Notices

BB2 Brian Dowling, Helen and Paul, Dean and the rest of the Big Brother 2 housemates from 2001.

Old 18-12-2001, 10:39 AM #1

Default Heat's new Double Issue

I've just bought this weeks Heat and there is so much BB in it I don't really know where to start!!

Feefs - you'res, mine and Nicki's totally obssessive answers to their Readers Poll obviously worked, cos Big Brother won Best TV programme, and the Best TV Moment was Brian winning Big Brother. Posh and Becks might have won the best couple but H&P came third. :grin:

There's lots more, I've found about 10 BB bits already and I've only skim read it!! I'm going to write everything up properly later on cos I've got some work I've got to do now (shame), but I couldn't resist writing this little snippet from 'Davina's Diary''.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Helen 4 Paul

I love these two. And they love each other - hurray!

There were cynics who said Paul was only after one thing (which was true, but he was also after her mind!?). They said it wouldn't last... ha ha, they were wrong.

Not only has it lasted, but they're moving in together. It's only a matter of time before I'm buying a new hat.

Thank you guys and thank you Big Brother.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LEE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-12-2001, 06:28 PM #2
Administrator

Administrator

Picked up my copy of Heat this afternoon, and have just finished flicking through it. What a feast of BB, especially for us H&P fans.

I have never seen such a huge carrier bag in my life!! And I have to say that Helen's mum doesn't look AT ALL happy to see the Heat photographer, does she? :santa:

Had a chuckle at the input from Naz in the 'Mail' section:

A Worst-dressed runner-up writes: I'd like to thank my stylist, make-up artist, nutritionist, and last but not least Heat, who have shown me immense support since leaving the Big Brother house and as a result my career has really taken off! (Narinder, by e-mail)

Errrr ...... what career?
Kaz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-12-2001, 10:59 AM #3

Helen's mum does look pretty ferocious. I suppose it's inevitable she's defensive of people taking random photos. I don't suppose the photographer said "Don't worry, it's for heat. They like Helen". It was probably a free-lancer, who'd sell it to any and all that would pay.

Still, if you're up Oxford Street with big bags and you're famous, you can't be surprised to get you're photo taken. Best to learn to smile.

Naz's letter was funny. For all that heat slag off her clothes, they love her too. Being a bit sad, I noticed that in last week's issue they managed 3 pictures of her terrible outfit. They can't have been that offended by it. If you discount the quality of the text, Naz has probably been featured in heat more than any of the others.

I'm wondering if Naz has got plans to do something with Lady V. They seem to be pictured together alot, and have similar purposes in life. As a double act, they might be able to string out their party going a bit longer. :rudolph:
Feefs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-12-2001, 12:55 PM #4

Does anyone want me to post up some transcripts from the mag. I know most of you will probably buy it, but you might still like some transcripts. I could probably scan in some of the pics too, as it's christmas! :santa:
Old 19-12-2001, 01:55 PM #5

It might be nice to put something on the front page linking to a few tasty snippets might be nice for those not quite as obsessed as ourselves.

BB dominates the issue and includes mentions of people from BB1, CBB and both presenters make it into the best presenter short-list. All this in addition to being the best tv show and giving us the best tv moment. Even the fateful dress that Helen wore for eviction came second in the best outfit category (didn't notice that until last night). If I were to be pedantic I'd argue that Kylie's winning frock wasn't really a frock, so should be disqualified. You certainly couldn't wear it in a stiff wind!

I think this deserves some kind of recognition and writing up.
Old 19-12-2001, 02:31 PM #6
TiBB founder

TiBB founder

Thanks Feefs.

I am going to get a copy this afternoon and then maybe myself and LEE can write bits up for the site!

Thanks for the idea!

Mark :xmas:
Mark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-12-2001, 03:42 PM #7
TiBB founder

TiBB founder

Just got my copy now! I will try and write some bits up for you!

Mark :frosty:

p.s. What are Heat's Copyright rules? Can you scan and write pictures on, and you have to credit them???
Mark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-12-2001, 04:11 PM #8

I don't know, but I'm sure if you credit them it should be OK. They don't have their own website, so as long as you don't copy out the whole thing and have it all clearly sourced I'm sure it counts as good advertising!
Old 19-12-2001, 05:50 PM #9

It certainly is a good BB heat issue. I think a lot of us from this and Talk BB boards sent in nominations for various categories i know I did. It seems to have paid off. I was so glad. I tried to get BB into as many categories as possible!
peachy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-12-2001, 05:58 PM #10

so did I peachey.

When they read my nominations form they must have thought I was completely obssessed.

:santa:
Old 19-12-2001, 06:05 PM #11
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Feefs
If I were to be pedantic I'd argue that Kylie's winning frock wasn't really a frock, so should be disqualified. You certainly couldn't wear it in a stiff wind!
Kylie would probably be able to wear her dress in a hurricane with the amount of tit-tape she uses...
disco is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
double, heat, issue