Notices

CBB18 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2016 [CBB 18] won by Stephen Bear here.

Old 31-07-2016, 10:18 AM #26
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgie View Post
She must stop interfering and giving out little jibes at them if she wants any respect from them.
I can't believe the way she goes on, how many times has she threatened not to speak to housemates, 5 people in less than3 days.
All this tosh about they don't know what she has been through...she was only saying what a lovely childhood she had and what wonderful parents she was blessed with
After her proclaiming on national tv that she won't have sex with her hubby I wondered if she wash maybe having issues with depression or if she was just a gobby mare that steamrollers over anyone else's feelings for her own publicity.
Her behaviour in the house so far baffles me.
I can't stand Bear, but he does have a very valid point.
She went back for round 2 with James on last nights hls ,as she was disappointed he didn't make any racist comments to her on night one ,going on and on about how wonderfully Muslims are raised(Tell that to the girls in Rotherham love) wanting a reaction but James is too wise for her ,asking Bear if he is violent ? wtf is that all about ? if James had sat there preaching about white Christians families to her it would be seen as racist and this place would be jumping up and down for him to be removed

Last edited by chuff me dizzy; 31-07-2016 at 10:36 AM.
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2016, 11:02 AM #27

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

What is it with her and plates, every clip she's in there's a plate in her hand.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2016, 06:56 PM #28

Favourites (more):
BB15: Toya
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

Favourites (more):
BB15: Toya
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
She went back for round 2 with James on last nights hls ,as she was disappointed he didn't make any racist comments to her on night one ,going on and on about how wonderfully Muslims are raised(Tell that to the girls in Rotherham love) wanting a reaction but James is too wise for her ,asking Bear if he is violent ? wtf is that all about ? if James had sat there preaching about white Christians families to her it would be seen as racist and this place would be jumping up and down for him to be removed
Oh dear, reverse racism lol There's a difference between casual racism and systemic racism. Do you think white people suffer from systemic racism as well? Give me a break.

I'm white and I've never had to worry about not getting a job because of the colour of my skin; nor have I ever had to worry about the police stopping to frisk me merely because my skin colour isn't white.

I've noticed that a lot of my fellow white people are desperate to be oppressed. Whenever someone genuinely brings up racism, they are said to be using some sort of card, suggesting racism is nothing but a myth that people use as an excuse. My God, do you have any idea of what's going on in the world? In America, you've got a fascist as the GOP nominee, who has used hate and racism as a marketing tool to encourage people to vote for him. In the UK, you have got Nigel Farage who suggested separating from Europe was our 'independence day' and that the problem with our country is the 'immigrants'. So, sorry, but Saira and a lot of people who are the descendants of immigrants are going to be currently feeling a little sensitive to race and prejudice right now. Especially considering the number of reported racial incidents has catupulted since the Brexit vote. Of course, not everyone voted because they're racists, that's ridiculous. However, a fair few did and we have to empathise with immigrants or ethnic minorities who may be feeling a little unwanted in their own country right now.

Last edited by lovebigbrotheruk; 31-07-2016 at 06:57 PM.
lovebigbrotheruk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
argument, bear, saira, spoiler