Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 15-06-2016, 07:36 AM #1

Default If you believe the eu will 'honour' cameron's deal read this!!!

The 79 TIMES THAT THE EU HAS BROKEN ITS PRE-EU REFERENDUM PROMISES TO DENMARK

Cameron's 'Deal' is DEFINITELY a fraud, but some of you may choose to believe it is genuine and have faith in the EU 'honouring' its pre-UK Referendum pledges concerning it.

Well in 1992, after Denmark REJECTED the Maastricht Treaty, the EU made it a plethora of PROMISES which CONVINCED its citizens to endorse the Treaty in a second referenduM in 1993.

Since conning the Danes (just as they are conning us Brits) the EU has BROKEN 79 OF THOSE PROMISES - ALL OF THEM TO THE DETRIMENT OF DENMARK AND THE DANISH PEOPLE.

WHAT MAKES ANY RATIONAL BRITISH CITIZEN BELIEVE THAT THE CORRUPT, ARROGANT, SELF-SERVING EU WILL TREAT THE UK ANY DIFFERENTLY - ONCE WE VOTE TO REMAIN?

Among the 79 broken promises, EU JUDGES have PASSED judgments on key issues such as:

Stripping immigrants of citizenship when they obtained it fraudulently
Maintaining effective border controls
and even;
The surnames Danish citizens are allowed to use.

These ALL broke the commitments which the EU made to Denmark about the status of EU citizenship in 1992 and ALL 79 set precedents which CONFIRMS THAT THE EU WILL LIKEWISE RENAGE ON ITS PRE-REFERENDIUM PROMISES TO THE UK VIA TRAITOR CAMERON'S BOGUS 'DEAL'.

Cameron maintains and holds up to support his 'Remain' stance, the 'fact' that the deal done with Denmark in 1992 gave the country ‘opt-outs that were legally-binding and that Twenty three years later these opt-outs still hold.’

BUT THIS IS FALSE - AS THE 79 BROKEN EU PROMISES TO THE DANES PROVE.

David Cameron wants to use the Danish model to secure changes to stop EU migrants claiming benefits in the UK – but, in a highly significant ruling, EU judges have already established that they will ignore any deal David Cameron might get on restricting benefits.

In 2012, they ruled that making entitlements to welfare conditional on completing six years’ education in a member state was illegal – and inconsistent with ‘the fundamental status’ of EU citizenship. This means the ECJ could strike down any requirement agreed by EU leaders that the UK will not have to pay in-work benefits to migrants during their first four years in the UK.

Vote Leave supporter and former Cabinet Minister Owen Paterson said:

‘EU judges tore up the agreement that the EU made with Denmark in 1992 about EU citizenship. They will do the same to any deal the UK obtains from the EU in the coming months.

‘If we vote to remain in the European Union, there is a growing danger that British citizenship will be superseded by EU citizenship as the ECJ pushes relentlessly for political union. The ECJ will continue to use EU citizenship to take control over an ever increasing number of policy areas as it purports to uphold EU citizens’ rights.

‘The Government has no proposals to change this as part of its renegotiation. The only way to restore the exclusive ability of the UK Parliament to control British citizenship and to prevent the ECJ taking more control is to Vote Leave.’

THEY FECKED THE DANES AND THEY WILL FECK THE UK. VOTE 'LEAVE'

https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.ne...pdf?1449856534

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-06-2016, 08:21 AM #2
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Good morning Kirk,

You are someone I do respect fully and I both admire and also do follow your arguments you present from your passion as to your stance on the EU and the UK leaving it.

From my perspective,I am not that bothered about past events now,that is just my position, I neither want or expect you to agree with me and I also believe you to be democratic enough to accept, even though you intensely disagree with me and those on the 'remain' side, as to their passions on it too.

I just want to add my view here on the post as the opener.
Most people on the 'remain' side admit there has been and still is many faults with the EU how it was set up, partly with the UKs help and our duly elected govts who have signed this and that with no reference back to the British electorate.

The EU needs reform, think all on the 'remain' side would agree and state that but the EU is not all bad and one thing it now has to do is abide by all that is ratified by its member nations which as you know, now numbers 28 wit the UK.

This is why I believe the EU will in fact strongly honour and cement in stone the deal David Cameron got from the EU earlier this year, and I appreciate your calling what he got now a deal, in your title of this thread.

Firstly, I think the EU now see David Cameron as a man to do business with.
He has negotiated and got a deal, not a great deal, but a deal and in my view more than many give the man credit for.
You know I am no great supporter of David Cameron and certainly not of the Conservative govt.

They have also seen he will hold referenda with the UK electorate and to the outside world with Labour coming on board too to vote for the referendum finally.
The EU knows any other change now that they may even try to make towards the UK,would as sure as it can be, likely trigger off another EU referendum in the UK.

All the other 27 Nations had to agree the deal afforded to David Cameron and I do believe in a vote to remain, that deal will be ratified very quickly.
So yes I for one do believe the EU, in the knowledge of what has been promised and then this referendum in the UK,will honour, and not only honour but respect,David Cameron's efforts on this issue too.

You may consider me foolish to take that position but with the eyes of the whole World now, in and out of the EU, watching this referendum and what happens, I cannot see any possible chance of David Cameron's deal not being honoured in full by the EU.

What has gone before,is the past, what was done wrong needs to be avoided again but to constantly put down the deal David Cameron got, is also a wrong in my view.
It is what happens now in the EU and the future and I still maintain that with this deal,David Cameron got the best he could at this time.

However I myself do think change will now come, maybe slowly, and far too slowly for you and the 'leave' side,which is your full and respected right to think that way.
For me,my view, I see better future and way for the EU and ironically,I also believe David Cameron given the opportunity, could be the man both as Prime Minister and even after he stands down as PM,could be someone who could really begin to gather support for stronger,fairer and firm further reform of the EU.

You and I come from opposing perspectives and decisions on the EU.
I do greatly admire ad respect your passion from your position on the 'leave' side but I equally have my passion on the 'remain' side from my own personal view only too.
I am not now interested in the bad past of the EU, all organisations have bad times in them and good times in them.
There has been and is and will be always good and bad, things happening, in or out of the EU for the UK.

They have dishonoured things at times as you say, and honoured things at times too, that happens.
I just cannot see how they would even dare, if they even wanted to,not honour this deal as you say.
So on this I do trust David Cameron and the EU, particularly the 27 other EU member Nations.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-06-2016, 01:10 PM #3
User banned

User banned

why havent they written and signed off camerons deal already if they intend to honour it
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-06-2016, 01:45 PM #4
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
why havent they written and signed off camerons deal already if they intend to honour it
Just in my opinion but you are totally right to ask this good question and hold your suspicions.
However I'd say, the referendum decision of the UK, in or out, needs clarifying first.
There would be little point of going through the whole process of the work involved with 27 Nations, along with the UK, going through the full ratification process beforehand, to then have the UK to vote to leave and be a total waste of their time and indeed ours.

Anyway 'the truth', I really think 'leave' has won the day and you will get your hopes fulfilled next Thursday.

Last edited by joeysteele; 15-06-2016 at 01:47 PM.
Old 15-06-2016, 01:53 PM #5
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
Just in my opinion but you are totally right to ask this good question and hold your suspicions.
However I'd say, the referendum decision of the UK, in or out, needs clarifying first.
There would be little point of going through the whole process of the work involved with 27 Nations, along with the UK, going through the full ratification process beforehand, to then have the UK to vote to leave and be a total waste of their time and indeed ours.

Anyway 'the truth', I really think 'leave' has won the day and you will get your hopes fulfilled next Thursday.
I won't be ecstatic with a stay or a leave. The tragedy is the EU couldn't have reformed in the first place. But does self regulation ever really work? Yet we all need friends, we all need to work together, the European union/commonmarket/eec was a beautiful thing built on good ideals and optimism to unite a warring continent...But these commissioners have destroyed it from within. Ignoring the electorate evermore , aloof and disconnected from the working masses. Thankfully we still have the UN, Nato,The OECD, the G8 and many other global organizations trying to tackle poverty, human rights abuses, global warming etc As for the mess that is left of the EU, the road to hell is paved with good intentions, but absolute power corrupts absolutely.
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-06-2016, 01:58 PM #6

Kirk is absolutely correct regarding the broken promises made to Denmark. I know, I live there.
jennyjuniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-06-2016, 02:06 PM #7
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
I won't be ecstatic with a stay or a leave. The tragedy is the EU couldn't have reformed in the first place. But does self regulation ever really work? Yet we all need friends, we all need to work together, the European union/commonmarket/eec was a beautiful thing built on good ideals and optimism to unite a warring continent...But these commissioners have destroyed it from within. Ignoring the electorate evermore , aloof and disconnected from the working masses. Thankfully we still have the UN, Nato,The OECD, the G8 and many other global organizations trying to tackle poverty, human rights abuses, global warming etc As for the mess that is left of the EU, the road to hell is paved with good intentions, but absolute power corrupts absolutely.
We have disagreed you and I on this but the written word does not convey tone, as no offence is ever meant to you by me 'the truth'
You and I have actually agreed many times on many things before over the years we both have been on here.

We both just see Europe differently at this time and I do agree totally with you that the set Common Market principle was far and away the better one.

There is not anything you say above that I would dispute with you really.
It has just come down to the fact, one of us is for in and one of us is for out.
I do think the latter is what will come.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cameron, deal, eu, honour, read