Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB19 Celebrity Big Brother January 2017 [CBB 19] [All Stars and New Stars] was won by Coleen Nolan.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-12-2016, 09:35 PM #1
Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

Default TIBB CBB UK All Stars Lineup 2016 - Poll [RESULTS, p2 and onwards]

Quote:
Choose your own CBB All Stars line up out of the 214 Celebrity Big Brother UK housemates. Meaning vote for the people you would like to appear on the 2nd edition of TIBB CBB UK All Stars.

10 male and 10 female contestants who receive the most votes from you lot will be chosen as the TIBB CBB UK All Stars lineup for series 2.

Notes:

Male & female pairs (Speidi and Chloe & Stevie) have been separated as two housemates instead of one. Meaning Team Speidi and Team Chlovie will be separate housemates instead of one.

Pete Burns is in the male category, while Kellie Maloney is in the female category. These verdicts were made by Wikipedia, not by me. Controversial, but necessary.

Rules:

1. Vote on the 10 male and 10 female contestants that you would like to appear on a CBB All Stars line up.

2. One vote per person.

3. At least 15-30 votes are required (lists) for the poll to be publish worthy/valid.

4. Voting happens via a poll off site (Survey Monkey), so that the results are a surprise before the reveal.

5. Poll deadline is currently open. Iīll have to see how many votes (lists) i get. Last time i got 43, so thatīs a good target.

What will happen?

After enough people have voted and the deadline has been reached, after some time, i will reveal the results and therefore the final line up. Preferably in a separate topic.

Link to the poll:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/V8MW82G

Last edited by Calderyon; 03-01-2017 at 07:16 PM.
Calderyon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
2016, cbb, closed, lineup, onwards, open, p2, poll, results, stars, tibb, uk, voting