Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Music This forum is for discussing artists, singles, albums, the charts and anything music-related.

Old 19-03-2017, 08:06 PM #1
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

Default Chloe Martini (EP featuring Vanessa White, Anne-Marie, BB Diamond and Chiara Hunter)

Quote:
Chloe Martini released her new EP Never Twice The Same on Friday, and it’s proven to be an epic celebration of girl power.

Teaming up with four of the hottest female talents around, Chloe is continuing to make her mark as one to watch in the music industry. Following a brief intro, the EP kicks off with ‘Dark Noise’ featuring BB Diamond, which debuted recently. Next there’s ‘You Need My Love’ with Anne-Marie, who is arguably one of the most in-demand talents right now. The EP also features Vanessa White on ‘Faking It’, and ‘Change of Heart’ featuring Chiara Hunter.

Never Twice The Same is a celebration of modern girl power, with soulful vocals from these talented ladies as well as Chloe’s unique sound and production. The EP is full of addictive beats, dance floor vibes and a confidence from all the females involved. You’re guaranteed to feel a sense of empowerment after listening to it.

Speaking about the EP, Chloe said: “R&B 90’s girl bands like TLC, Destiny’s Child and The Good Girls were so iconic and it’s what inspired me to become a producer. We don’t see many women joining their forces together these days just to create great music. There’s an air of self-promotion around at the moment but I feel like female empowerment needs to be about more than just strong individuals championing themselves. I’m not about collaborating with acts simply because ‘they are hot right now’. On this EP, I just wanted to work with some of my favourite female vocalists and embrace the fact that they’re strong and independent but not shy away from their vulnerabilities too.”

Never Twice The Same follows on from Chloe’s debut EP Private Joy. As a self-taught producer and musician, she has been making waves in the industry for a while now. Her incredible remixes of tracks from Destiny’s Child, Sia and more pushed her into the spotlight, garnering support from the likes of Radio 1 along the way. Chloe’s also had the opportunity to perform at some of Europe’s largest festivals, as well as supporting Snakehips and headlining her own tour.

As of late, Chloe has been busy producing for the likes of VanJess and Vanessa White. She also recently collaborated with Ruby Francis on a RnB refix of Ed Sheeran’s ‘Shape of You’. It’s certain that Chloe Martini is one to watch during 2017, and is sure to be the name on everyone’s lips.

Never Twice The Same is available to stream and download now.
Spotify (includes Anne-Marie song): https://open.spotify.com/album/733ZDkZa2cmo1hSNRfo3iY

Serving a Disclosure vibe

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
annemarie, bb, chiara, chloe, diamond, ep, featuring, hunter, martini, vanessa, white