Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB7 Discuss what winner Pete Bennett, Glyn, Aisleyne, Nikki and the other BB7 housemates are doing now, and all that happened in Big Brother 7.

Old 14-08-2007, 09:52 AM #1

Default Nikki 14 August OK column

Nikki's OK column this week.

OUR GIRL LOVED THE SNOG, HATES JONTY AND HAS WARMED TO ZIGGY.....

SNOG OF THE WEEK
The highlight of the week has most definitely been the kiss between Brian and Amanda. I'm just worried that Brian might get his heart broken because he's really fallen for that girl and I'm just not sure she feels the same. I think that Amanda felt quite pressured to kiss Brian when she did. Brian was quite persistent and as we know Amanda is so lovely she would never have the heart to tell someone, "No!".

LIAM'S JEALOUS OF BRIAN
Liam's gone right down in my estimation recently because he's clearly gutted that Brian and Amanda kissed, and I've got an idea that it's because he's keen on Amanda too. But he's already had little flings with Nicky and Amy, so he should just calm down. I don't like the fact he's been slagging Brian off in the DR - it makes it even more obvious that he's jealous. Liam needs to relax a little bit and remember that he's already won £100K. He has really nothing to moan about.

AMY'S DODGY OUTFIT!
Amy's gone and I'm not surprised. I don't believe that anyone liked her at all. But what the hell was she wearing? Honestly! I've never seen anything so horrendous in my entire life. That corset thing was awful and all her bits were hanging out. She should have asked to borrow one of KL's dowdy dresses - anything would have been a damn sight better than what she was wearing! When she was sitting down talking to Davina it looked as though she could hardly breathe. It was ghastly. Although I did think that at least she handled her exit interview well.

WET BLANKET KARA
Admittedly, I didn't like Amy but I do wish KL had gone instead. I cannot tolerate that wet blanket! She is so dull. It would be more interesting watching paint dry than seeing that girl in the house. Why she was picked to go in the BB hosue I just don't know.

GERRY LOSES IT!
Gerry is worrying me a little. He seems to have lost some of his sparkle and he's been crying and spending a lot of time in the DR. I hope he picks himself up. He actually reminds me a bit of Richard when I was in the house, not because he's gay, but because he's intelligent and people can go to him to have good conversations.

GET IN THERE, CAROLE!
Ziggy looks to have got over Chanelle with someone else. Did you see him snog Carole?! I bet that got her excited! It was probably the most fun she's had in a very long time. I do love Carole, though. I really wish she had been in the house last year with me. She's very strong and I'm sure I would have leaned on her and she would have looked after me. She made me laugh when she was angry with BB for not giving her a big enough choice of vegetarian cheese during the task, and then when she went made because there was cheese all over the carpet.

I'VE WARMED TO ZIGGY
I've been quite tough on Ziggy in the past but he's grown on me a bit this week. Since Chanelle left he hasn't been at the centre of things as much and he's not as bad as I thought he would be. I don't mind him as much as I did before.

JONTY IS AN ANIMAL!
Jonty is really getting up my nose. He's a dirty animal. I can't believe the HM's are putting up with him. I actually think he's very strange with all his funny toys and things. He is funny at times but his farting is absolutely disgusting. He shouldn't be in the house, he should be in a barnyard with other animals. I'd make him sleep in the garden.
farhad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2007, 02:48 PM #2

No nikki shouldent warm to ziggy hes a slag.
CassetteFinger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2007, 03:26 PM #3

jonty is an animal
Jackie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2007, 04:23 PM #4

Quote:
Originally posted by jackie46
jonty is an animal
She is right on that one, he is strange, with those toys and Teddy Bears.
farhad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2007, 08:19 PM #5

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Tamera Foster
I'maCeleb2013: Matthew Wright

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Tamera Foster
I'maCeleb2013: Matthew Wright

Wow. Nice column written by Nikki...

...or should that be someone representing Nikki?...
Matt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2007, 10:31 PM #6

ive warmed to ziggy 10000% agree about kara and i didnt know liam was slagging liam =S well tbh i didnt watch it last week still lovee him just the same
BigBrother_x* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
14, august, column, Nikki