Notices

CBB18 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2016 [CBB 18] won by Stephen Bear here.

Old 05-08-2016, 02:09 PM #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThriceShy View Post
Imagine the reaction if bear spat in someone's food or got out of bed to physically threaten them.
just so long as it's in context. It's clear the eejit bear was the instigator here.

Last edited by calyman; 05-08-2016 at 02:09 PM.
calyman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 02:19 PM #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
Why would you want to see a man "go for" anybody. Thats so sadistic-sounding. Its weird you made some excellent poits about what you found wrong in the past, i agree with all of them. Alot of disgusting behaviour. But you want Bear to "go for" Saira. How? Why? Thats the hypocrisy you were banging on about and you dont even realise youre doing it.
It's got nothing to do with being sadistic, it is so ridiculous to say that and if I'm honest you're casting aspersions at me .....I'm not looking for him to punch her, I'm looking for him to expose her as the fraud she us ....I want him to confront her and make her accountable for it.....sadly he will prob mess it up but right now he could wipe the floor with her over her double standards.
If I was sadistic I would agree with Aubrey spitting and Marnie flashing and I absolutely don't ....Bear snogging Chloe to get back at two turn coats wasn't sadistic it was getting even.
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 02:24 PM #128

Quote:
Imagine the reaction if bear spat in someone's food or got out of bed to physically threaten them.
You're wasting your time....people apply right and wrong based solely on who they do and don't like.

Kills em to defend anything that's been done by someone as annoying as Bear...the concept that someone they don't like is being treated badly doesnt exist.
Old 05-08-2016, 02:25 PM #129
baddie

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Michele
CBB22: Natalie Nunn

baddie

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Michele
CBB22: Natalie Nunn

Quote:
people would be calling for him to be ejected lol

armand.kay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 02:27 PM #130
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
It's got nothing to do with being sadistic, it is so ridiculous to say that and if I'm honest you're casting aspersions at me .....I'm not looking for him to punch her, I'm looking for him to expose her as the fraud she us ....I want him to confront her and make her accountable for it.....sadly he will prob mess it up but right now he could wipe the floor with her over her double standards.
If I was sadistic I would agree with Aubrey spitting and Marnie flashing and I absolutely don't ....Bear snogging Chloe to get back at two turn coats wasn't sadistic it was getting even.
Maybe its just part of my regional dialect but "go for" doesnt mean expose her as a fraud and I genuinely thought you were hoping for something darker. Although even wanting Bear to "confront" her when we both know how he gets when people arent worshipping the ground he walks on isnt great sounding.
Old 05-08-2016, 02:40 PM #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
Maybe its just part of my regional dialect but "go for" doesnt mean expose her as a fraud and I genuinely thought you were hoping for something darker. Although even wanting Bear to "confront" her when we both know how he gets when people arent worshipping the ground he walks on isnt great sounding.
No, when I say " go for " I mean wipe the floor with em....you can take that literally too if you want but you'll need to bring your own mop and bucket
I can understand how it could look like something else though so thanks for coming back and explaining. No, it's like when Jayne said she would annihilate Natalie, it's a figure of speech that means they will come out on top. Saira and Ricky will be very lucky if they avoid that ...but they've still had the public see it.
When I see someone spit in a housemates food I don't expect them to say it's ok and to kiss and make up...I expect them to do exactly the type of things that Bear is doing....put Aubrey up for noms every week, push Renees nose out of joint by snogging Chloe in front of her....and hopefully ...make people see that Ricky's not so innocent and make people see what a monumental hypocrite Saira is.
Old 05-08-2016, 02:54 PM #132

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
It turns out it was sadistic. You are defending someone who used Chloe to get 'his own back', then comes back into the house and tells everyone, in front of Chloe that it was the worst kiss he ever had...
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 03:07 PM #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
It turns out it was sadistic. You are defending someone who used Chloe to get 'his own back', then comes back into the house and tells everyone, in front of Chloe that it was the worst kiss he ever had...
Maybe what I consider sadistic is very different to others...sadistic is a really strong word IMO....like calling Bear mentally unstable or calling Marco a sexual predator ....those type of labels can stick and be damaging esp when not true or not proven.

As for Chloe, who I like, do you really think she didn't have her own agenda ? She was playing pay back just as much as Bear was....they were both thumbing their noses at Heavy and he asked for it, completely deserved it. She even went back for more with no prompting from Bear at all.
Old 05-08-2016, 03:11 PM #134

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Maybe what I consider sadistic is very different to others...sadistic is a really strong word IMO....like calling Bear mentally unstable or calling Marco a sexual predator ....those type of labels can stick and be damaging esp when not true or not proven.

As for Chloe, who I like, do you really think she didn't have her own agenda ? She was playing pay back just as much as Bear was....they were both thumbing their noses at Heavy and he asked for it, completely deserved it. She even went back for more with no prompting from Bear at all.
Bear was far more pushy in repeatedly kissing her, it fact it looked like he was forcing her a few times.
You said nothing about 'the worst kiss he ever had' though.
Old 05-08-2016, 03:48 PM #135
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
But this has happened many times before in BB. HM's have been kept in the DR until BB is satisfied they have completely calmed down. How many times have we seen HM's shouting "open this door, let me out"? And I've never seen concern about it before.
I'm sure BB told Bear they were preparing a room for him to sleep in for the night and how long would that take really...surely not that long...do we even know how long he was kept waiting?

No we don't and that is the point, we don't and neither did he.

He asked how long it would take, they would not give a time frame and no we d not know how long he was kept waiting.
All I can say is had that been me and I was calmed down as he had become,then I was told I had to stay there locked in for whatever time it took.
I would have gone right off it.

I actually believe most people would too and rightly so.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 03:49 PM #136
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
You're wasting your time....people apply right and wrong based solely on who they do and don't like.

Kills em to defend anything that's been done by someone as annoying as Bear...the concept that someone they don't like is being treated badly doesnt exist.

Very sadly I have to admit, not a truer word spoken there hot2go.
Well said.
Old 05-08-2016, 04:00 PM #137
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:

Well that's rich.

I don't like any of them and, like most people on here, based my opinion on what I saw with my own eyes.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 04:06 PM #138

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
[/B]

No we don't and that is the point, we don't and neither did he.

He asked how long it would take, they would not give a time frame and no we d not know how long he was kept waiting.
All I can say is had that been me and I was calmed down as he had become,then I was told I had to stay there locked in for whatever time it took.
I would have gone right off it.

I actually believe most people would too and rightly so.
I just don't get how Bear is any different to other HM's though who have been holed up in the DR over all the previous series and yelling 'let me out of here' and have went mental and have not been let out...I didn't hear any outcry about them...he could have been waiting 5 minutes or 45 minutes, we just don't know, so it's a bit ott when we haven't a full picture. If we knew he was waiting a very long time then yes, that would be wrong because it can't take very long at all to make up a bed. He just seems to me a very impatient person with a temper who wants immediate gratification so I'm coming at it from my own opinion of him to date, which could turn out be wrong.
Old 05-08-2016, 04:11 PM #139
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
I just don't get how Bear is any different to other HM's though who have been holed up in the DR over all the previous series and yelling 'let me out of here' and have went mental and have not been let out...I didn't hear any outcry about them...he could have been waiting 5 minutes or 45 minutes, we just don't know, so it's a bit ott when we haven't a full picture. If we knew he was waiting a very long time then yes, that would be wrong because it can't take very long at all to make up a bed. He just seems to me a very impatient person with a temper who wants immediate gratification so I'm coming at it from my own opinion of him to date, which could turn out be wrong.
There is no excuse for his behaviour last night despite a monumental attempt by some people to excuse him. His parents should have introduced him to the naughty step when he was little. Too late now...
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 04:17 PM #140

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

That's unfair. Speaking for myself, I don't like to see anyone treated badly, whether I like them or not. I thought it was absolutely disgusting that Aubrey spat in his food and said so. Apart from that, I don't agree he has been treated badly as we don't have the full picture of his dialogue with BB in the DR. BB said he had already been spoken to several times about his behaviour and there he was ignoring them and being warned again so maybe they weren't willing to just give him what he wanted when he wanted it.
Old 05-08-2016, 04:17 PM #141
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
He had calmed down though jet,I agree that others have been in a similar position but none of that makes locking someone in a room against their will right.

If any of your family had that done to them you would rightly be outraged as I would.

All he wanted was the door unlocked, he had,yes thrown an object that could have missed everything or like it did hit something, no one else was anywhere near him when he did that.
He had also walked away from the argument, going outside alone.

He had then also calmed down in the diary room, maybe he thought he was going to be in there for hours, had BB said it will take us 10 to 15 minutes to get your Room ready, meantime just Talk to BB, He maybe would have stayed calm.

A good few of those who are seeing it from his point and how we would feel being locked up like that,like myself are not keen on Bear at all.
I would be saying this whoever BB acted this way with.

To just get at him because someone doesn't like him is neither fair or reasonable in my book and people will not all act the same way put in those circumstances he was in.

He never actually threatened anyone personally you know, he walked away from the bedroom and argument himself.
Old 05-08-2016, 04:19 PM #142
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
There is no excuse for his behaviour last night despite a monumental attempt by some people to excuse him. His parents should have introduced him to the naughty step when he was little. Too late now...
No ones excusing him at all but they are not going to jump in to hang,draw and quarter him either.

Last edited by joeysteele; 05-08-2016 at 04:26 PM.
Old 05-08-2016, 04:19 PM #143

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
BB had him on the naughty step on that DR chair and he had a temper tantrum...yes, too late...
Old 05-08-2016, 04:34 PM #144

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
He had calmed down though jet,I agree that others have been in a similar position but none of that makes locking someone in a room against their will right.

If any of your family had that done to them you would rightly be outraged as I would.

All he wanted was the door unlocked, he had,yes thrown an object that could have missed everything or like it did hit something, no one else was anywhere near him when he did that.
He had also walked away from the argument, going outside alone.

He had then also calmed down in the diary room, maybe he thought he was going to be in there for hours, had BB said it will take us 10 to 15 minutes to get your Room ready, meantime just Talk to BB, He maybe would have stayed calm.

A good few of those who are seeing it from his point and how we would feel being locked up like that,like myself are not keen on Bear at all.
I would be saying this whoever BB acted this way with.

To just get at him because someone doesn't like him is neither fair or reasonable in my book and people will not all act the same way put in those circumstances he was in.

He never actually threatened anyone personally you know, he walked away from the bedroom and argument himself.
Well, he did go into the bedroom with the rose to goad Heavy, he did go over to the angry Heavy and put his foot up on the bed which only inflamed the situation, he did throw something and broke a window which someone could have been on the other side of. Heavy went ott with his anger, but he didn't touch anyone or throw anything.
I'm just not getting the sympathy for Bear on this occasion Joey and I don't see why BB would have to talk to him to keep him happy after already having given him several warnings previously and being ignored.
But I respect your viewpoint, I just see it differently.

Last edited by jet; 05-08-2016 at 04:42 PM.
Old 05-08-2016, 04:46 PM #145
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Well, he did go into the bedroom with the rose to goad Heavy, he did go over to the angry Heavy and put his foot up on the bed which only inflamed the situation, he did throw something and broke a window which someone could have been on the other side of. Heavy went ott with his anger, but he didn't touch anyone or throw anything.
I'm just not getting the sympathy for Bear on this occasion Joey and I don't see why BB would have to talk to him to keep him happy after already having given him several warnings previously and being ignored.
Yes he put his foot on the side of the bed not on the bed,and yes he took a rose in.
That may be annoying but hardly aggressive.

Then he walked away with no prompting to do so from anyone else..

Perhaps Heavy actually needs to control the green eyed monster in himself and not purposely watch from the window all that bear and Chloe are doing too and also not see Chloe as a possession maybe.

That is how I saw it.
Also BB talk to all housemates when they are angry anyway so why should he be excluded from that too.

Also Bear was not shouting in the bedroom and from what I saw Heavy was the only one in bed, the bedroom lights were on and the women were talking too in there yet he only got at Bear.

I think it best you and I agree to disagree as we are never going to see eye to eye on this one, I just look at all sides, whether I like a housemate or not.
Old 05-08-2016, 05:13 PM #146

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Yes he put his foot on the side of the bed not on the bed,and yes he took a rose in.
That may be annoying but hardly aggressive.

Then he walked away with no prompting to do so from anyone else..

Perhaps Heavy actually needs to control the green eyed monster in himself and not purposely watch from the window all that bear and Chloe are doing too and also not see Chloe as a possession maybe.

That is how I saw it.
Also BB talk to all housemates when they are angry anyway so why should he be excluded from that too.

Also Bear was not shouting in the bedroom and from what I saw Heavy was the only one in bed, the bedroom lights were on and the women were talking too in there yet he only got at Bear.

I think it best you and I agree to disagree as we are never going to see eye to eye on this one, I just look at all sides, whether I like a housemate or not.
Yes, jealously is an ugly thing, and so is goading someone who you know is jealous. I don't like any of the younger ones at present and think too much air time is being given to their antics.
Anyway, yes we will agree to disagree.
I do respect your viewpoint and I understand where you are coming from, but I just see it differently.
Old 05-08-2016, 06:23 PM #147
Big Brother Addict

Favourites (more):
BBUSA18: Paul
BB17: Jason
Big Brother Addict

Favourites (more):
BBUSA18: Paul
BB17: Jason

Bear is a prize cock and should be booted from the house.
Razor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 06:59 PM #148

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
No he wasn't...He has been held in the diary room on numerous occasions. He was trying to act like a big man but he shat himself when security came in.
!
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 07:42 PM #149

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absorption View Post
People are being a bit hard on Bear here.

Actually, it's the producers' fault for their bad editing.

What they cut out was Bear rescuing some starving orphans who'd wandered into the BB garden. He threw the cup to try and make a hole in the wall to hasten their exit to safety, as he knew how long it would take for BB to open the door.

Naturally, CGI was used to remove any trace of the poor kids from the footage screened in last night's show.

Don't believe me? Well, think on this...why have they removed all references to him defeating ISIS? Yep, exactly...total bias.
Garfie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 07:54 PM #150

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I'm not making excuses for his behaviour at all...he was also wrong and it was right they took him to the diary room...But when he started to get distressed and was having a panic attack they should have gone to his aid...it was not funny at all.
Wasn't this just a further example of ongoing and repeated aggression rather than a panic attack? If there was any panic it was probably about being thrown out of the house for his behaviour.

Sorry, but I'm not buying this- he has shown what he is all about again and again, and BB even reminded him last night he had been repeatedly warned about his behaviour. This was drunken aggression and an unwillingness to take any self-control imo.
Garfie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
absolutely, bear, wrong