Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB19 Celebrity Big Brother January 2017 [CBB 19] [All Stars and New Stars] was won by Coleen Nolan.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-01-2017, 05:56 PM #1

Default Perez Hilton and Charlotte Crosby want to re-enter the house

http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv...y-js-exit.html

Quote:
Perez Hilton has offered to join the Celebrity Big Brother 2017 line up after Ray J left.

It was confirmed last night that Ray J had quit the house after one week, with 'medical reasons' supposedly behind his exit.

Rylan Clark-Neal confirmed Ray J's departure on Bit On The Side yesterday but didn't give any more details.

Former CBB housemate Perez was quick to offer his services via Twitter, although only "if the price is right".

He took aim at the current Celebrity Big Brother 2017 cast, describing the all stars show as a "Boring season."

Before this year's CBB kicked off, Perez claimed he had been invited to return but show bosses hadn't offered him enough money.

He said: "The price was not right, okay! It was way off.

“I wanted to get paid double and I think I’m worth it."

It's not clear if Ray J will be replaced yet but Perez isn't the only celeb putting themselves forward.

Charlotte Crosby has also revealed hopes of returning to Celebrity Big Brother.

And she wants last year's winner and rumoured boyfriend Stephen Bear to join her.

The pair, who are currently working together on new MTV show Just Tattoo Of Us, apparently weren't asked back for the All Star series.

Speaking to The Sun newspaper, Charlotte claimed it wasn't an All Stars series with no winners of the show on the line up.

"I don’t think [the producers] even called me about it!" Charlotte told the tabloid. “Watching it now I’m feeling nostalgic and I’m missing it…imagine if me, Scotty T and Stephen Bear were in, it would be hilarious.

“Stephen won the series last year so it would make sense to have him in there. It’s not really All Stars when none of the past winners are in!"

Celebrity Big Brother 2017 continues nightly on Channel 5.

Despite Ray J's exit, this week's eviction will still go ahead on Friday night.
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
charlotte, crosby, hilton, house, perez, reenter