Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 18-06-2016, 02:25 PM #1
User banned

User banned

Default EU commissioner now runs Uber with other ex leaders

https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...-power-brokers

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-36212446

shes spent a few years as vice president of the EU commission fighting for uber to take over the european taxi market and wiping out all competition and deregulating them...she put in place a system where governments would be sued if they tried to regulate uber. boris johnson immediately gave up and they wiped out the london taxis , they dont need the knowledge, they have no meters, no license, no taxi badges, no taxi inusrance and no vat

marvellous

other memmbers of the uber board include obamas marketing and campaign manager, perus ex prime ministers, many other form government leaders such as the former australian minister for finance etc etc

its one big corrupts, corporate cartel takeover and the unelected eu commission is at the heart of it.....this time theyve wiped out the taxi world and the 100s of thousands of working class jobs and its all self employed so minimum wage doesnt apply.....next time it will be ttip and that will mean the end of the public sector in europe
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-06-2016, 03:41 PM #2
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...-power-brokers

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-36212446

shes spent a few years as vice president of the EU commission fighting for uber to take over the european taxi market and wiping out all competition and deregulating them...she put in place a system where governments would be sued if they tried to regulate uber. boris johnson immediately gave up and they wiped out the london taxis , they dont need the knowledge, they have no meters, no license, no taxi badges, no taxi inusrance and no vat

marvellous

other memmbers of the uber board include obamas marketing and campaign manager, perus ex prime ministers, many other form government leaders such as the former australian minister for finance etc etc

its one big corrupts, corporate cartel takeover and the unelected eu commission is at the heart of it.....this time theyve wiped out the taxi world and the 100s of thousands of working class jobs and its all self employed so minimum wage doesnt apply.....next time it will be ttip and that will mean the end of the public sector in europe

I think the UBER situation is worth protesting about,it would appear it has the backs up,in some way, of most Nations it operates in.

This is also something I would take notice of too coming for you 'the truth', as I think I am right in that you do or did run a taxi business.
So will definitely know what you are talking about.

I'm not so sure TTIP will get off the ground in Europe at all in its present form but I do support your concerns on UBER.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2016, 02:56 PM #3
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
I think the UBER situation is worth protesting about,it would appear it has the backs up,in some way, of most Nations it operates in.

This is also something I would take notice of too coming for you 'the truth', as I think I am right in that you do or did run a taxi business.
So will definitely know what you are talking about.

I'm not so sure TTIP will get off the ground in Europe at all in its present form but I do support your concerns on UBER.
Yes thanks for your reply Joey, glad we are in agreement on this. Absolutely stinks. Uber cars who avoid vat by basing based in holland, is all funded of course by the tax dodging google, goldman sachs and apple
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-06-2016, 08:24 AM #4

An excellent post Truth and excellent links, but I find it highly revealing that such an important and informative post has received NO interest upon here apart from Joey - credit to him.

And yet many whinge about 'not being able to find any factual information on the EU' etc etc.

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
commissioner, eu, leaders, runs, uber