Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB18 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2016 [CBB 18] won by Stephen Bear here.

Old 09-08-2016, 12:17 PM #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda123 View Post
do we even know if Katy was upset at the joke (would be hard to tell as she seems permanantly miserable) but we did not see how she took it, maybe she laughed, maybe she didnt even hear it or maybe she burst into tears

How will we ever know when BB keep it all schtum so that they can kick out biggins and keep the scum til the end!
Her family are alleged to have requested a police enquiry into Biggins and her mother has been giving interviews about how offended her daughter and the Jewish Community are....and considering she cries at the drop of a hat Biggins should have known better.....I think his joke was funny myself and can see the correlation between the Big Brother Showers and the Nazi Death camps but Biggins must know that type of humour has a specific audience and that Katie is def not one of them.
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 12:27 PM #27

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

[QUOTE=Miranda123;8898285]A little history lesson for you young people on here.

In the 70's/80's, a time much closer to the war and the holocaust, lots of shows depicted Nazis, and always made them idiots, it was called 'taking the piss out of the enemy'

Check out Freddie Starr (part of his act was a Nazi spoof) and also a sitcom called 'Allo Allo', where numerous Nazis were depicted as thick ****s with no sense.

This was allowed in the days before 'safe places' and the oversensitivities of a bunch of snivelling idiots who think everything that is not their opinion is offensive.

I remember, in the late 80's, I went to a fancy dress party, dressed as a Nazi Commandant, only wearing the jacket, fish net tights, a Nazi hat, and carrying a whip. I was joined at the party by a white guy dressed as Ghandi (cheap costume) and a black guy who came as one of the Black & White Minstrels!

Now we all know, that when we know better, we do better, which is why you will no longer see a sitcom called 'Love Thy Neighbour' on TV (although you can find it on Youtube)

But lets get real here. Biggins is 67 years old, and just like my mother, will ocassionally make a joke that is outdated but not meant in an offensive manner at all.

Young people, need to get a ****ing grip of themselves and stop finding offense at every turn CAUSE THEY OFFEND ME!

Biggins is an idiot, who meant no harm, whereas the trash that is Bear, Renee, Marnie, just shows a real lack of breeding.

If we are all gonna get offended at everything nowadays, then I suggest we get offended at the vile piece of trash that gave birth to and brought up Bear, and any granparents involved too.

He is a product of scum, and that scum should be locked up for neglect, as they neglected to show him how to be a person and not a caricature.

Heavy D is a pain in the arse, but you can tell he has some common sense.

Bear has no sense and no empathy and I dont know how he has survived thus far, he must stay home a lot or go out with 50 odd people to protect himself.

Ally Ross (The SUn) had it right today

Bear: "To be fair, geography isnt my strong point" Great, then head to Raqqa, it will blow your mind...........

We can only hope[/
QUOTE]

So true, Miranda. Great post!

Last edited by Garfie; 09-08-2016 at 12:53 PM.
Garfie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 12:28 PM #28

Favourites (more):
BB15: Helen
CBB 13: Jim Davidson

Favourites (more):
BB15: Helen
CBB 13: Jim Davidson

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
Her family are alleged to have requested a police enquiry into Biggins and her mother has been giving interviews about how offended her daughter and the Jewish Community are....and considering she cries at the drop of a hat Biggins should have known better.....I think his joke was funny myself and can see the correlation between the Big Brother Showers and the Nazi Death camps but Biggins must know that type of humour has a specific audience and that Katie is def not one of them.
Katies mum sounds like a barrel of laughs as well.

Why is she offended about something that was said about something that happened BEFORE SHE WAS BORN????

I would say to Katies mother

Take a cold shower love, and get the **** over yourself!
Old 09-08-2016, 12:35 PM #29

Quote:
Katies mum sounds like a barrel of laughs as well.

Why is she offended about something that was said about something that happened BEFORE SHE WAS BORN????

I would say to Katies mother

Take a cold shower love, and get the **** over yourself!
Take a cold shower I'm guessing she wouldn't appreciate that suggestion but I def do....

The mother is a piece of work herself....in all the support shes so earnestly and compassionately shown in the wake of Big Bad Biggins she's never once considered his age and has never once even mentioned how it was the bisexual community who should have really been the most offended. Luckily they haven't tried to cash in on it like Katie's family have.
Old 09-08-2016, 12:45 PM #30

Favourites (more):
BB19: Zoe
BBCanada 4: Tim

Favourites (more):

I still don't get why a sociopath like Bear is still in the house, while a stupid joke gets Biggins kicked out. It seems like it's okay to say anything to and about women, no matter how degrading, but if you say anything that any other group might find offensive, out you go. I think if they're going to throw out housemates every time they say something offensive, then they need to start with throwing out everyone who says the c word first.

Last edited by Chero; 09-08-2016 at 12:46 PM.
Chero is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 12:47 PM #31
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chero View Post
I still don't get why a sociopath like Bear is still in the house, while a stupid joke gets Biggins kicked out. It seems like it's okay to say anything to and about women, no matter how degrading, but if you say anything that any other group might find offensive, out you go. I think if they're going to throw out housemates every time they say something offensive, then they need to start with throwing out everyone who says the c word first.
because its about blame

will c5 get blame ?

its not about katie or biggins
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 12:49 PM #32

Isnt it interesting that the people that think things a silly joke are never apart of the oppressed group that the joke is about. I am like why do you deserve an opinion on how they should feel. I never understand this.
Missunique is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 12:55 PM #33

This may be lucky for Biggins that the press and the majority of people have only focused on his Death Camp joke....people will support him because it's no different to something Jim Davidson or Joan Rivers would have said. And it was quite funny, even for Biggins.
With a bit of luck this story will over shadow him saying that bisexuals are to blame for the spread of AIDS...because that would be a lot harder to brush off as it wasn't said or meant in humour and indeed was very offensive and not funny.
Old 09-08-2016, 01:35 PM #34
I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):

Daley is the GB star? He only won ****ing bronze

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 02:20 PM #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam. View Post
Daley is the GB star? He only won ****ing bronze
Didn't know he'd won....bronze is great...third out of the entire world ....good for Tom
Old 09-08-2016, 02:44 PM #36
I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
Didn't know he'd won....bronze is great...third out of the entire world ....good for Tom
not when our only gold medalist is paid dust

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 02:51 PM #37
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missunique View Post
Isnt it interesting that the people that think things a silly joke are never apart of the oppressed group that the joke is about. I am like why do you deserve an opinion on how they should feel. I never understand this.
I am a part of that group. I think Katie is making a ridiculous mountain out of a tiny, insignificant molehill. That's how I feel. And I'll be shocked if there are that many Jews out there who thought this was seriously a cause for concern. I'm more concerned that the girl who is making a fuss about this is covered in tattoos, a no-no for Jews. I suggest her mother think about that for a while.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 03:06 PM #38

Quote:
A little history lesson for you young people on here.

In the 70's/80's, a time much closer to the war and the holocaust, lots of shows depicted Nazis, and always made them idiots, it was called 'taking the piss out of the enemy'

Check out Freddie Starr (part of his act was a Nazi spoof) and also a sitcom called 'Allo Allo', where numerous Nazis were depicted as thick ****s with no sense.

This was allowed in the days before 'safe places' and the oversensitivities of a bunch of snivelling idiots who think everything that is not their opinion is offensive.

I remember, in the late 80's, I went to a fancy dress party, dressed as a Nazi Commandant, only wearing the jacket, fish net tights, a Nazi hat, and carrying a whip. I was joined at the party by a white guy dressed as Ghandi (cheap costume) and a black guy who came as one of the Black & White Minstrels!

Now we all know, that when we know better, we do better, which is why you will no longer see a sitcom called 'Love Thy Neighbour' on TV (although you can find it on Youtube)

But lets get real here. Biggins is 67 years old, and just like my mother, will ocassionally make a joke that is outdated but not meant in an offensive manner at all.

Young people, need to get a ****ing grip of themselves and stop finding offense at every turn CAUSE THEY OFFEND ME!

Biggins is an idiot, who meant no harm, whereas the trash that is Bear, Renee, Marnie, just shows a real lack of breeding.

If we are all gonna get offended at everything nowadays, then I suggest we get offended at the vile piece of trash that gave birth to and brought up Bear, and any granparents involved too.

He is a product of scum, and that scum should be locked up for neglect, as they neglected to show him how to be a person and not a caricature.

Bear has no sense and no empathy and I dont know how he has survived thus far, he must stay home a lot or go out with 50 odd people to protect himself.

Bear: "To be fair, geography isnt my strong point" Great, then head to Raqqa, it will blow your mind...........

We can only hope
One of the best posts ever on here.
Chapeau.
ConnieLingus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 05:20 PM #39
swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

As a grandson of a holocaust survivor I'm more offended by the Nazi fest the press decided to have against Biggins than Biggins' tasteless joke.
I mean, if I could care about the Daily Star...

Spoiler:

Shifra, Tzabar, Ranin. BBIL 2008.
y.winter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 05:22 PM #40

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Wow he's snatched Tila's nazi crown
Jordan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 05:35 PM #41
Namaste

Namaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Is She? View Post
Least they've put some thought into it. Usually it would have been 'BB BIGGINS IN SHOCK SEX NAZI ROMP'
Lostie! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 07:03 PM #42

Favourites:
BB17: Jayne

Favourites:
BB17: Jayne

Biggins has always been creepy. A lot of people are going to come out of the woodwork now and a whole lot of dirt and scandal is going to pouring out. Just watch.
letmein is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 07:13 PM #43

Quote:

We can only hope
Superb post Miranda. You have crystalised a lot of people's thoughts and so eloquently articulated them.

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 07:15 PM #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by y.winter View Post
As a grandson of a holocaust survivor I'm more offended by the Nazi fest the press decided to have against Biggins than Biggins' tasteless joke.
I mean, if I could care about the Daily Star...
I call that the 'Livia Spirit'.

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 07:26 PM #45

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
CBBUSA: Omarosa Manigault

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
CBBUSA: Omarosa Manigault

Quote:

We can only hope
Great post.
Anaesthesia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 07:28 PM #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob! View Post
Ffs
I think after this Biggins should go away on a six year holiday.
Gusto Brunt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 07:31 PM #47

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
BB15: Ashleigh

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
BB15: Ashleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Maybe because he's an actor? I bet I could find LOADS of pictures of actors dressed up as Nazis.
True, and the Star isnt the most honest of newspapers.
susie q is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 08:20 PM #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
I am a part of that group. I think Katie is making a ridiculous mountain out of a tiny, insignificant molehill. That's how I feel. And I'll be shocked if there are that many Jews out there who thought this was seriously a cause for concern. I'm more concerned that the girl who is making a fuss about this is covered in tattoos, a no-no for Jews. I suggest her mother think about that for a while.
But thats you. You dont know what they have encounteref. Another thing that I forgot to say. When other people within an oppressed group act as if they are all the same when it comes to offense. Ex: some blacks are fine with white friends saying the n word while some aren't
Missunique is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 02:38 AM #49

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missunique View Post
Yeah, as a woman, I feel this all the time. I find a lot of the things that are said in the Big Brother house highly offensive to women, and I'm wondering when Big Brother is going to have the balls to call fair play. If you can't say anything derogatory about someone's race, why should you be able to derogatize someone's gender? Explain it to me, please.
Chero is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 03:06 AM #50
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samm View Post