonde mum admits being an outrageous flirt who can pull any man she wants, which must be causing boyfriend Nino, an Italian waiter from Cardiff, sleepless nights.

Shanessa, who lives in Ely, has already boasted she’s pulled every bloke she’s ever fancied within weeks of meeting them.

She says Michael Douglas would be her dream man, though we doubt Catherine Zeta-Jones will be quaking in her stilletos!

The first of the five potential new housemates got the chance to spend some time in the main Big Brother house yesterday.

David Parnaby, a 25-year-old store manager from Ayr, was the first to enter the real house in a bid to persuade the existing ones to let him stay.
Article Ic Wales
Amy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big brother, dance, pole, promise, sha’s