Notices

CBB18 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2016 [CBB 18] won by Stephen Bear here.

Old 05-08-2016, 01:04 PM #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
Bear wasnt having a panic attack, Bear isn't claustrophobic. The excuses people make up for him are absurd.

Bear is just a petulant child who got a bit upset that people werent worshipping his every move. He got angry and was detained because he was a danger to himself, his housemates and the production team.

He purposely pissed off Heavy and got the reaction he wanted, his passive aggressive 'choor what was that about' as soon as Heavy left the room was as transparent as it gets, unbeknownst to him, people saw theough his transparent act, Renee called him out on it and he lashed out by throwing things with force as he wasnt the hero/victim/lad he tried so hard to be.

How anybody watched anything different is beyond me. Then again theres a direct correlation with people who saw something different and those who are fans of Bear so maybe that explains it completely.
How do you know he isnt claustrophobic?
ThriceShy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 01:07 PM #102
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
Bear's getting the Perez Hilton treatment by some of the BB fans, they can be treated however the other Housemates want as Bear/Perez are "unlikable" like we haven't had unlikable Housemates on BB before, but apparently these two are/were so vile that they deserve to be treated like **** for no reason in some cases.

And in the Ch4 series I remember Nikki getting away with her jealous rampages at Grace and George just because they wasn't popular with the public.

And Rachel Rice haters found it funny when Darnell got up in her face during one of the divide weeks of BB9.

Basically my point is that some BB fans are hypocrites.
Good points too Mock.

There are it seems those who know what a panic attack isn't like when in fact they are rather hard at times to work out if someone is having one or it is something else.

I haven't and most others have not even indicated it was a panic attack,all I have said is it was a reaction from him as to being forced against his free will to be locked in a small room with no end time in sight as to how long he'd be there.

I state again, I would have reacted heavily to that and demanded the door was opened or at least unlocked.

As you are pointing out,this is from a few who just do not like him and therefore even throw the right of free will out the window just because it is someone they do not like and then take a hard line,never even likely looking at the other side, let alone ever acknowledging one.

I am not a fan of bear, I do not want him to win but this was wrong,in my view legally and morally to lock someone in a confined space.
It doesn't matter if someone was claustrophobic or not, having a panic attack or not or just being difficult or not.

No way should anyone be locked in a small room,and ordered to stay there, against their will having committed no criminal offence
That really does border on being false imprisonment.

I would have been going really mad at BB if they had done that to me,in these circumstances.

I'd like to know if those who have got at members who have said this may have been panic attack but have no medical qualifications to ascertain same,I wonder where their qualifications are then equally to say it was not in some way.

I have seen people with panic attacks and they do not follow at all the same pattern as to all, also once the reason for the stress is removed, they can calm very quickly.
There is no 'one size fits all' as to them.
Regardless of what some with any possible hard line views may state.

Last edited by joeysteele; 05-08-2016 at 01:14 PM.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 01:09 PM #103
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThriceShy View Post
A claustorphobic person would not lash out in anger, theyd become dizzy, cottonmouthed, disorientated and lightheaded. I know he hasnt got claustrophobia because I understand what the word means.
Old 05-08-2016, 01:13 PM #104

Quote:
A claustorphobic person would not lash out in anger, theyd become dizzy, cottonmouthed, disorientated and lightheaded. I know he hasnt got claustrophobia because I understand what the word means.
Of course they would get angry at the people who were locking them in a room. He was angry and disorientated.
Old 05-08-2016, 01:15 PM #105
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Of course they would get angry at the people who were locking them in a room. He was angry and disorientated.
Nope. Bear was just angry. But thats nothing new for Bear. A claustrophobic person would likely feel disorientated and tight chested to the point they were unable to speak loudly or even stand. The claustophobic theory was invented by Bear fans who do not know what it means.

Last edited by Withano; 05-08-2016 at 01:19 PM.
Withano is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 01:16 PM #106

Totally agree with livia s post , I actually thought his behaviour in the Dr was that he was mimicking Jason's until the security arrived.
Jannigran is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 01:20 PM #107

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Well, if he is, all he had to do was tell BB so. "I need to get out of here right now because I'm claustrophobic" is a good way of actually getting out instead of going on a shouting rampage and breaking open a door.
It wasn't a panic attack either. People having a panic attack gasp and can barely get their breath and there was no signs of that at all with all the yelling he was doing.
My diagnosis: temper tantrum.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 01:20 PM #108

Quote:
Nope. just angry. But thats nothing new for Bear. A claustrophobic person would likely feel disorientated and tight chested to the point they were unable to speak or even stand. The claustophobic theory was invented by Bear fans who do not know what it means.
People with phobias can react differently.

As someone who said that biggins was wrong to generalise about bisexuality, you seem very keen to generalise about people with claustrophobia.

The fact is that bear was 100% in the right and was attacked and provoked on all sides. People who dont like him want to portray him as the villain, while giving a free pass to spitter Aubrey and thug Heavy D.

Last edited by ThriceShy; 05-08-2016 at 01:21 PM.
Old 05-08-2016, 01:21 PM #109
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
It wasn't claustrophobia,he wasn't even complaining at being in the diary room, he was enraged at the door being locked and him being told he had to stay there with no time limit in place.

Had they unlocked the door or maybe brought in another housemate ,he would have sat and likely continued to talk to BB as he had been until realising the door was locked and he was being kept there against his will.

They made the mess of this, not him really,he was until that point being fully compliant with BB.

Last edited by joeysteele; 05-08-2016 at 01:21 PM.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 01:31 PM #110
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
It wasn't claustrophobia,he wasn't even complaining at being in the diary room, he was enraged at the door being locked and him being told he had to stay there with no time limit in place.

Had they unlocked the door or maybe brought in another housemate ,he would have sat and likely continued to talk to BB as he had been until realising the door was locked and he was being kept there against his will.

They made the mess of this, not him really,he was until that point being fully compliant with BB.
Of course it wasnt claustrophobia!

Personally I dont think there was a right way to deal with Bear. If there wasnt a security guard there he wouldnt have sat back down, he would have broke through the camera runs causing havoc and being a danger to himself and production team. He wasnt just actigg out because he wanted the door open despite what he said to the bouncer.

I personally believe they were probably waiting for a second bouncer or they were clearing the path to the other room to make it safe for everyone involved... They may have even been ready to let Bear leave but were waiting for him to calm down so that the bouncer didnt have to deal with unnecessary trouble. Leaving Bear in the room wasnt a great answer to his anger but I cant think of a better one.

Last edited by Withano; 05-08-2016 at 01:37 PM.
Withano is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 01:34 PM #111

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

But this has happened many times before in BB. HM's have been kept in the DR until BB is satisfied they have completely calmed down. How many times have we seen HM's shouting "open this door, let me out"? And I've never seen concern about it before.
I'm sure BB told Bear they were preparing a room for him to sleep in for the night and how long would that take really...surely not that long...do we even know how long he was kept waiting?
Old 05-08-2016, 01:39 PM #112
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
But this has happened many times before in BB. HM's have been kept in the DR until BB is satisfied they have completely calmed down. How many times have we seen HM's shouting "open this door, let me out"? And I've never seen concern about it before.
I'm sure BB told Bear they were preparing a room for him to sleep in for the night and how long would that take really...surely not that long...do we even know how long he was kept waiting?
This is also true. I dont think he was in there for as long as people like to think. He just lost his temper a lot quicker than the housemates before him probably.
Old 05-08-2016, 01:41 PM #113

Bear cme into the bedroom deciding he,d do some BEAR bating with the fat fool. It didn't quite work out the way his limited imagination thought it would. To stop any further ordure flowing from his top and bottom orifices,he ran out of the bedroom, consoled himself with meaningless obscenities then threw a cup and smashed the mirror. When he was called in to the diary room, he gave a fake apology then thought in his dullard way that would be sufficient. Fortunately it wasn't, he reverted to thuggish mentality, that didn't work, he then tried to damage further property, the repair of which wasn't his concern. When he succeeded in this, the huge security guy appeared, bear then chose to let the faeces flow freely and reverted to scared toddler attitude. My only regret is why was he not ejected from the house as a result?
Old 05-08-2016, 01:50 PM #114

Quote:
Yet you encourage and relish in the thought of Bear "going for Saira next" you have an odd sense of uncomforting.
Yes I do agree with the idea of Bear going for Saira next, especially after the lectures she's hurled his way in the past........I think what Aubrey did was a disgusting act of abuse and I completely understand why Bear feels the way he does. If Bear had encouraged Aubrey to spit in Sairas drink it would be a whole different set of principles being chucked around on here today. It's so hypocritical and indefensible that Aubrey has got away with what she did so lightly.

As for Bear being in a state of distress while locked up against his will I found it uncomfortable to watch. Just as I found Marnie flashing Saira uncomfortable to watch....it's not about only agreeing or not agreeing based on who i do and don't like....like a lot of people on here.
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 01:52 PM #115
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Originally Posted by calyman View Post
Bear cme into the bedroom deciding he,d do some BEAR bating with the fat fool. It didn't quite work out the way his limited imagination thought it would. To stop any further ordure flowing from his top and bottom orifices,he ran out of the bedroom, consoled himself with meaningless obscenities then threw a cup and smashed the mirror. When he was called in to the diary room, he gave a fake apology then thought in his dullard way that would be sufficient. Fortunately it wasn't, he reverted to thuggish mentality, that didn't work, he then tried to damage further property, the repair of which wasn't his concern. When he succeeded in this, the huge security guy appeared, bear then chose to let the faeces flow freely and reverted to scared toddler attitude. My only regret is why was he not ejected from the house as a result?
Always look forward to seeing your Klimt around BB time! Nice to see you.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 01:54 PM #116
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
Yes I do agree with the idea of Bear going for Saira next, especially after the lectures she's hurled his way in the past........I think what Aubrey did was a disgusting act of abuse and I completely understand why Bear feels the way he does. If Bear had encouraged Aubrey to spit in Sairas drink it would be a whole different set of principles being chucked around on here today. It's so hypocritical and indefensible that Aubrey has got away with what she did so lightly.

As for Bear being in a state of distress while locked up against his will I found it uncomfortable to watch. Just as I found Marnie flashing Saira uncomfortable to watch....it's not about only agreeing or not agreeing based on who i do and don't like....like a lot of people on here.
Why would you want to see a man "go for" anybody. Thats so sadistic-sounding. Its weird you made some excellent poits about what you found wrong in the past, i agree with all of them. Alot of disgusting behaviour. But you want Bear to "go for" Saira. How? Why? Thats the hypocrisy you were banging on about and you dont even realise youre doing it.
Old 05-08-2016, 01:56 PM #117
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
All these vile threats and assaults towards bear have made me want him to win.

Bullied housemates traditionally do very well.

Look how composed and reasonable he was after having his food spat in.
So you're a pseudo-lawyer as well as a pseudo psychologist! Bear was threatened AND assaulted (he wasn't) and has claustrophobia (he hasn't). Or.... you're a contrarian who chooses distasteful housemates to follow so you can cause a little drama with your frankly absurd claims. It was amusing... now... not so much.
Old 05-08-2016, 01:58 PM #118
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post

The thread isn't about Aubrey. Is it.

Locked up against his will... LMAO... you're priceless.
Old 05-08-2016, 01:59 PM #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
If anyone ever wonders why trial by jury is flawed, they should read this thread.

When Bear walked into the bedroom and started shouting the odds, Heavy D went off on him, telling him him to shut up because people were sleeping. Had Bear walked away it would have been over. But he didn't. He walked up to Heavy D's bed, sat on his bedside cabinet and put his foot on Heavy's bed, knowing that he was already angry. It was a calculated action meant to antagonise, and it did.

Bear smashed a mirror in the garden and he acted like a twat in the diary room - until someone bigger turned up, then he couldn't have been more co-operative.

I'm really struggling to see how Bear has any support whatsoever. I really don't like Heavy D either, but Bear was completely in the wrong last night and BB would have been totally within their rights to have expelled him.

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 02:01 PM #120

Quote:
Good points too Mock.

There are it seems those who know what a panic attack isn't like when in fact they are rather hard at times to work out if someone is having one or it is something else.

I haven't and most others have not even indicated it was a panic attack,all I have said is it was a reaction from him as to being forced against his free will to be locked in a small room with no end time in sight as to how long he'd be there.

I state again, I would have reacted heavily to that and demanded the door was opened or at least unlocked.

As you are pointing out,this is from a few who just do not like him and therefore even throw the right of free will out the window just because it is someone they do not like and then take a hard line,never even likely looking at the other side, let alone ever acknowledging one.

I am not a fan of bear, I do not want him to win but this was wrong,in my view legally and morally to lock someone in a confined space.
It doesn't matter if someone was claustrophobic or not, having a panic attack or not or just being difficult or not.

No way should anyone be locked in a small room,and ordered to stay there, against their will having committed no criminal offence
That really does border on being false imprisonment.

I would have been going really mad at BB if they had done that to me,in these circumstances.

I'd like to know if those who have got at members who have said this may have been panic attack but have no medical qualifications to ascertain same,I wonder where their qualifications are then equally to say it was not in some way.

I have seen people with panic attacks and they do not follow at all the same pattern as to all, also once the reason for the stress is removed, they can calm very quickly.
There is no 'one size fits all' as to them.
Regardless of what some with any possible hard line views may state.

I recognise distress when i see it....even when I see it those I don't like like Saira...I find it strange that so few people can empathise with how violated and insulted and angry Bear must feel about having someone spit in his food.
BB treated Bear disgracefully by allowing him to eat that food, I'm surprised it's only a mirror that got smashed...BB should give themselves a final warning.
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 02:02 PM #121
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

I recognise distress when I see it too. And I didn't see it.
Old 05-08-2016, 02:04 PM #122

Favourites (more):
BB15: Helen
CBB 13: Jim Davidson

Favourites (more):
BB15: Helen
CBB 13: Jim Davidson

Quote:
How is he getting a warning and being forced to sleep in some separate room while Heavy D just wanders back to bed?

And what right do BB have to lock him in the diary room? It must go against fire regulations if nothing else. If they did that to me I would set the chair on fire.

And the "security" make me laugh. Would love to see how they behaved if Mike Tyson went on BB and kicked off in the diary room.

Bear is going to win this after the way he has been treated.
There are always people on here who want to save the asshole, its nothing new
Old 05-08-2016, 02:06 PM #123

Imagine the reaction if bear spat in someone's food or got out of bed to physically threaten them.
Old 05-08-2016, 02:07 PM #124

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda123 View Post
There are always people on here who want to save the asshole, its nothing new
It's a phenomenon I will never understand.
Old 05-08-2016, 02:08 PM #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Always look forward to seeing your Klimt around BB time! Nice to see you.
Thanks Livia, it's always nice to receive a welcome from you

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
absolutely, bear, wrong