Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 05-10-2016, 04:00 PM #76
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Okay now you're just trolling because you're deliberately ignoring what I'm saying

Almost all of the things you just listed are some of my top priorities politically but lol, you keep doing what you're doing fam
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 04:07 PM #77
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
Okay now you're just trolling because you're deliberately ignoring what I'm saying

Almost all of the things you just listed are some of my top priorities politically but lol, you keep doing what you're doing fam
Stop trolling me and get back on point, namely the economy is booking now and has boomed even more since we voted brexit. If we handle this well it will boom even more when we trigger article 50
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 08:41 PM #78
Senior Moment

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
BB7: Nikki

Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

Quote:
'Loony left' makes me cringe every time

And describing the Blair years as left wing is ironically rather loony itself
Pretty much, Blair and New Labour were pretty much Center-right. I'd rather be Loony left than Raging Racist Right any day.
Old 05-10-2016, 08:43 PM #79
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
Stop trolling me and get back on point, namely the economy is booking now and has boomed even more since we voted brexit. If we handle this well it will boom even more when we trigger article 50
Come on truthey... the economy is doing OK but it's not "booming"
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 09:14 PM #80
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
Pretty much, Blair and New Labour were pretty much Center-right. I'd rather be Loony left than Raging Racist Right any day.
i think its a bit of a big stretch to suggest anyone not left leaning is a racist, which is what you are basically implying. There is a lot more to politics than implied racism, in fact, i would go as far as to say that racism only features in a very small group of right wing fascists, and that they are equally as obscene as those that populate the very left of our politics.
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 10:26 PM #81
User banned

User banned

Quote:
yeah the loonies only killed a million innocent iraqis on a pack of lies
Old 05-10-2016, 10:27 PM #82
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
i think its a bit of a big stretch to suggest anyone not left leaning is a racist, which is what you are basically implying. There is a lot more to politics than implied racism, in fact, i would go as far as to say that racism only features in a very small group of right wing fascists, and that they are equally as obscene as those that populate the very left of our politics.
exactly thats all the loony left ever do, spout their mostly nonsensical anti - common sense draconian rules and anyone who disagrees is labelled a racist sexist homophobic bigot...time we made these heinous false accusations and slander a far bigger crime
Old 05-10-2016, 10:42 PM #83
Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
i think its a bit of a big stretch to suggest anyone not left leaning is a racist, which is what you are basically implying.
I was actually generalising a whole political point of view based on silly far-right ideals. I thought I may as well, since the left is usually generalised as the loony far-left ideals on this forum.
Old 06-10-2016, 01:37 AM #84
User banned

User banned

Quote:
I was actually generalising a whole political point of view based on silly far-right ideals. I thought I may as well, since the left is usually generalised as the loony far-left ideals on this forum.
its a well earned description of the loony left after their borderline insane governance of this country in the 70s 90s and 2000s not to forget the endless wasteful labour run councils

Last edited by the truth; 06-10-2016 at 01:38 AM.
Old 06-10-2016, 05:54 AM #85

Quote:
I guess this is just another one of those 'coincidences'?

Sterling hits a 31 year low

Yeah - But the rest of Scotland are high as kites.

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 12:10 PM #86
Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

Quote:
its a well earned description of the loony left after their borderline insane governance of this country in the 70s 90s and 2000s not to forget the endless wasteful labour run councils
Left =/= Labour. More recent Labour governments have been more Center-Right anyway. It's only with Corbyn its moved back to the left again. Talking about borderline insane, the Conservative government is borderline insane when it comes to exploiting the rest of the country to feed London. Whats more worrying about the Tories is without any strong opposition existing, they basically have free reign to **** us all.
Old 06-10-2016, 12:24 PM #87
oh fack off

Favourites (more):

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Yeah, this was basically my point too. Anyway, I don't see what's 'loony' about wanting multinational corporations and the uber wealthy to pay their taxes, for us to invest in one of our greatest institutions - the national health service, for us to build more social housing so we can stop scapegoating immigrants for the shortage, for people to be entitled to rights at work and not to be exploited by others solely for capital accumulation, for us to have public transport and utility companies which don't rip people off and have appalling customer service, etc etc etc. I guess though if you want to maintain the status quo and ensure those dirty worthless scummy paupers stay in their place while you trample over them, or you just don't care about them because it doesn't affect you - then writing such ideas off as 'loony' is probably what you're gonna do

But yeah, for every time I see the phrase 'loony left' from now on, I shall make a point of referencing the 'racist right'. If we're gonna belittle people's political ideologies then all's fair in love and war
Old 06-10-2016, 12:34 PM #88
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Left =/= Labour. More recent Labour governments have been more Center-Right anyway. It's only with Corbyn its moved back to the left again. Talking about borderline insane, the Conservative government is borderline insane when it comes to exploiting the rest of the country to feed London. Whats more worrying about the Tories is without any strong opposition existing, they basically have free reign to **** us all.
The loony left decided to hammer the middle and working classes with endless stealth taxes, endless fines, massive car parking , enormous council tax rises, endless speeding fines and cameras and speed bumps , endless middle management jobs, massive rises in public sector chief executive wages , massive public sector spending rises, disastrous mismanagement of nhs and nhs trusts, endless public sector cover ups and endless waste and corruption...they became enslaved to poilitical correctness and the disastrous anti democratic european union, to such a degree that population rises of 600,000 a year and an estimated 2 million illegal immigrants over their 13 yrs in government

Now the tories are for the rich and believe in trickle down, teresa may claims to think about the masses, we will see

The tories are currently the lesser of 2 evils, if labour want to offer a viable alternative, they need to sack idiots like the racist dianne abbott, they need to get serious about the economy and show proper support for small businesses and run their councils properly and write roper contracts with the companies digging up their roads etc The loony left demand hand outs for every so called victim like women who need plastic boobs, but they destroy the economy and in the end they always run out of other peoples money

corbyn and mcdonnell need to provide a serious masterplan that grows the economy from the grass roots up...VAT is a massive place to start
Old 06-10-2016, 12:36 PM #89
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Yeah, this was basically my point too. Anyway, I don't see what's 'loony' about wanting multinational corporations and the uber wealthy to pay their taxes, for us to invest in one of our greatest institutions - the national health service, for us to build more social housing so we can stop scapegoating immigrants for the shortage, for people to be entitled to rights at work and not to be exploited by others solely for capital accumulation, for us to have public transport and utility companies which don't rip people off and have appalling customer service, etc etc etc. I guess though if you want to maintain the status quo and ensure those dirty worthless scummy paupers stay in their place while you trample over them, or you just don't care about them because it doesn't affect you - then writing such ideas off as 'loony' is probably what you're gonna do

But yeah, for every time I see the phrase 'loony left' from now on, I shall make a point of referencing the 'racist right'. If we're gonna belittle people's political ideologies then all's fair in love and war
If they ran the economy properly and actually showed some support for SME's too and stopped bankrupting the country, then maybe people would have more respect for the loony left. Until then theyve earned the term and I will continue to use it.
Old 06-10-2016, 12:43 PM #90
oh fack off

Favourites (more):

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Perhaps if the racist right stopped using divide and rule politics to set people against each other (Brits versus immigrants, 'hard working' families versus 'benefit scrounging' families) so people are conveniently blind to the fact that it's actually the 1% who are ****ing us over, then people may have more respect for their policies. Until then they've most definitely earned the term the racist reactionary right and I'll continue to use it.
Old 06-10-2016, 12:53 PM #91
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Perhaps if the racist right stopped using divide and rule politics to set people against each other (Brits versus immigrants, 'hard working' families versus 'benefit scrounging' families) so people are conveniently blind to the fact that it's actually the 1% who are ****ing us over, then people may have more respect for their policies. Until then they've most definitely earned the term the racist reactionary right and I'll continue to use it.
Lol so you hate the reactionary right, but everything youre saying is reactionary
Old 06-10-2016, 12:57 PM #92
oh fack off

Favourites (more):

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Nothing reactionary there pal, just 'the truth'
Old 06-10-2016, 01:32 PM #93
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Nothing reactionary there pal, just 'the truth'
LOL Im the truth....You're only calling them the reactionary right because they call labour the loony left, that is reactionary lol
Old 06-10-2016, 01:37 PM #94
oh fack off

Favourites (more):

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

No, I'm calling them the reactionary racist right because they indulge in divide and rule politics that seeks to set groups of people against each other in a bid to conveniently disguise the actual root of all the problems. If we're talking social policies too, they're also pretty conservative (hence the name of the party) and if you Google the definition of 'reactionary' you'll find it's 'opposing political or social progress or reform', so go figure

Conversely you hate the 'loony' left yet almost every post you make is loony
Old 06-10-2016, 01:43 PM #95
User banned

User banned

Quote:
No, I'm calling them the reactionary racist right because they indulge in divide and rule politics that seeks to set groups of people against each other in a bid to conveniently disguise the actual root of all the problems. If we're talking social policies too, they're also pretty conservative (hence the name of the party) and if you Google the definition of 'reactionary' you'll find it's 'opposing political or social progress or reform', so go figure

Conversely you hate the 'loony' left yet almost every post you make is loony
personal attack, abuse of power
Old 06-10-2016, 01:45 PM #96
oh fack off

Favourites (more):

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

lol if that's a personal attack then

You've spent this entire page baiting me, don't act like a victim now you're losing the argument
Old 06-10-2016, 01:55 PM #97
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

I'm beginning to feel like the UK is a business.. an old tired worn out brand that's a household name but no longer does what it says on the tin.
Things that made Britain great for me such as education, industry and healthcare is being phased out... and being replaced with 'sovereignty' which appears to consist of every asset, business or venture being owned by foreign investors :/

Last edited by Kizzy; 06-10-2016 at 01:55 PM.
Kizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 01:55 PM #98
User banned

User banned

Quote:
lol if that's a personal attack then

You've spent this entire page baiting me, don't act like a victim now you're losing the argument
LOL Ive won the argument thats why you're trolling and baiting and thats why you got personally abusive AGAIN lol
Old 06-10-2016, 02:02 PM #99
oh fack off

Favourites (more):

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Quote:
LOL Ive won the argument thats why you're trolling and baiting and thats why you got personally abusive AGAIN lol
Again? Not sure where you're finding these 'personally abusive' attacks

You've now effectively resorted to 'I know you are but what am I?!?!' types of responses which is so very childish, so perhaps we should leave this here so you can quit while you've lost

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
2017, 50, article, confirmed, end, march, pm, started