Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here Discuss series 20 of ITV's jungle reality show, which starts 15th November 2020.

Old 25-11-2016, 06:25 AM #1
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
Default My summation of everyone

Adam.......He has seen his brother operate and is a seasoned actor with a game plan. His plan is to grab as much airtime as possible and his false fear acting and talking in tongues has been uncovered as a scam. He will fall away from favour towards the finals and although he will make the final, he wont win, he is a 3rd or 4th place man.

Carol....She started well but only thrives when she is in the limelight with fuzzy storylines and her chance to win went out the window when Joel decided not to pursue her. She has a strong fan base but alas the voters that give the wins are not in her age group. She might reach the finals but only just if she gets involved, if she stays vanilla, she will go early.

Danny......Total dork with a game plan to bring controversy to the camp. he picked on Martin and it worked but he will struggle to gain the same response from any of the others and i predict he will go early as soon as the eliminations start.

Joel......Really nice guy with a competitive trait that might cost him the win. Most other winners have been funny and laid back but he is a bit nasty at times and this could be his downfall. I predict him to be in the last 3 but his fate lies in how he handles the competitions in there, nobody likes a gloater and if he gets one over on Adam, he might shoot himself in the foot.

Jordan.....I dont think he will last the course and might walk as soon as he gets into conflict with anyone or anything he disagrees with. his days are numbered as he isnt that interesting and too much of a wuss.

Larry.....He is a really nice man but he is very media savvy and knows what he must do to win. He is playing the game to a tee, but alas his fan base is older end and we all know that its the teeny vote that forms a large part of the vote so he will get very close but he wont win as he is due to have a few meltdowns once his authority is challenged and this will dilute his support, he needs to feel in charge and low and behold anyone who stands in his way.

Lisa.....Started bad and is now finding her feet but she is pretty dull and possesses a bit of a mean streak that could rear its ugly head if pushed, but she will go early anyway.

Martin......Total nobhead with very few redeeming qualities and is the very epiphany of man child syndrome. He needs to chill out but alas he wont and his own stupid actions are going to see him vacate the jungle very early on if he does not settle down. Once Danny goes he might settle but as of now, he is the camp nutter and Victor meldrew. Great TV but not a nice person and his survival lies in what he does in the face of adversity, he could surprize..

Ola......Lovely woman with a great big horrible wart on her side, its called James and she cant win because of him. Sadly he will show his face and ruin her chances of victory which she rightly deserves, but wont get. Really nice to watch and tries very hard in everything she does.

Sam......My namesake is a belter. Great looking, kind, empathetic, strong willed and everything a woman should be but alas her fan base is small and although she will get better and more popular as the time goes on, she might fall at the last hurdle but she is my pick for a wildcard and cpu;d surprize everyone. Im rooting for her but think she might not have enough time to show her true self.

Scarlett......I am not buying her act, she is calculated and acts like a typical reality star by hogging the cameras and pretending to be concerned or annoyed if she feels the public want that kind of reaction. I dislike her intensely and cant see why she is so popular as the girl next door is a total act. Game player and she will be in the later stages of the final but I think she might fall out of favour the first time she shows her claws which some of the others will surely look to expose.

WAYNE......I am going out on a limb and suggesting he is our winner and he is 40/1. he is a really nice guy and if his missus gets in on the act, she will poll him some serious votes and he is the Carl Foggerty of this years lot. i like him a lot and hope he does well but my only concern is his wussy attitude to trials which is true and deep, but he needs to man up and do a Carl for us so we have a reason to support him. A wuss has never won before so this is his achilles heel.

The key to the results this year lies in the food. Once they get hungry, it will all change and I cant see wayne, sam or Ola complaining but i can see fights if hunger sets in with Adan, Danny, martin and Joel. The producers are being very lenient this year and we must question ourselves why. Even Ant and Dec mentioned it so maybe its all going to change soon, who knows but the way its going is loosing them viewers and something needs to kick off soon to save this series.

Last edited by sampvt; 28-11-2016 at 08:01 AM.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-11-2016, 08:23 AM #2

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Excellent and well thought out post Sammy and I totally agree about Sam. I really love her and Joel and Larry to a degree. I am enjoying this series but I wish they didnt get so many fecking stars. They seem to crack all the trials.
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-11-2016, 08:27 AM #3
You know my methods

You know my methods

all I can say is thank god for Martin
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-11-2016, 09:03 AM #4
Marc

Favourites (more):
BB10: Marcus
BB6: Science

Marc

Favourites (more):
BB10: Marcus
BB6: Science

Hmm interesting. I never thought of Wayne being a possible winner, but now that you mention it, he does come across like a Carl Fogarty type figure.
Babayaro. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-11-2016, 09:52 AM #5
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Sam is the best confirmed?
Old 25-11-2016, 02:43 PM #6

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

I disagree about Wayne being a Foggy character. They're totally different, I agree it was a surprise Foggy won but he did well in trials and people found him funny and decent but Wayne doesn't seem like a dark horse winner to me

And as silly as Adam acts it can't all be an act for these past 2 weeks because I think he's really a goofy prat in real life , I don't know about Scarlett but on goggle box she always took over the show while her parents were sat quietly laid back and they use to just mutter the odd word while Scarlett was gobby

Last edited by GoldHeart; 25-11-2016 at 02:45 PM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-11-2016, 09:36 PM #7
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Seems like my Danny prediction was bang on point.
Old 25-11-2016, 09:43 PM #8
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
Seems like my Danny prediction was bang on point.
Martin won
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-11-2016, 09:53 PM #9

I agree with much you say Sam...you are spot on. However I don't think Wayne will even make the final..he is incredibly flat and predictable.
Can't believe Lisa got more votes than Carol tonight...at least Carol shows enthusiasm!!
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-11-2016, 09:56 PM #10

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Martin won
of course Martin beat Danny they're keeping him in for the drama and to stir the pot so predictable

I was surprised by Carol being in the b2 but maybe when all of them are up for the public vote then that will change the order of things
Old 25-11-2016, 09:59 PM #11
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
of course Martin beat Danny they're keeping him in for the drama and to stir the pot so predictable

I was surprised by Carol being in the b2 but maybe when all of them are up for the public vote then that will change the order of things

They did right to keep Martin, Danny is a crushing bore inflated by his own self importance, he predicted he wouldn't go as well
Old 25-11-2016, 10:14 PM #12

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
They did right to keep Martin, Danny is a crushing bore inflated by his own self importance, he predicted he wouldn't go as well
He said he probably got kicked out because he didn't seem bothered by the whole jungle life he just got on with it , they did right to keep martin????? when he is the one who is inflated with his own self importance , he was far worse than Danny atleast Danny got on with everyone
Old 28-11-2016, 08:03 AM #13
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

The nasties and vanillas are going first and this puts Carol and Banjo in trouble. I cant see them doing anything macarbe so martin and Adam will sail through because of them.
Old 28-11-2016, 08:06 AM #14
You know my methods

You know my methods

Martin and Adam were brilliant last night tbf
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-11-2016, 08:12 AM #15
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
Martin and Adam were brilliant last night tbf
Martin is the kind of guy you try to avoid at parties and he is a naturally nice man but grossly misunderstood and too gobby for his own good but I cant get to like Adam at all. OK he did the trial but you could see parts of his actions when he was calculating which way he should act and its all coming across as very fake. Nobody likes a faker so only time will tell if he works it out or not.
Old 28-11-2016, 08:19 AM #16
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:

Scarlett......I am not buying her act, she is calculated and acts like a typical reality star by hogging the cameras and pretending to be concerned or annoyed if she feels the public want that kind of reaction. I dislike her intensely and cant see why she is so popular as the girl next door is a total act. Game player and she will be in the later stages of the final but I think she might fall out of favour the first time she shows her claws which some of the others will surely look to expose.

i totally agree with this, fake Scarlett must go next elimination
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-11-2016, 08:49 PM #17
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

my god am i good or what, lol
Old 04-12-2016, 06:31 AM #18

This year's group are supposed to be the 'nicest' group with no arguing etc, far from it, it's the most passive aggressive group ever,

Larry Lamb is the most obnoxious, self centred, machiavellian operator going. Notice in his interview with GMTV about his bullying of Martin a) He's shouting and getting flustered and b) and the use of (I) rather than (we) which he quickly corrected twice. He thought he would assume the patriarch role this year, cosy up to SM and he would be a shoe in for the final.

As for SM, I have never seen a person more desperate to win the crown-every time there is an announcement on who is leaving she is cr@pping her self. Her face last night when it was announced 'it might be you' was consistent with every other leaving announcement. One of total horrified look on her face.

Joel - who the fcuk is he? Comedian- you are having a laff.

I agree that Adam has gone in with a game plan and that he has over exaggerated his fear of the bugs but out of anyone in there he's the one that has been the most entertaining and he didn't freeze out Martin.

The group's treatment of Martin was uncomfortable to watch and that was the stuff we saw, it does make you wonder what was left on the editing room floor. The dynamics of group behaviour never fails to amaze.... the long straw/short straw saga was a prime example of group control- Martin came up with a great solution to sort out what was a boring conversation by two dull as ditch water contestants-of will you/won't you do the trial and because it was him the chose to totally ignore him.

A nasty, self centred, self important group all vying for camera time and exposure.

Sam, Joel, Wayne Bridge, I have seen more interesting snails crossing my garden path at night.

This year has highlighted more than previous just how stage managed and 'produced' this show is. No way did Sam get more votes than Martin, the voting process is clearly tampered with for the shows own end and MO.
delta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 08:06 AM #19
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
This year's group are supposed to be the 'nicest' group with no arguing etc, far from it, it's the most passive aggressive group ever,

Larry Lamb is the most obnoxious, self centred, machiavellian operator going. Notice in his interview with GMTV about his bullying of Martin a) He's shouting and getting flustered and b) and the use of (I) rather than (we) which he quickly corrected twice. He thought he would assume the patriarch role this year, cosy up to SM and he would be a shoe in for the final.

As for SM, I have never seen a person more desperate to win the crown-every time there is an announcement on who is leaving she is cr@pping her self. Her face last night when it was announced 'it might be you' was consistent with every other leaving announcement. One of total horrified look on her face.

Joel - who the fcuk is he? Comedian- you are having a laff.

I agree that Adam has gone in with a game plan and that he has over exaggerated his fear of the bugs but out of anyone in there he's the one that has been the most entertaining and he didn't freeze out Martin.

The group's treatment of Martin was uncomfortable to watch and that was the stuff we saw, it does make you wonder what was left on the editing room floor. The dynamics of group behaviour never fails to amaze.... the long straw/short straw saga was a prime example of group control- Martin came up with a great solution to sort out what was a boring conversation by two dull as ditch water contestants-of will you/won't you do the trial and because it was him the chose to totally ignore him.

A nasty, self centred, self important group all vying for camera time and exposure.

Sam, Joel, Wayne Bridge, I have seen more interesting snails crossing my garden path at night.

[This year has highlighted more than previous just how stage managed and 'produced' this show is. No way did Sam get more votes than Martin, the voting process is clearly tampered with for the shows own end and MO.
Ant and Dec should really be pulled as well for constantly belittling Martin and putting his face on a toilet roll! at times their humour sank very low
Old 04-12-2016, 09:06 AM #20
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

For those of you that dont believe that producer interference is an issue, look at this year. Everything was going along swimmingly untill they decided they needed to get scarlett and Adam in the final. They crucified poor Martin, edited out Sam and gave Adam loads of trials and airtime. I thought Wayne would get a couple of places further, but sadly passive aggressive Larry dragged him down and he paid the price.

Joel is my last hope to get the win for us, but alas the prods are editing him out and making scarlett look like a younger version of mother theresa and Adam is the second coming of Joe Swash. Its going to be a ****ty final. Im going to watch who get 3rd and if its Joel. Im switching off as adams gloating and scarletts i didnt think i deserved it followed by her ginger BF proposing to her will be too much for my eyes.
Old 04-12-2016, 10:13 AM #21

Quote:
For those of you that dont believe that producer interference is an issue, look at this year. Everything was going along swimmingly untill they decided they needed to get scarlett and Adam in the final. They crucified poor Martin, edited out Sam and gave Adam loads of trials and airtime. I thought Wayne would get a couple of places further, but sadly passive aggressive Larry dragged him down and he paid the price.

Joel is my last hope to get the win for us, but alas the prods are editing him out and making scarlett look like a younger version of mother theresa and Adam is the second coming of Joe Swash. Its going to be a ****ty final. Im going to watch who get 3rd and if its Joel. Im switching off as adams gloating and scarletts i didnt think i deserved it followed by her ginger BF proposing to her will be too much for my eyes.
Absolutely - get the sick bag out ready cos its enough to make ya chunder.
hijaxers is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
summation