Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB8 Big Brother 8 was won by Brian Belo. Post about 2007's series here.

Old 02-08-2007, 08:57 PM #51

I fely sorry for amy when she walked in she looked so le=ft out.
CassetteFinger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 08:58 PM #52

Quote:
Originally posted by OfficialSuperstar
the only person targetting anyone is that old cow Carole
Nah, I don't like david and shanessa it up when there's nothing to stir.
Abraxas is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 08:58 PM #53

Quote:
Originally posted by Rice_Square
She didn't even attempt to say hello to people.
Arneldo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 08:59 PM #54

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Lauren Simon
BB2023: Chanelle

Favourites (more):

mark my words, Gerry will do the same thing with amy as he did with Nicky
Billy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 09:00 PM #55

The majority of the house can see Amy is fake and doesnt really like Liam - Shows you that they can see something we can't.
Old 02-08-2007, 09:02 PM #56

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by Arneldo
Quote:
becsause they were too busy kisisn n cuddling the others
Old 02-08-2007, 09:02 PM #57

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-08-2007, 09:03 PM #58

Quote:
mark my words, Gerry will do the same thing with amy as he did with Nicky
He must be a good judge of character.
Old 02-08-2007, 09:09 PM #59

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Obviously. They have stringer friendships with Liam & Ziggy.
Old 02-08-2007, 09:16 PM #60

oh come on what was amy surpose to do she was in a no win situation , who ever she chose she would have been in the wrong , plus carol had to say to shanessa things amy had said between the lines which then put the cat amunst the picheons. and i felt sorry for her when she went in carol blant her and amy knew it. it was only fair to pull out the origanal half way house mates and tracey was well chosen as the strongest.
sarahtheangel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 09:16 PM #61

oh come on what was amy surpose to do she was in a no win situation , who ever she chose she would have been in the wrong , plus carol had to say to shanessa things amy had said between the lines which then put the cat amunst the picheons. and i felt sorry for her when she went in carol blant her and amy knew it. it was only fair to pull out the origanal half way house mates and tracey was well chosen as the strongest.
sarahtheangel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 09:24 PM #62
Banned

Banned

Loads of people just went down in my estimations today.

David: He has become a total stirrer and b*tch. He was way too nasty to Amy and stirred Shanessa, Gerry and Kara Louise against her as well. Someone please throw some water over this witch and hope he melts!

Gerry: Very nearly fell off my list of favourites tonight, He has become really malicious since David has entered the house and in the wards of Nikki, has become a right ar** sucker.

Shanessa: No need to call Amy a slag, Looked in the mirror much love? ever heard of the pot and the kettle?

It was vile how they branded her a slut and a slag, There is only one person who I want to come back from the Halfway house and that is Kara because she didn't bitch at all.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 09:26 PM #63

Quote:
Originally posted by Dezzy
Loads of people just went down in my estimations today.

David: He ha become a total stirrer and b*tch. He was way to nasty to Amy and stirred Shanessa, Gerry and Kara Louise against her as well. Someone please throw some water over this witch and hope he melts!

Gerry: Very nearly fell off my list of favourites tonight, He has become really malicious since David has entered the house and in the wards of Nikki, has become a right **** sucker.

Shanessa: No need to call Amy a slag, Looked in the mirror much love? ever heard of the pot and the kettle?

It was vile how they branded her a slut and a slag, There is only one person who I want to come back from the Halfway house and that is Kara because she didn't bitch at all.
So true!
Deluded, is that Shanessa.
Nowhere is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 09:26 PM #64

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Thought it was hilarious, Shanessa got her tits out on the first night she was in there.
Old 02-08-2007, 09:29 PM #65

It's uncomfortable viewing, watching Shanessa.. She's a mess,in every possible way.
Old 02-08-2007, 09:30 PM #66

urgh shanessa makes me sick get her out along with kara and david!
BigBrother_x* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 09:31 PM #67
Banned

Banned

I just can't wait for tomorow when David get's booted out, He best prepare his nimbus Two thousand 'cus he's gonna need it!

I used to like Shanessa but She showed a very nasty side tonight that I didn't like.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 09:43 PM #68

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Bigbrotherin
2 mins to go!
lol thanks, but I can tell the time.
You know there are 2 words I'd like to say to you, but they are impolite and would probably get me banned
Bigbrotherin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 09:45 PM #69

Quote:
Originally posted by Benji102000
lol
Quote:
Originally posted by Benji102000
lol
^Okaaaaaay lol.
Old 02-08-2007, 09:46 PM #70

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
2 mins to go!
You know there are 2 words I'd like to say to you, but they are impolite and would probably get me banned
Oh in that case - Please go ahead
Old 02-08-2007, 09:49 PM #71

Day 64
[b]6.33am - All of the housemates are in the bedroom. Ziggy and Jonty are in the Common Room. Liam and Amy are still under the duvet. Liam gets up jokes about wrapping the sleeping bag around his lower half to disguise his erection. Liam joins Ziggy and Jonty and admits to having "been chatting for 62 hours of **** to Amy". A laughing Ziggy replies: "Take my advice on relationships in the house……."

11.03am - Liam is in the Diary Room talking to Big Brother about his night in the Halfway House. He says: "It's canny. I stayed up chatting to Amy most of the night" and admitted to a little flirt and a 'peck' but not much sleep. "It was a good night….bit of company in bed is something you miss from the outside world." Liam goes on to talk about missing the Housemates, saying: "I'm missing me pals. It breaks your heart being away from them," adding quickly, "Not to sound too soft like."

Gerry and David are in the bedroom together, in bed. Carole, Kara-Louise and Shanessa discuss Tracey. Carole thinks she still has the hump this morning because she is a 'creature of habit.' Carole adds that Tracey had said to her, 'Kara likes dresses, I don't'. Both Shanessa and Kara-Louise tell Carole that she has been very welcoming.

1:09pm - David and Carole are talking about cleaning in the Living Area. Brian, Amanda and Sam are in the garden. Ziggy is in the Diary Room. Big Brother asks Ziggy how he is doing. He pauses before replying: "I'm fine, I'm fine. I put myself in this situation so I don't want to get pissed off…..it's really irritating me big time." Big Brother asks Ziggy what is irritating him. Ziggy admits he is cross with himself, saying: "If I don't go back in today I'll be out of it….I miss someone quite a bit…I've stitched myself up, I've put myself out of Big Brother."

2:23pm - The alarm goes off in the Halfway House as Liam and Amy are still in bed together. Liam rolls over and cuddles Amy. Gerry and David are in the garden talking about mythology. Gerry mentions the cult of Davina, from ancient Rome, saying: "We are all Davina's children." Gerry adds that Carole would be a stone-age goddess.
Carole and Shanessa are in the bedroom talking about Liam. Carole mentions that she warned Liam about being wary of the new Housemates, saying: "He can do what he likes but he should be careful about people's intentions." Carole goes on to add: "I offered him a condom, but he said 'I'm not interested'." Shanessa asked Carole if anything had been said about her and Carole admitted she got a feeling that Amy looked down her nose, to which Shanessa agreed. The pair then discussed Amy and her career saying it wasn't dissimilar to Shanessa's. Carole adds: "For someone who said she barely watched Big Brother, she knows the likes and dislikes of people."

4.30pm - Tracey is in the Diary Room. Big Brother has asked her what the feeling is in the House. Tracey replies: "Unsettling, sketchy, random…Twins are good in the hood. They've got the girls in to talk about make-up and dresses. Gerry has got David to talk to. Carole is just Carole….David is not the person I thought he was. He's come in and taken over…In the future I could feel him being more argumentative….It has put us on a knife edge. It's a lot lonelier place, we're not a tight family anymore."

7.42pm - With all the housemates gathered in the main house watching on the plasma screen as Ziggy announced Big Brother's latest twist to the Halfway House - that whoever is living in the Halfway House on Friday will face the public vote, and possible eviction on Friday night, leaving them two minutes to decide who would replace them. After some discussion Ziggy confirmed to Big Brother that the housemates going back into the Halfway House would be David, Kara-Louise, Shanessa and Tracey.

A shocked and tearful Kara-Louise is comforted by Brian and the twins in the toilet. An annoyed Shanessa, David and Gerry storm out and join Carole in the garden where they discuss Amy and her role in their selection.In the Halfway House garden, Liam and Ziggy are also holding a post-mortem. A crying Jonty and Amy are in the Common Area. Jonty admitted that it was a hard decision and it would have been easier if they didn't like them. A distraught Kara-Louise is in the bathroom with David and Gerry talking about Amy. In tears, Kara-Louise says: "I'm not playing a game, how could she say that."

8.23pm - It's been 41 minutes since the Halfway Housemates selected the four to swap with. Liam is in the bedroom with Amy. He says: "I've been thinking that it might be a good idea, due to the fact that last night we had a bit of a sleep together and it was cool. Just thinking it might be a bit detrimental." Amy replies: "But they don't know that." Liam continues, saying: "I know that but it might be a flippin' idea to play cool for a couple of days." Amy agrees.

The new Halfway Housemates are in the Diary Room and Big Brother has told them they will face eviction. The Housemates move back and are greeted with hugs from the twins. Liam chides the twins that he heard them in the pool without him. Amanda replies: "Carole even came in."

Carole and Ziggy are in the garden where she fills him in on the Housemates thoughts on Amy and how they feel she has betrayed the Halfway Housemates. They are soon joined by Liam and Brian. Jonty is comforted by the twins, as he is missing Shanessa. Gerry and Liam are talking about Amy and not trusting her. Liam defends her by saying: "I don't remember her saying anything that bad."

8.38pm - Amy is talking to Brian at the smoking area and says that it feels like a 'hollow victory.' Brian tells her she has to be straight with people. Amy admits she would have liked to have saved Shanessa. Amy says: "They just think we shot them in the back." Brian agrees. Amy continues: "Anything questionable about me, just ask." Brian replies: "Which is what I just did." Brian speculates that if they bring the house together again on Friday, it'll 'blow up'. Amy assures him: "I have no intention of arguing."

[b]8.59pm - The twins and Liam are around the pool. Amanda and Sam shout over to Tracey how much they miss her and Liam assures her: "We know you'll do it pet." Carole, Jonty and Amy discuss the eviction and the possibility of two people leaving.

Jonty takes his pack through to the bedroom and the twins comfort an upset Amy. Liam walks in and asks if she is overwhelmed. He walks through the living area and gives her a friendly slap on the leg.

9.49pm - Most of the original Housemates are in the garden discussing how they feel about the new housemates. Next door in the Halfway House, Tracey comments: "I feel like I'm on holiday for a couple of days…then I'll leave."

10.16pm - Big Brother has given the Halfway Housemates alcohol and cigarettes. Kara-Louise and Shanessa are singing in the Common Area. Tracey and David are outside talking about the pair. David comments on Kara-Louise being beautiful. Tracey asks: "Do you want her?" David replies: "Yeah."

Liam, Brian and Ziggy are talking in the Living Area about how much they appreciate the main house. Both Ziggy and Liam admit they have taken the House for granted. Ziggy says: "Big time. The outside is scary," referring to Big Brother, Ziggy adds: "It's a beautiful place."

12.08am - Gerry, Liam and Ziggy are in the bedroom. Amy walks through and Liam comments on the effect of her boobs. Amy joins them and Gerry asks if her boobs are real. He asks if he can feel them and after 'handling' them he assures Liam and Ziggy they are real and 'very soft'.

Jonty is in the Diary Room talking to Big Brother regarding the swap. Jonty admits: "It's wonderful to be here." The Halfway Housemates are in the garden talking about their friendships with the Housemates. Tracey talks about Amy "You wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire" David agrees. Shanessa is still angry that Amy didn't save her even though she sent Liam to her, saying "She thinks I fancy Liam"

Liam and Amy are in the pool, play fighting.
Old 02-08-2007, 09:50 PM #72

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
2 mins to go!
Dude, you've had something against me since I first joined these forums and to be honest it's quite tedious. So lets just end it before someone gets cyber-hurt lol.
Old 02-08-2007, 09:53 PM #73

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
2 mins to go!
Dude, you've had something against me since I first joined these forums and to be honest it's quite tedious. So lets just end it before someone gets cyber-hurt lol.
End what?
Old 02-08-2007, 09:56 PM #74

Wow, the red font played with my eyes a little. Thanks for the update though ^^

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
2007, 2nd, august, big brother, discussion, highlights