Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB8 Big Brother 8 was won by Brian Belo. Post about 2007's series here.

Old 24-08-2007, 03:18 PM #1

Default Liam\'s remark about Kara this morning

For those who havent watched this mornig, What do you think of Liam's latest Gem?

Liam has shocked the housemates by making an "insensitive" remark about Kara-Louise during this afternoon's podcast.

The group was in sombre mood as the microphone was passed between them at the sofas, with Carole still stewing over last night's decision to swap her piccalilli for a party.

Housemates were instructed to ask the person to their left a question about another member of the group from a sheet provided by Big Brother. But as Liam took his turn, he declared the questions to be "crap", instead opting to ask the twins: "Do you hate Kara-Louise?"

After a shocked silence, the twins responded that they definitely did not, with an embarrassed Amanda complaining: "Liam's mean to everyone." The tree surgeon quickly tried to defend himself, insisting: "I was being nice!...I've pointed out on the radio that everybody likes you, Kara, and you're a nice person."

Although he apologised for his actions before the podcast ended, Carole later took him to task for his "insensitivity", pointing out that Kara-Louise already felt rejected after being voted the worst housemate during yesterday's task.

"I thought they would say 'no, we love her' and we would all go 'yeah, we love her, woohoo!'" he protested, adding a defensive: "I didn't realise that I'd ruined everybody's lives."

"I think you [should've] just not asked the question at all," chided Ziggy, while Carole said: "It went down like a lead balloon, her face just went."

"It's just a bit of a smack in the face with a frying pan, that's all," piped up Brian. "I don't think you realise that 'cos you've got the subtlety of a brick through a window."
Wildcat! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-08-2007, 03:26 PM #2

What an awful little cretin, spreading his poison as usual. He has a huge chip on his shoulder regarding Kara Louise, for whatever reason it is.
Wasted is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-08-2007, 03:30 PM #3
Banned

Banned

There is no end to this guys nastiness. Just think about how this would have been taken, if the commetn was made by soemone else (charley, Nicky, Tracey). But if its from Liam, then, its probably just a funny joke right?
Charleystar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-08-2007, 03:37 PM #4

He is a prick really i dont understand why he hates her so much really he picks on her he would never dare say anything like that to charley or chanelle as he is a pussy who has no balls only picks on the ones who cant stand up for them selfs apart from the twins.
CassetteFinger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
kara, liam's, morning, remark