Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Remembrance Tributes to forum members that have passed away.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-01-2017, 11:09 PM #1
Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Default RIP

My sister 40 yr old. She'd been trying to get pregnant with her husband for a long time, finally at Christmas she surprised us with an extra gift to announce she was 3 months pregnant. It was the best day of our lives. We cried so hard. Nothing else mattered after that point. We've been tending to her since then, making sure she had everything she needed. We each already had a nickname for the beloved baby. In the scan we could see the baby was lively, always moving. The nurse joked that the baby was dancing and we joked that he/she was exactly like her mother. Her and her husband were excited with baby shopping. They had already bought a cot and a push chair. I was already making plans for my little nephew or niece. This morning they were laughing and off shopping for the baby yet again. Crossed paths with mum as they were heading to ikea...hours later my brother in law tells me my sister is in pain in hospital. My world begins to crumble and nothing else matters. We can't visit them yet. I alert the whole family. Mum says it's probably nothing serious. My other sisters whatsapps me and tells me to pray for the baby. I panick. I alert my other sister in manchester. Hours later, my mum calls me crying...her hopes of becoming a nan, finally, for the first time...gone, just like that.

RIP little one. We loved you so ****ing much already my darling.

I don't know if i'm going to be ok. I can't even see my sister until tomorrow morning. How she must be feeling....

Last edited by Ithinkiloveyoutoo; 28-01-2017 at 11:13 PM.
Ithinkiloveyoutoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
rip