Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

General Chat General discussion. Want to chat about anything not covered in another forum - This is the place!

Old 15-12-2016, 11:45 AM #1

Default Kelly Maloney's voice - still deep as the ocean

Am I right in thinking a man who's had his male parts removed automatically loses his manly voice?

In which case how come Kelly Maloney still has a deep man's voice?

Last edited by Gusto Brunt; 15-12-2016 at 11:46 AM. Reason: wrong 'who's'
Gusto Brunt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-12-2016, 11:58 AM #2
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):

I dont know if Kellie still has male parts but losing them doesnt affect the vocal chords.
Old 15-12-2016, 12:00 PM #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
I dont know if Kellie still has male parts but losing them doesnt affect the vocal chords.

Thanks.

Kelly has had a full testicle removal and penis reshaping.
Old 15-12-2016, 12:00 PM #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt View Post
Am I right in thinking a man who's had his male parts removed automatically loses his manly voice?
Please tell me you're joking?
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-12-2016, 12:03 PM #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by December View Post
Please tell me you're joking?
Please tell me you're not joking that you thought the testicles served no purpose at all.
Old 15-12-2016, 12:04 PM #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt View Post
Please tell me you're not joking that you thought the testicles served no purpose at all.
You seriously thought testicles affected vocal chords? Ok then.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-12-2016, 12:06 PM #7
Sod orf

Sod orf

Because he's a man.

He's only a woman in his head.
Alf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-12-2016, 12:09 PM #8
-

-

If a male has his testicles removed before puberty then his voice will never "drop" to the same extent, so he won't have a manly voice. If the testicles are removed after puberty, the voice doesn't... "un-drop".
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-12-2016, 12:23 PM #9
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf View Post
Because he's a man.

Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-12-2016, 12:32 PM #10
Sod orf

Sod orf

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddyTheElf View Post
I haven't got time for cryptic clues, just explain your point, then we can discuss, decide that I am right and then move on.
Old 15-12-2016, 12:39 PM #11
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Because he's a man.

Are you a man in your head? If a surgeon gave you a vagina without your knowledge, would you still be a man in your head or would you immediately feel like a woman and start wearing dresses and lipstick? Is your gender entirely dependent on your genitals? Or would you feel like a man in your head wih or without your dick?
You are (presumably, I dont acually know anything about you, just guessing based on your post) a man by genitals and a man by feeling that way. Some people are not. Some people are born with the wrong genitals and its great that we've progressed towards a time that this can be surgically corrected.
Kellie is a woman, always has been. Her being born with a penis does not make her any less of a woman than any girlfriend you have ever had, they are all women in their head.. much like you are a man in yours.

Last edited by Withano; 15-12-2016 at 12:48 PM.
Withano is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-12-2016, 12:59 PM #12
Sod orf

Sod orf

Quote:
Are you a man in your head? If a surgeon gave you a vagina without your knowledge, would you still be a man in your head or would you immediately feel like a woman and start wearing dresses and lipstick? Is your gender entirely dependent on your genitals? Or would you feel like a man in your head wih or without your dick?
You are (presumably, I dont acually know anything about you, just guessing based on your post) a man by genitals and a man by feeling that way. Some people are not. Some people are born with the wrong genitals and its great that we've progressed towards a time that this can be surgically corrected.
Kellie is a woman, always has been. Her being born with a penis does not make her any less of a woman than any girlfriend you have ever had, they are all women in their head.. much like you are a man in yours.
Q1) Yes
Q2) I would sue them and they would go to prison
Q3) Yes, I think so
Q4) I couldn't possibly know the answer to that
Old 15-12-2016, 01:21 PM #13

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Santa View Post
If a male has his testicles removed before puberty then his voice will never "drop" to the same extent, so he won't have a manly voice. If the testicles are removed after puberty, the voice doesn't... "un-drop".
Yeah that's it.Although i wonder if there may be a very slight difference of the voice as the testicles produce testosterone?
I know that it wouldn't make the voice more female but maybe a slight lessening of the deepness(depth)?
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-12-2016, 02:16 PM #14
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Q3) Yes, I think so
Q4) I couldn't possibly know the answer to that
If you don't know the answer to 4, then perhaps you're bigender or gender-fluid. Especially if you think you would turn into a woman if you woke up to their genitals, like you suggested in 3. Let Kellie be an inspiration to you and embrace and express yourself. What a revelation you've had today. Congratulations.

Last edited by Withano; 15-12-2016 at 02:21 PM.
Old 15-12-2016, 02:48 PM #15
Sod orf

Sod orf

Quote:
If you don't know the answer to 4, then perhaps you're bigender or gender-fluid. Especially if you think you would turn into a woman if you woke up to their genitals, like you suggested in 3. Let Kellie be an inspiration to you and embrace and express yourself. What a revelation you've had today. Congratulations.
If war started today, all this identity nonsense would stop, and people would go back to reality immediately, the only things on there mind would be survival.

It's been a long time since we were last at war, and people have just got to comfortable in their fantasies.

Now I've got nothing against Frank if he wants to dress up as a women, he's free to do what he wants, and that's how it should be, but at the same time he has no right to force people into accepting his fantasies as truth.

Last edited by Alf; 15-12-2016 at 02:49 PM.
Old 15-12-2016, 02:58 PM #16
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
If war started today, all this identity nonsense would stop, and people would go back to reality immediately, the only things on there mind would be survival.

It's been a long time since we were last at war, and people have just got to comfortable in their fantasies.

Now I've got nothing against Frank if he wants to dress up as a women, he's free to do what he wants, and that's how it should be, but at the same time he has no right to force people into accepting his fantasies as truth.
But you have already inadvertently agreed that "his fantasy" is entirely likely to be true. Now you remembered that there isn't a war, its unlikely again?

Your post would suggest that you are not entirely male yourself, and Kellie obviously didnt relate to being male much at all either. Why is your truth of being somewhere between male and female plausible but Kellies truth of being closer to female just a fantasy?

Last edited by Withano; 15-12-2016 at 03:05 PM.
Old 15-12-2016, 03:04 PM #17
Banned

Banned

Quote:

Which is exactly what you are doing by denying gender issues.

You are the only person in this topic who is trying to force your truth onto others.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-12-2016, 03:22 PM #18
Sod orf

Sod orf

I'll not be answering any more questions on this topic so it's pointless quoting me, I've said my piece and I stick by it, if you can't handle it, that's your problem not mine.

Lots of love
Old 15-12-2016, 03:42 PM #19
-

-

Quote:

I actually don't 100% disagree but it's also far from being as simple as that. True transgender issues are very real, have always been very real and will continue to be real under any circumstance. Male and female brains are, verifiably, different in how they fundamentally work. There are cases of the "wrong brain being in the wrong body" - it does happen, it's medically "provable".

However where I don't disagree... Is in that I think people's heavy focus on "gender issues" and just how intrinsic it has become to so many people's sense if identity is, in large part, down to generations of young adults who have now been raised entirely in a world of hyper-consumerism. Corporate entities have created a world that is entirely driven towards shallow, entirely empty, profit-driven pursuits... and it's left people desperately clamouring for a sense of community and personal identity that has been all but completely lost. What we're seeing is young people becoming adults desperate to define themselves - "I am THIS, I am THAT, call me THIS" - because the horrendous truth is that people today have absolutely no sense of who or what they are, or what their purpose is at all.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-12-2016, 03:46 PM #20

Quote:

Maybe the connection is that the last time we were at war was a long time ago and people have developed a better understanding of things like sexuality/gender since then. It's very much a reality that Kellie is a woman and a fantasy to pretend that she's simply a man who wants to dress like a woman (an outdated one at that). Our understanding of lots of things develop over time, physiology/psychology etc, and although I don't think she's tried to 'force' anyone into accepting anything, I don't see any reason why she shouldn't expect acceptance considering the broader understanding we have of the subject these days.

In regards to the OP, no I don't think reassignment surgery affects the voice, but a lot of trans men and women will try and learn a new way of speaking and train their voices, which in time becomes a new natural way of speaking for them. A lot of transgender people don't think it necessary though so you wouldn't hear any difference in their cases.

BBCAN: Erica | Will | Veronica | Johnny | Alejandra | Ryan | Paras
Jamie89 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-12-2016, 03:47 PM #21
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Santa View Post
I actually don't 100% disagree but it's also far from being as simple as that. True transgender issues are very real, have always been very real and will continue to be real under any circumstance. Male and female brains are, verifiably, different in how they fundamentally work. There are cases of the "wrong brain being in the wrong body" - it does happen, it's medically "provable".

However where I don't disagree... Is in that I think people's heavy focus on "gender issues" and just how intrinsic it has become to so many people's sense if identity is, in large part, down to generations of young adults who have now been raised entirely in a world otf hyper-consumerism. Corporate entities have created a world that is entirely driven towards shallow, entirely empty, profit-driven pursuits... and it's left people desperately clamouring for a sense of community and personal identity that has been all but completely lost. What we're seeing is young people becoming adults desperate to define themselves - "I am THIS, I am THAT, call me THIS" - because the horrendous truth is that people today have absolutely no sense of who or what they are, or what their purpose is at all.

Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-12-2016, 03:48 PM #22
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddyTheElf View Post
Bianca Del Rio has lost it
Old 15-12-2016, 03:50 PM #23
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleighmie View Post
Maybe the connection is that the last time we were at war was a long time ago and people have developed a better understanding of things like sexuality/gender since then.
You'd like to think so

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
deep, kelly, maloney, ocean, voice