Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB17 Discuss the series (won by Jason Burrill, runner-up Hughie) and all the housemates in this forum.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-12-2016, 10:51 PM #1
Zakaccino

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB18: Saira Khan
Zakaccino

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB18: Saira Khan
Default Georgina and Jackson split

Quote:
Big Brother's Georgina Leigh Cantwell and Jackson Blyton are over, seemingly after a row with his ex.

Reports earlier this year had claimed that Jackson has popped the question to Georgina following their romance in the BBUK house in the summer.

Pictures of Georgina out in London seemingly showed her flashing a bling engagement ring.

"Georgina toasted her engagement with a glass of bubbly," The Sun newspaper reported at the time.

Days later, the pair were in Disneyland just as Jackson had promised on the show.

Georgina told the Daily Star newspaper: "I'm so happy. Jackson promised me he would take me to Disney while we were in the house and now it has actually happened. I literally don't want to leave, it's been a magical trip."

However she didn't comment on the engagement rumours, as Jackson teased his followers on Twitter by asking: "So what's been going on people."

But it looks like we won't be getting a Big Brother wedding any time soon.

"Fresh start. Just in time for the new year," declared Jackson earlier this month amid rumours the pair had split.

According to the Daily Star newspaper, Jackson removed all traces of Georgina from his Instagram pages.

"Erasing all existence. How evil can someone be? Just imagine how horrible that is of a person," Georgina tweeted cryptically.

She then added: "I don't have ex's. I have Y's like, Y the hell did I date you?"

And tweeting a picture of a bottle of "****** boy repellent", Georgina wrote to her followers: "I didn't lose you, you lost me! You'll search for me inside of everyone you're with & I won't be found x"

The former Taking New York star then went on to hint that she and Jackson had broken up over his ex, writing on Twitter: "I'm moving on.... I don't care. I've removed myself from him & her I hope they're happy together now... Please leave me to be and move on."

Georgina later posted: "Please PLEASE stop sending me things to do with Jackson & his ex. It's done & dusted. I am not about to air dirty laundry on social media."

http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv...lit-up-ex.html
A mess

Spoiler:

zakman440 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
georgina, jackon, split