Notices

The Apprentice Discuss the BBC's business reality show, The Apprentice.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-10-2016, 04:29 PM #1
-

-

Default Bianca Miller London launches in Topshop

Quote:
BBC The Apprentice runner up 2014, Bianca Miller, continues to extend her hosiery brand by securing global fashion destination, Topshop, as a stockist.

Bianca Miller London will be available from Saturday 27th August 2016 in Topshop’s global flagship store on London’s Oxford Street, as well as in Canary Wharf, Knightsbridge, Birmingham (Bull Ring), and Edinburgh stores over the coming weeks. In addition, Bianca Miller London will also be stocked in Topshop’s Chicago and New York stores, and online at Topshop.com

The brand launched in late November 2015, almost one year after Miller triumphed 18 other contenders to compete in the final of The Apprentice.

“I am so excited that Topshop is stocking my tights – I’m sure I will be one of the first to see the range in store on Saturday,” explains Miller. “For many years the range of nude hosiery on offer was so limited. I saw a gap in the market to bring multiple nude tones to the retail sector, and I’m incredibly proud to bring a solution to women who rely on this wardrobe staple all over the world.”

Bianca Miller London was created to redefine nude hosiery by offering a range that caters to women of all complexions from English Rose to darker African skin tones. The colours have been carefully developed based on extensive research to adequately cover an array of skin tones.

Topshop will stock five colours of Bianca Miller London’s tights, including Rose, Sand, Latte, Chestnut and Chocolate, in sizes S/M and M/L.

https://www.biancamillerlondon.com/b...h-august-2016/
I recently just found out about this but well done to her.

Queen of proving Lord Sugar wrong
Jason. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
biannca, launches, london, miller, topshop