Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB18 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2016 [CBB 18] won by Stephen Bear here.

Old 05-08-2016, 08:04 PM #151

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Well, if he is, all he had to do was tell BB so. "I need to get out of here right now because I'm claustrophobic" is a good way of actually getting out instead of going on a shouting rampage and breaking open a door.
It wasn't a panic attack either. People having a panic attack gasp and can barely get their breath and there was no signs of that at all with all the yelling he was doing.
My diagnosis: temper tantrum.
Exactly. Simple solution! Accurate diagnosis!
Garfie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 08:28 PM #152

That moment when security walked into the diary room was amazing. What a cock bear is. People have got ejected from the house for much less than his behaviour in there.
rebecca9 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 08:38 PM #153

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
No he wasn't...He has been held in the diary room on numerous occasions. He was trying to act like a big man but he shat himself when security came in.
Do bears sh*t in the woods? No, they sh*t themselves in the diary room!
Garfie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 08:48 PM #154

big brother have made the worst mistake ever, by removing biggins and not that little thick chav bear, it will kick of again, because he is trying to pick a fight with people in the house, and it will kick off with heavy D, I told you that bear is a nasty little sh'tbag.
empire is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 12:35 AM #155

With Biggins gone and now this eternal nomination lark, the way really is becoming clear for bear to win.

I can see it happening. Anyone who thinks the idea is ridiculous......just remember Helen won. And bear is a lot more likeable than her.
ThriceShy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 12:40 AM #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThriceShy View Post
With Biggins gone and now this eternal nomination lark, the way really is becoming clear for bear to win.

I can see it happening. Anyone who thinks the idea is ridiculous......just remember Helen won. And bear is a lot more likeable than her.
I think Ricky has this in the bag already.
Stevep is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 12:49 AM #157

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:

It's more interesting to care about who wins, but I and a lot of people I know couldn't care less who wins this series. It's a train wreck.
Bear is more likeable than Helen, who isn't? but he's still very unlikable. I do think he'll be shown the door by BB at some stage if not voted out by the public.

Last edited by jet; 06-08-2016 at 02:18 AM.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 06:32 AM #158
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..in the bedroom when it all kicked off as it were, the females especially looked very frightened and concerned...Heavy was called into the DR when he got out of bed and stood over Bear and in the DR, he didn't display any worrying, continued aggressive behaviour so was allowed back into the house because no 'threat' was deemed...that was easy to see..but with Bear, his aggression continued in the DR and continued..not only verbally in threatening to tear the DR apart or whatever he was raging but also in kicking the door down...he was obviously not able to be let into the house again because how would BB know that someone wouldn't get physically harmed through his behaviour, which was completely out of control and so inconsistent and erratic that even in a calm moment, could 'flip again' in suddenness and without warning...?...They absolutely had the right to keep hi in there until they had a room/bed prepared for him but they would have also wanted him to be more calm and 'stable' before he was allowed to that room and bed as well because would he just start destroying again..?...

..we've screamed and we've shouted about 'duty of care' and the welfare of the housemates with what Aubrey did and it was wrong for BB to allow Bear to drink and eat etc..they didn't consider his well-being in that and that doesn't sit well at all but this time they have considered welfare and well-being etc and we think that was wrong also..?...he was kept in the DR for his own safety and for the safety of the others as it would have only taken a split second for him to physically harm someone, either intentionally or unintentionally in destroying property and he was too erratic in his behaviour for those risks to be taken...'I'm calm now, yes let me out'..?...well no Bear, because right at this moment in time you can go from zero to beyond reason in a split second and before we could intervene to prevent harm....if we were housemates ourselves, would we really want him back in the house with us..?..would we really feel safe and 'cared for by BB' if he were let back into the house..?...because many of those bedroom faces looked quite worried and fearfilled....he displayed no signs of panic in the DR, only a loss of control with anger and aggressive emotion....they can only go on and primarily with what was being displayed and make a decision for the safety of all....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 07:36 AM #159
Where's my lawyer?

Favourites:
BB17: Jason
Where's my lawyer?

Favourites:

If that cup he threw was a foot higher on the glass it would have exploded all over the camera runs, luckily he hit the bottom where the window is much stronger.

I can't get my head around people revering him as a housemate, the manchild is scum & the house would evolve without him.
His arrested development is arresting the development of the house dynamic.
Old 06-08-2016, 08:22 AM #160
Banned

Banned

Quote:
He simply threw a cup because a fat thug had just been threatening him.
Ever heard of controlling your response to events?
Xanzia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 08:27 AM #161
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevep View Post
I think Ricky has this in the bag already.
Perish the thought ....I cannot stand him such a creep
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 08:48 AM #162
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..in the bedroom when it all kicked off as it were, the females especially looked very frightened and concerned...Heavy was called into the DR when he got out of bed and stood over Bear and in the DR, he didn't display any worrying, continued aggressive behaviour so was allowed back into the house because no 'threat' was deemed...that was easy to see..but with Bear, his aggression continued in the DR and continued..not only verbally in threatening to tear the DR apart or whatever he was raging but also in kicking the door down...he was obviously not able to be let into the house again because how would BB know that someone wouldn't get physically harmed through his behaviour, which was completely out of control and so inconsistent and erratic that even in a calm moment, could 'flip again' in suddenness and without warning...?...They absolutely had the right to keep hi in there until they had a room/bed prepared for him but they would have also wanted him to be more calm and 'stable' before he was allowed to that room and bed as well because would he just start destroying again..?...

..we've screamed and we've shouted about 'duty of care' and the welfare of the housemates with what Aubrey did and it was wrong for BB to allow Bear to drink and eat etc..they didn't consider his well-being in that and that doesn't sit well at all but this time they have considered welfare and well-being etc and we think that was wrong also..?...he was kept in the DR for his own safety and for the safety of the others as it would have only taken a split second for him to physically harm someone, either intentionally or unintentionally in destroying property and he was too erratic in his behaviour for those risks to be taken...'I'm calm now, yes let me out'..?...well no Bear, because right at this moment in time you can go from zero to beyond reason in a split second and before we could intervene to prevent harm....if we were housemates ourselves, would we really want him back in the house with us..?..would we really feel safe and 'cared for by BB' if he were let back into the house..?...because many of those bedroom faces looked quite worried and fearfilled....he displayed no signs of panic in the DR, only a loss of control with anger and aggressive emotion....they can only go on and primarily with what was being displayed and make a decision for the safety of all....
I can go with that all through until the end.

It doesn't need to be panic or claustrophobia for certain fears or insecurities to set in.

You rightly say Heavy D had calmed down,you miss out that Bear in the diary room had also calmed right down and was apologising too.

Where he erupted again was when he was told,indeed ordered, to remain in the diary room while they set up a separate room for him.
When he asked how long that would take, they could not say and would not give a time frame.

It can never be right when someone has calmed down to force them to be in a small locked room with no information as to how long it was going to take.
They accepted that heavy D had calmed down, but had he,maybe they were keeping Bear there for his safety rather than others, as heavy D had been the one who moved aggressively to him.

It is how BB dealt with this, I said earlier, the housemates were in effect in the bedroom anyway,they could have let Bear go into the garden, finish a cigarette, asking the housemates in the bedroom together until they had sorted tie room for Bear.

Someone and I would react badly to this too,being told after they had calmed down,that they were now going to have to sit there 'alone' for an 'unspecified' amount of time in a 'locked small room' is outrageous in my view.
It is the BB house not a prison.

Last edited by joeysteele; 06-08-2016 at 08:48 AM.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 08:55 AM #163

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post

It doesn't need to be panic or claustrophobia for certain fears or insecurities to set in.

You rightly say Heavy D had calmed down,you miss out that Bear in the diary room had also calmed right down and was apologising too.

Where he erupted again was when he was told,indeed ordered, to remain in the diary room while they set up a separate room for him.
When he asked how long that would take, they could not say and would not give a time frame.

It can never be right when someone has calmed down to force them to be in a small locked room with no information as to how long it was going to take.
They accepted that heavy D had calmed down, but had he,maybe they were keeping Bear there for his safety rather than others, as heavy D had been the one who moved aggressively to him.

It is how BB dealt with this, I said earlier, the housemates were in effect in the bedroom anyway,they could have let Bear go into the garden, finish a cigarette, asking the housemates in the bedroom together until they had sorted tie room for Bear.

Someone and I would react badly to this too,being told after they had calmed down,that they were now going to have to sit there 'alone' for an 'unspecified' amount of time in a 'locked small room' is outrageous in my view.
They have a duty of care to the other housemates and staff. They had no choice but to contain the thug for his own and others safety. Why however did they not evict the thug for his actions?

Last edited by calyman; 06-08-2016 at 08:56 AM.
calyman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 09:04 AM #164
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by calyman View Post
They have a duty of care to the other housemates and staff. They had no choice but to contain the thug for his own and others safety. Why however did they not evict the thug for his actions?
Well why didn't they' ask them.

Perhaps because he actually had not hurt anyone, chairs have been broken before in BB series.

Maybe he is a thug, however they selected him for the series, no one else.
Why should he be in a locked room however, would you like to be locked in small room, not being told when you are getting out.

He actually had not in fact hurt anyone,had he thrown the object to the pool rather than where it landed, it would have been just a talking to rather than anything else.
No one else in any event was anywhere near him when he threw it so no one was in danger and neither were they in the bedroom, he had already voluntarily himself walked away from the argument and left the bedroom to sit outside.

Hate on him all you like and then reject any fairness but those are the facts.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 09:10 AM #165

The guy is a fully grown adult and if he cant handle been told to sit and wait then thats his look out not BB's.
Old 06-08-2016, 09:12 AM #166
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Perhaps because he actually had not hurt anyone, chairs have been broken before in BB series.

Why should he be in a locked room however, would you like to be locked in small room, not being told when you are getting out.

He actually had not in fact hurt anyone,had he thrown the object to the pool rather than where it landed, it would have been just a talking to rather than anything else.
No one else in any event was anywhere near him when he threw it so no one was in danger and neither were they in the bedroom, he had already voluntarily himself walked away from the argument and left the bedroom to sit outside.

The voice of reason as you say a lot worse has happened in the house ....and D pushed him into doing it, but walks away scot free
Old 06-08-2016, 09:12 AM #167
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:

....but it doesn't have to be any type of insecurities/fears etc for a temper tantrum to set in either, Joey and to be at the point of 'lack of control'...my perspective is different from yours because I have seen 'Bear behaviour' in so many children and he really was displaying the behaviour of a child imo...so easy to make that comparison...and I would allow that child or those children back into a social group and with their peers only when I felt that they were calm because it would be my responsibility to do so and to decide that, not for the 'anger' to decide that..I have had many injuries and a few quite serious ones which have been done by 'I'm calm now' children...that's fine and my choice but it's my responsibility to feel confident that neither the child themselves is in any way in danger of physical harm or any of their peers are...

..yes, he could have been allowed out to have a cigarette and the other housemates locked in the bedroom or something for a few moments but ..but again, would we remove a whole classroom of children from that threat or that one person causing and responsible for it, that just seems like a no brainer to me but that's also my perspectives...I would think that they couldn't give a specific amount of time because he was still 'demanding' and erratic with his 'calm' so that time scale was being determined by himself and his own behaviour and when they felt it would be ok to allow him into his room and bed...(and that might not have actually been that long at all, we just don't know or whole conversations because we only get bite-size and condensed..)...but they fulfilled their responsibility of being the ones who felt confident themselves in there decision of when the 'calm came' enough for him to leave....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 09:16 AM #168

Quote:

He is a violent unpredictable thug. His assurances of controlling himself are meaningless as a result. He did not hurt anyone after the diary incident because bb did the right and proper thing by isolating him. The issue of where he threw the cup is a red herring, if he can lose self control then he clearly is a potential danger to others when he is in this state. He left the bedroom because he realised that he was not controlling the situation that he had deliberately started by goading heavy. As for would I like to be in a closed room, in my line of work, I have been trapped by violent clients on occasion and barricading myself in a closed room protects both me and the client from acts f violence As a matter of interest, it is perfectly permissable for violent clients to have "time out" in closed rooms for their own and others protection. This is expected when there is a duty of care to others who may be vulnerable to acts of violence.

Last edited by calyman; 06-08-2016 at 09:17 AM.
calyman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 09:20 AM #169
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
He is a violent unpredictable thug. His assurances of controlling himself are meaningless as a result. He did not hurt anyone after the diary incident because bb did the right and proper thing by isolating him. The issue of where he threw the cup is a red herring, if he can lose self control then he clearly is a potential danger to others when he is in this state. He left the bedroom because he realised that he was not controlling the situation that he had deliberately started by goading heavy. As for would I like to be in a closed room, in my line of work, I have been trapped by violent clients on occasion and barricading myself in a closed room protects both me and the client from acts f violence As a matter of interest, it is perfectly permissable for violent clients to have "time out" in closed rooms for their own and others protection. This is expected when there is a duty of care to others who may be vulnerable to acts of violence.
I find D more threatening than Bear
Old 06-08-2016, 09:24 AM #170

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
I find D more threatening than Bear
I just find him a loud mouthed waste of space.
Old 06-08-2016, 09:26 AM #171
Where's my lawyer?

Favourites:
Where's my lawyer?

Favourites:

Anyone who likes Bear can go fcuck themselves, it's not me.......it's you!
Old 06-08-2016, 09:26 AM #172
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I just find him a loud mouthed waste of space.
Very aggressive IMO
Old 06-08-2016, 09:29 AM #173

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
Very aggressive IMO
True but he is not unique in this. Bear is also aggressive, nasty and a potential physical danger to others when he is aroused.
Old 06-08-2016, 09:37 AM #174

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semtex View Post
Anyone who likes Bear can go fcuck themselves, it's not me.......it's you!
I like Bear but I really can't f-ck myself at the moment, I'm eating a cheese sandwhich . Thanks for the suggestion though, it's very touching .... Maybe next time we could share the Bear Neccessitues together, you seem like a real catch.

Last edited by hot2go; 06-08-2016 at 09:38 AM.
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 09:43 AM #175
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
True but he is not unique in this. Bear is also aggressive, nasty and a potential physical danger to others when he is aroused.
I find D more threatening and more of a danger to others

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
absolutely, bear, wrong