Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Football Discuss football in general, including The World Cup, Premier League and Champions League.

Old 16-10-2016, 02:35 PM #26
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Not sure how her, being clean, but in a sport notorious for cheating, makes her position any different?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-10-2016, 06:15 PM #27
0_o

0_o

Wow. I have just learnt exactly what happened in this case and what evidence was used to release him and I am in shock at what a shambles out legal system is :S

By his own admission he lied to get into the hotel room, said not a word to the very drunk woman in the dark room, shagged her and then left via the fire escape. Whilst his brother and someone else filmed it.

The lady never even accused him of rape. She woke up not remembering anything in a random hotel room and her bag was gone. She had also pissed the bed, so that kinda shows quite how out of it she was...She called the police to report a missing handbag. The police worked out from the situation that she had been raped. She never once accused him. He was originally convicted on HIS OWN testimony during which he admits he didn't even speak once to the woman in question and pissed off via the fire escape to hide. he also admits not even speaking to her before this act. His mate had picked her up at a club..she went back to a hotel with his friend, thats why the friend wasn't done for rape. Ched lied to the receptionist and got a key, entered the room and proceeded to bang a very drunk woman who he had never spoken to..then ran away.

The 'evidence' that got him off? The fact that she had had sex with two other men. Who claim she said '**** me harder' while being shagged doggy style. HOWEVER...the fact that Ched claimed this was said (though contradicted himself in court) was in the papers, and his girlfriends father had offered a 50k reward to anyone who came forward with info that could get him off.

Even assuming the witnesses weren't paid off (which it seems clear they were..since they came forward after a 50k reward was offered and when they had already seen the 'story' in the press) since when does having sex with one man entitled every other man to do it too? Basically..she had sex when drunk before, enjoyed it...so this means she cannot be raped in the future?!

This is a ****ing joke. I wish I had known more about the case before commenting earlier.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
ched, evans, found, guilty, hotel, rape, retrial