Notices

CBB18 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2016 [CBB 18] won by Stephen Bear here.

Old 07-08-2016, 02:21 PM #1

Default I don't buy for a second...

That those were the only reasons he was removed. Tellymix said he had 3 warnings before being removed, but then in the diary room, Big Brother said to him that he made a bisexual comment that he was warned about, then made a Nazi comment to Katie on Monday. Then he gets removed for this final offense of talking about bisexuals and AIDS. But what about the 3rd warning?? It's never mentioned.

I know this is a crazy thought, but I feel like ch5 purposefully lied that the transcript about Biggins was fake in order to protect his image. What makes me believe this is that they did not even show a flashback to what Biggins said to Katie on Monday and we only learned about what he said after he left the show. There's no way he'd be removed for things that are just somewhat offensive. That's the reason so many don't think the removal is fair. I don't believe for a second that we've seen everything we're supposed to have seen.
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 02:23 PM #2
Banned

Banned

I trust that BB have made the right decision, they have good judgement.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 02:36 PM #3
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron

They also told Bear that he was warned before his temper tantrum.. I wonder if Marnie/Renee/anybody else have been warned before and they just havent shown it..
Old 07-08-2016, 02:44 PM #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicD View Post
That those were the only reasons he was removed. Tellymix said he had 3 warnings before being removed, but then in the diary room, Big Brother said to him that he made a bisexual comment that he was warned about, then made a Nazi comment to Katie on Monday. Then he gets removed for this final offense of talking about bisexuals and AIDS. But what about the 3rd warning?? It's never mentioned.

I know this is a crazy thought, but I feel like ch5 purposefully lied that the transcript about Biggins was fake in order to protect his image. What makes me believe this is that they did not even show a flashback to what Biggins said to Katie on Monday and we only learned about what he said after he left the show. There's no way he'd be removed for things that are just somewhat offensive. That's the reason so many don't think the removal is fair. I don't believe for a second that we've seen everything we're supposed to have seen.
i suspect the transcript was real. bb simply decided not to air those footage.
camertone is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 02:46 PM #5

Favourites:
BBUSA22: Janelle

Favourites:
BBUSA22: Janelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by camertone View Post
i suspect the transcript was real. bb simply decided not to air those footage.
the reaching lmao
Firewire is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 04:09 PM #6

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicD View Post

He made lots of excuses in his tabloid interview. One which said he had lots of black neighbours. Maybe he made a dodgy comment about black people that wasn't shown?
Old 07-08-2016, 06:27 PM #7

When I read it yesterday I dismissed the notion that it was true....and it's still hard to imagine....but what's now been described about Katie fits completely with the transcript ....and Biggins defensive comments about black people fits in too....so I wonder...
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 07:03 PM #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
When I read it yesterday I dismissed the notion that it was true....and it's still hard to imagine....but what's now been described about Katie fits completely with the transcript ....and Biggins defensive comments about black people fits in too....so I wonder...
Exactly. That's a really important detail I should've included. In his interview after leaving, Biggins is NEVER asked about black people yet HE is the one who brings them into converaation.

Because of this I'm standing by the notion that Biggins is disgusting and old-fashioned and the fact that I see people DEFENDING him annoys me to a very high degree.
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 07:10 PM #9
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWong View Post
He made lots of excuses in his tabloid interview. One which said he had lots of black neighbours. Maybe he made a dodgy comment about black people that wasn't shown?
I noticed that - he specifically mentioned "that he has black neighbours" in his tabloid interview but nothing has been shown on TV at any point, either directly or through his warnings, that really allude to him being racist (beyond the "anti-semitism"). Although maybe it's him referring to Africans as "those people" during the "Bisexuals brought AIDS from Africa" conversation... that was a bit suspect tbh...
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 07:18 PM #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I noticed that - he specifically mentioned "that he has black neighbours" in his tabloid interview but nothing has been shown on TV at any point, either directly or through his warnings, that really allude to him being racist (beyond the "anti-semitism"). Although maybe it's him referring to Africans as "those people" during the "Bisexuals brought AIDS from Africa" conversation... that was a bit suspect tbh...
So describing people from another country as "those people" is now a terribly offensive thing to say?

Why don't people just stop looking for offence in everything.
ThriceShy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 07:21 PM #11
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThriceShy View Post
So describing people from another country as "those people" is now a terribly offensive thing to say?

Why don't people just stop looking for offence in everything.
I didn't say it was "terribly offensive", hence stating that he didn't really say anything that alluded to him being racist in the house, and thus noting that it was odd that he specifically mentioned "having black neighbours" in his tabloid interview. Pondering if maybe there was something else said that he was warned for, that wasn't included in the broadcast.

I said it was "a bit suspect", which it is, because it has those usual connotations; "others", "different folks", "not like us", -- "Those people"

Last edited by Toy Soldier; 07-08-2016 at 07:22 PM.
Old 07-08-2016, 07:27 PM #12

Quote:
I didn't say it was "terribly offensive", hence stating that he didn't really say anything that alluded to him being racist in the house, and thus noting that it was odd that he specifically mentioned "having black neighbours" in his tabloid interview. Pondering if maybe there was something else said that he was warned for, that wasn't included in the broadcast.

I said it was "a bit suspect", which it is, because it has those usual connotations; "others", "different folks", "not like us", -- "Those people"
But they are different to us. Why do you want everyone to be the same.
ThriceShy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 07:29 PM #13
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThriceShy View Post
But they are different to us. Why do you want everyone to be the same.
I don't want everyone to be the same. If everyone was the same as me then I wouldn't be a precious snowflake - and if everyone was the same as anyone else they would all be lame.
Old 07-08-2016, 07:52 PM #14

Rumour going around that Biggins agent has been working overtime for the Katie convo not to be shown and has negotiated a settlement re fee.
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 08:22 PM #15
swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke

swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke

They should just release the footage. The rumors don't benefit Biggins.

Spoiler:

Shifra, Tzabar, Ranin. BBIL 2008.
y.winter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 08:41 PM #16

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinp5 View Post
Rumour going around that Biggins agent has been working overtime for the Katie convo not to be shown and has negotiated a settlement re fee.
Well it was definitely more than the 'joke'. When BB booted Biggins out they mentioned something about Katie saying she was not in the house to represent the Jewish community.

Quote:
I'm sure the details will come out eventually.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
biggins, buy, christopher, katie