Notices

BB17 Discuss the series (won by Jason Burrill, runner-up Hughie) and all the housemates in this forum.

Old 27-07-2016, 02:35 PM #76
Namaste

Namaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph View Post
I guess it worked... for all the wrong reasons... but it worked.

Good on him I guess, sometime evil overcomes good, I mean we did see it happen with Helen/Ashleigh beating someone like Christopher so what can you do...
I'm sorry but I think people are being really over dramatic. He's hardly "evil". One of the most decent ones this series actually.

Last edited by Lostie!; 27-07-2016 at 02:38 PM.
Lostie! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-07-2016, 02:54 PM #77
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
And I don't get why people cant just accept he won,no good keep moaning about it is it ? or do you not want people to post unless they agree with you? People are entitalled to be happy he won if they liked him,its not bragging but it is kinda sweet that those who were so sure he would be out weeks ago were wrong,afterall we all like to be right don't we? it was actually nice that some of the more mature posters who didn't like him actually congratulated his fans and his win,now that is how to accept defeat.
Because we can discuss it as much as we want, It's not my problem that you can't accept opinions that differ from your own which is why you feel the need to talk down to anyone who hasn't accepted Jason as their lord and savior. People are allowed to dislike him, people are allowed to discuss the fact that they disliked him winning without you calling them bitter and baiting them, Kazanne.

Jason won BB, not you, not me, not anyone else. Why pretend that this is a victory for anyone other than him? All this silly nonsense about accepting defeat is pointless. Nobody on this forum has won or lost BB so why must everyone put up and shut up just because you said so? We are all allowed to comment on what's happened and whether or not you like what people have to say is irrelevant.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-07-2016, 03:42 PM #78

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
Because we can discuss it as much as we want, It's not my problem that you can't accept opinions that differ from your own which is why you feel the need to talk down to anyone who hasn't accepted Jason as their lord and savior. People are allowed to dislike him, people are allowed to discuss the fact that they disliked him winning without you calling them bitter and baiting them, Kazanne.

Jason won BB, not you, not me, not anyone else. Why pretend that this is a victory for anyone other than him? All this silly nonsense about accepting defeat is pointless. Nobody on this forum has won or lost BB so why must everyone put up and shut up just because you said so? We are all allowed to comment on what's happened and whether or not you like what people have to say is irrelevant.
No one said you weren't allowed to comment,but when people post untrue,nasty and silly things, I will comment,I can accept people don't like him,what I don't do is suffer fools gladly, and when people are coming out with stuff like Oh he shouldn't have won (but not so politely),with no rhyme or reason is imo daft,and maybe you could also tell people who are crowning people Queens the very same as you have told me, but tbh I see it all as a bit of fun here,I am not baiting either and c'mon even a blind man could see there was a lot of bitterness over his win,and if people think I am looking down on them,well,I can help being tall Jason won,because his fans put their money where their mouths are and yes it so feels like I have won too.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-07-2016, 03:52 PM #79
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
No one said you weren't allowed to comment,but when people post untrue,nasty and silly things, I will comment,I can accept people don't like him,what I don't do is suffer fools gladly, and when people are coming out with stuff like Oh he shouldn't have won (but not so politely),with no rhyme or reason is imo daft,and maybe you could also tell people who are crowning people Queens the very same as you have told me, but tbh I see it all as a bit of fun here,I am not baiting either and c'mon even a blind man could see there was a lot of bitterness over his win,and if people think I am looking down on them,well,I can help being tall Jason won,because his fans put their money where their mouths are and yes it so feels like I have won too.
One moment you say that people are allowed to have comments then the next you say you 'don't suffer fools' just because people have differing opinions. People don't like Jason, they don't like that he won. They are allowed to say that just like you are allowed to be happy about Jason.

If you find something as positive as calling someone 'Queen' to be an issue then that's a problem you have to figure out yourself.

Kazanne, no one would have been more bitter if Jason lost than you and your friends so don't act like we wouldn't have gotten plenty of topics about how Hughie would have been a terrible winner if he had won. Deal with the fact that not everyone shares your opinion and that doesn't mean you have to go around bragging and baiting. You look down on people for being bitter or being immature but you're also being immature by rubbing people's noses in it.

If you're going to pretend that this is your victory then you can at least act like a gracious winner.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-07-2016, 04:08 PM #80

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
One moment you say that people are allowed to have comments then the next you say you 'don't suffer fools' just because people have differing opinions. People don't like Jason, they don't like that he won. They are allowed to say that just like you are allowed to be happy about Jason.

If you find something as positive as calling someone 'Queen' to be an issue then that's a problem you have to figure out yourself.

Kazanne, no one would have been more bitter if Jason lost than you and your friends so don't act like we wouldn't have gotten plenty of topics about how Hughie would have been a terrible winner if he had won. Deal with the fact that not everyone shares your opinion and that doesn't mean you have to go around bragging and baiting. You look down on people for being bitter or being immature but you're also being immature by rubbing people's noses in it.

If you're going to pretend that this is your victory then you can at least act like a gracious winner.
Oh dear,it's nothing to do with differing opinions it's some of the stupid irrelevant remarks thrown about, do you not see the difference ? if something makes sense then fine,but not all of it does,as for the 'Queen' label that doesn't bother me at all I was merely pointing out how is that different from you thinking Jason is our 'Lord and saviour' I have never called him any of those things,I think I may have called him King Jason once or did I I never really ever thought Jason would win,but there is really no harm in hoping and when it happens ,yes it feels like a victory,I didn't mind any of the finalists so please don't tell me how I would have reacted,I have never posted much about Hughie,jayne etc ,I fully expected Hughie to win as everyone did,I was just happy Jason made it to the final,nothing wrong with that at all.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"

Last edited by Kazanne; 27-07-2016 at 04:11 PM.
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
evicting, jason, lateysha, paid