Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB18 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2016 [CBB 18] won by Stephen Bear here.

View Poll Results: If Bear goes after Saira and Ricky next will you feel sorry for them
Yes 4 30.77%
Yes
4 30.77%
No 9 69.23%
No
9 69.23%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-08-2016, 04:03 PM #26
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Oh dear... I understand all the "poor Bear" posts on other threads now!

I guess some people just find bullies attractive.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 04:13 PM #27
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
I think some of the housemates have got off lightly over the Aubrey incident and as yet have neither had to stand up for it or apologise for it....BB have let it slide ...that is why I hope it comes out and Bear can challenge them about it.

I'm not defending Bear blindly....i know he's a wind up merchant and can be a little sh-t a lot of the time. He was stupid to throw the bottle across the yard and of course he was called to the diary room. I'm not defending him over that. But I don't agree with him being left in a state of distress in the diary room, like I didn't agree with Saira being flashed at and I didn't agree with Aubrey spitting ..I also defended Biggins even tho he was wrong because I understood why he may have his views even tho I think they're incorrect.
It's not about defending soneone cause I like them, I don't like Biggins or Saira. I find Bear entertaining but I wouldn't have felt any more comfortable watching any housemate locked up and distressed.
BB don't have the right to hold someone when that someone is showing signs that they want to get out. They did it to Jason too....it's a big place big brother, of course they can't allow then back to meet the others but they can surely take them some where or at least send someone in to calm them down and be with them.
I think Bear should and has every right to confront Saira and Ricky over the spitting incident. I was curious to know what others thought and if they will defend those two when he does.
I think its best to agree to disagree. To me youre saying that two wrongs do make a right.. But only when it applies to Bear?
He abused his power in the task, he goaded Heavy, he aggressively threw things across the garden.. Simply because he was called out for goading heavy and he was getting aggressive in the DR.. But none of this matters because Ricky and Saira didnt rush to Bears rescue and you would like to see them confronted for it despite not begging for further consequences for Bear.

Your opinions on the matter are truly difficult to follow, especially because you keep calling others hypocritical.

Last edited by Withano; 05-08-2016 at 04:17 PM.
Withano is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 04:44 PM #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
I think its best to agree to disagree. To me youre saying that two wrongs do make a right.. But only when it applies to Bear?
He abused his power in the task, he goaded Heavy, he aggressively threw things across the garden.. Simply because he was called out for goading heavy and he was getting aggressive in the DR.. But none of this matters because Ricky and Saira didnt rush to Bears rescue and you would like to see them confronted for it despite not begging for further consequences for Bear.

Your opinions on the matter are truly difficult to follow, especially because you keep calling others hypocritical.
I'm not being hypocritical ...you must have misunderstood my post ....if I think something is wrong I defend the person who was subjected to that wrong weather I like them or not ...I defended Saira, Biggins, James and now Bear. Defending Bear over one incident does not make me a hypocrite. When he's in the wrong I don't defend it.
And this is BB where waiting to see housemates reactions to the wrongs are part of why a lot of people like to watch it.....depends what the wrong was....James pouring coffee over Bear was an example of that...and Bear thumbing his nose at Renee is another.....and if Bear has a run in with Saira over the spitting that will be another. It's not about two wrongs make a right it's about how housemates react and respond to each thing that happens....and for every action there is always a reaction and this year a lot of them are behaving badly in their reactions not just Bear.
He's no better or worse than some of the others, he's just more entertaining and spontaneous than they are.
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 04:50 PM #29
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
I'm not being hypocritical ...you must have misunderstood my post ....if I think something is wrong I defend the person who was subjected to that wrong weather I like them or not ...I defended Saira, Biggins, James and now Bear. Defending Bear over one incident does not make me a hypocrite. When he's in the wrong I don't defend it.
And this is BB where waiting to see housemates reactions to the wrongs are part of why a lot of people like to watch it.....depends what the wrong was....James pouring coffee over Bear was an example of that...and Bear thumbing his nose at Renee is another.....and if Bear has a run in with Saira over the spitting that will be another. It's not about two wrongs make a right it's about how housemates react and respond to each thing that happens....and for every action there is always a reaction and this year a lot of them are behaving badly in their reactions not just Bear.
He's no better or worse than some of the others, he's just more entertaining and spontaneous than they are.
I think its entirely hypocritical for wanting somebody confronted for not reporting a crime yet wanting no futher punishment for a person who broke several different crimes. Which is why we should agree to disagree.
Old 05-08-2016, 04:51 PM #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
I think its entirely hypocritical for wanting somebody confronted for not reporting a crime yet wanting no futher punishment for a person who broke several different crimes. Which is why we should agree to disagree.
Probably best that we always agree to disagree cause we never seem to agree.
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 04:52 PM #31

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
I think he shouldn't 'go for' anyone. He should act his age though.
!
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 05:03 PM #32
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

I dont like either of them, it could maybe let us see the real Ricky, not the little mouse hiding on every bodies shoulder with his hood up !! and Saira ? don't even start me on that one
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bear, ricky, saira