Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 18-11-2016, 05:50 PM #26
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Monkey View Post
I'll link this thread to this http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...d.php?t=311765 as there are some interesting vids on Mars missions on there.
I follow a few organizations related to this on Twitter. Haven't heard this talk in particular... they're still debating how much water there is, and if so, is it easy enough to cultivate for sending people there to visit for any length of stay... have to get all the puzzle pieces in place and I think we will get there in time... but I think that destination driven space programs do a lot for our improvements in not only technology but improves the outlook of our species... NASA should be more destination driven... still remember them flying the Space Shuttle Endeavor over Houston as a somber ending to the shuttle program and flying it around for all to see on it's way to CA of all places... but I guess it is fitting. Maybe some great movie writer or producer will be inspired by what we've accomplished before upon seeing it and will make some great movie that will further inspire us to consider what might make possible if we set our minds to it...

Last edited by Maru; 18-11-2016 at 05:51 PM.
Maru is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
000, earth, humans, left, years