Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

TiBB Big Brother game TiBB Big Brother is a forum-based online Big Brother game.

Old 02-04-2017, 12:00 AM #301
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):

Simoly refuse fo so er uo for u all
Old 02-04-2017, 12:02 AM #302
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarrod View Post
GREG!

Greg, you have lost your place in the Big Brother House. You have 30 seconds to say your goodbyes.
Genuine. If i were svailable to vote, id consider u. Thr theree of u were great but u espesh weee erere **** reallys great duck. I like u leave me alone.
Old 02-04-2017, 12:03 AM #303
folklore

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

folklore

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

Every series of TiBB Big Brother has members asking for votes, including past winners. This year was the first time there were actual threads asking for votes as well. I have never enforced a rule about sending messages out because it happens all the time, and not just in my game either. There are many instances I receive messages myself.

The percentages should show that the voting was close regardless and it really was. There weren't 50 votes cast for the final regardless, so no idea where that came from. I can also confirm, that a lot of the votes cast were from regular and respectable members/viewers/players of the game. Let that be the last of it.

Last edited by Jarrod; 02-04-2017 at 12:03 AM.
Jarrod is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 12:05 AM #304
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
MORGAN!

Morgan, you are the winner of TiBB Big Brother 2017!

Will, congratulations you are this years runner up. It's time to leave the House!
Dude im so happy for you

Gemuinely live spending time with you will. Your are. A graeT man even ****. Evn withoht bb you are great. Iromise im not putting my drunkeness on. Without my drunkendsss unare geat but korgan if u didnt win. I eanted u too, i back the underdiog and you ate age a great inderdog. Youre a great guy im so happy for you dude.
Old 02-04-2017, 12:12 AM #305
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Nominations

Round 1:
Spoiler:

Daniel:
4 points - Riley, I just find him a bit try hard and irritating if I'm honest. He just seems really false to me, plus he's Adam's closest friend and I don't think it's any secret that me and Adam don't get on and I can just sense that these two are gonna be baiting and teaming up all series.

1 point - Josh, I just don't know him very well, I find him a bit odd and annoying, I just think we have different senses of humour and interests and it can't be helped. I found this one much harder than the second but it has to be done.

Marc
Nicky (4 points) - I'm nominating Nicky as they are the only person who has annoyed me since the game has begun. You can't really have a normal conversation with them too. Nice enough, but annoying as hell lol.

Ben (1 point) - Didn't even know this member existed until a few days ago tbh. They haven't exactly done anything wrong but I feel like they have been the least active out of everyone. Wouldn't really be missed if they were to go.

Ronald:
My first nomination at 4 points goes to Greg . I am nominating him because I feel he's too sensitive to be playing the game. I made a joke and he took it as a personal attack. It's big brother!! Greg needs to go .

My second nomination with 1 point is Ben. I'm not really sure who he is and I think that speaks volumes. I haven't seen him in the thread and half the housemates thought he was an intruder . No one wants a housemate who fades into the wallpaper!

Withano:
Ben - 3 He keeps making sassy comments like "well you didnt make an effort to learn my name, when really hes made like 12 posts

Ron - 2* I think the 'vote ron to win' banner/sig is in bad taste

Will:
My first nomination is Riley, he is a lovely member who never has a bad word to say about anyone, however he's major competition so that's why I'm voting for him!

My second nomination is Josh, he's a nice guy but I don't know really know him that well! So therefore I'm nominating him.

3 points to Riley*
2 points to Josh*

Adam:
Auto nom - Marc - Not a fan and he could be a threat (House Controller)
Calderyon - 2 points Not as active
Nicky91 - 8 points I really dislike like him and he annoys me

Riley:
Morgan - 3 Points: I haven't seen her the whole time I've been her and I think that's fookin' rude.
Ben - 2 Points: An irrelevant cow who, when does show up, is a nasty little b*tch.

Cal:
Josh - 2 points - I don't know. He hasn't really made an effort to talk to me and I don't like people who aren't interested in getting to know me or at least speaking to me.*

Riley - 3 points - I don't like how him and Adam seem to be working with each other, it's making me uneasy and if I could get one of them evicted by the forum early on it'd make me feel a lot more comfortable with my position in the house and unfortunately for Riley, Adam is immune so it has to be him.

Greg:
I give 4 points to Nicky**He's lovely but I've hardly seen him talk in the house and if he did speak more, there's only so much chat about Daisy Lowe that I can handle. Also he called Scotlands flag the WORST flag in the world on a thread a few days ago which was a tad rude!

I give 1 point to Ronald. He has a real chance of winning and hardly anyone will nominate him as he's so nice. I'm nominating him so that he doesn't fly under the radar and win.

Josh:
I would like to nominate Ben for 3 points as when I mistook him for a non-housemate, he got mad at me when he could of been much nicer.

I would also like to nominate Ronald for 2 points as he offended you which by saying you weren't on time, but you had family commitments. This hit very hard to home so that's my 2nd nomination.

Ben:
My first will be going to 'Rileyy' There's not a lot reasons to nominate people so you have to look at any tiny reason whatever, but we had a tiny argument today so I will give Riley 3 points x.

2nd - Niky91 - we had a bit of beef outside of the game and it's the only only reason I'm able to think of. 2 points x.

Morgan:
For four points, I have decided to nominate SuperV. Although a close friend of mine, he is playing in a different time zone and because of that he wasn't unable to put full effort into the task. This means he may not be a useful asset to the group, so would benefit everybody if he left.*

For one point, I have decided to nominate Nicky. Again, although a close friend, he Cast caused some ripples in the group (especially with players such as Jack) so could divide he House - and also didn't put full effort into the task we were set.

Calderyon:
4 points to*Super V*- He is currently the least active housemate so far in this process.*

1 point to*Ben (SlayBB)*- Because he is the second least active housemate so far in this process.

Jack:
Ronald 4 points Nicky 1 point. Ronald- I'm nominating Ronald as i've not got to know him, I've not seen him post at all since i arrived late friday night. Nicky- I've not spoken to Nicky at all since joining this game, I feel he's too inactive.

SuperV:
For 3 points I am going to nominate Will.

Will is the favourite to win and I think the earlier he leaves the better for not only my game but my wardrobe space! (He has taken up all of mine and Rogers but roger doesn't have many clothes anyways because he is a puppy...)

and for 2 points I am going to nominate Withano. We haven't spoke yet and is one of the players I least connect to.

Round 2:
Spoiler:

TOM
Adam*He is literally insufferable. He causes **** and makes out he's the 'innocent' one yet insults people and is just embarrassing in general. The fact he tried to cause **** before I was even in the house really left me with a sour opinion on him straight away, and I thought he might've changed. Nope. Of course he didn't. If you're reading this Adam I hope you know if you take a game stupid amounts of serious then you're going to pay the consequences. Have a great day!

Nicky*Doesn't try and demands for people to tell him their nominations. I've had enough of him already...

CAL
Marc - 4 points - I think he'll win and I want to win so he needs to go!*
SuperV - 1 point - He hasn't put in as much effort as everyone else so it's only far he gets evicted.

JOSH
I would like to nominate SuperV for 4 points as he is very inactive due to living in Australia and therefore doesn't engage in conversation.
I want to also nominate Marc for 1 as I don't like him as for some reason he comes across as sly.

DANIEL
3 points - Josh, he's too inactive and I feel like he tries a bit too hard to fit in and follow the general crowd (e.g. when Ben got evicted the other night) idk it's a shame I've just not got to know him and I don't know whether that's a fault of my own or not but I just don't feel like I'd miss him as much as the others. Sorry!*

2 points - SuperV, been ridiculously inactive to the point where it isn't really fair on the other housemates. I just don't find it fair if someone else loses their plate to someone who isn't committed to the game. That's the only reason I have to go with tbqh.

MORGAN
For 3 points I would like to nominate Nicky even though I love him, because he had been posting little digs and hinting he wants to leave. The house doesn't need that after recent events.*

For 2 points I would like to nominate SuperV, and again even though I love him I don't think he had shown enough commitment to the game, therefore deserves to leave over other housemates.

GREG:
I give 4 points to Nicky. He said he "didn't even care about this game" or something along those lines. If that's the case then he doesn't deserve to be here in my honest humble opinion! He's also been EXPOSED for trying to find out people's nominations. He also said he "couldn't remember if he'd done the task" which is a load of bollocks!

I give 1 point to SuperV. I'm sure he's lovely but I've literally seen him post about once during the whole process. I don't think he shows enough commitment to BB so I wouldn't feel guilty if he got the boot!

RILEY:
I would like to automatically nominate Cal is I think he's my biggest competition and this is probably the only time he will go up.* (House Controller)

I would like to give 7 points to Daniel as okay I did apologise to him which was sincere but he's really the only one who I have had beef with and let's face it he didn't deserve to win the Bachelor!

I would like to give 3 points to Will because of the argument and the awful thing he said to Adam I mean how rude! And I feel like he might be being fake nice to me since he returned.

I feel like this is a clique in the house (along with Jack, Tom and Greg but I don't have any points left) and I'm not going to the end with this lot just for them to nominate me because I'm not in their group I mean HELLO do I look thick or somethin?

CALDERYON:
3 points to SuperV - Cause i think he is the least active housemate in this process.*

2 points to Nicky91 - Cause although a nice guy, he is the second least active member in the process at the moment.

SUPERV:
I'm going to nominate Will for 4 points. This is for strategic reasons, Will is definitely a favourite to win. I hope that by nominating him for 4 points will push me up the ladder and resulting in me not being nominated.

And for 1 point I am going to nominate Withano. Withano hasn't spoken to me really at all during this entire competition and I can't find any other reason to nominate anyone else.

WILL:
My first nomination is Adam, he is a vile piece of work who needs to go! I can't stand him! Never come across such a disgusting person in all my life. I honestly hate him, god knows why he is still around on the forum! He is absolutely awful, dirt on the bottom of my heels! VILE RAT SCUM!

My second nomination is Nicky, he is a lovely member but I have no idea where I stand with him. I don't know if he's genuine and just can't work him out! He's is nice though but I just don't know.

MARC:
Josh (3) - He seems like a friendly guy, but in terms of contribution he hasn't brought much, and for that, he should go.*

SuperV (2) - Similar reasons to Josh tbh. I do quite like SuperV and have enjoyed reading some of his posts across the forum in the past, but he just hasn't been active enough to justify his place in the game.

JACK:
4 points Nicky 1 Point superv* Nicky-I've nominated Nicky as i don't think he wants to be in the game and he's not that active at all.* SuperV-We've been in the game a good few days now and SuperV just hasn't been active enough and i've not gotten to know him properly like i have with the others.

WITHANO:
Same reason for both housemates. I think private messaging in general is poor sportsmanship at best, and cheating at worst. And they got away with it scott-free!

Will 3
Nicky 2

ADAM:
Will - 4 Such and evil vile nasty self centred person who is not playing the game fairly. Daniel - 1 Part of a 3 sum who are in an alliance

Round 3
Spoiler:

Morgan:
For 4 points I have decided to nominate Josh. I understand he has an operation tomorrow and I wish him the best of luck but unfortunately the last few days displayed an inactive game so being on the block would perhaps give others a chance.*

For 1 point I have decided to nominate Daniel. Even though I, again, love him, for him not to participate in the Homebase 11 task considering how long was allocated doesn't prove to me his commitment, and without that it doesn't show he wants to win.*

RILEY:
Josh - 3 Points: I like Josh but he has broken his neck poor him and I just don't think he will be around much and he needs to rest so I don't think that the Big Brother house is the right place for him at the minute.
Withano - 2 Points: Also seems nice but we haven't really got to know each other that well.

CALDERYON:
4 points to SuperV - Again because he is the least active housemate currently in this process.*
1 point to Tom - Because he is the second least active housemate in the process currently. Also because of him arriving the house later, i have gotten to know him less than the others.

CAL:
Marc - 4 points - I just can't figure Marc out. I don't know how he's trying to play this game or who he likes and doesn't like which makes me unnerved so for now I'm going to stick with him as my main nomination.*

Riley - 1 point - I'm pretty unsure as to whether Riley likes me or not. This makes me uneasy as I can't read what he'll do with his nominations or his power in the future should he get it, so my second nomination is Riley.

MARC:
Daniel (3) - This is my first tactical vote of the game, even though I didn't want to make any before it all started. However, since the game has stalled quite a bit and nothing much has happened recently, I feel like now it's time to split groups apart (I say groups and not alliances because I don't believe in all this alliance talk that has been going on). Plus there's not long left and I see Daniel as a potential finalist and getting rid of one will do me the world of good.

Greg (2) Pretty much the same reasons for nominating Daniel. I feel like if Greg and Daniel were to be evicted then that would leave Cal, who I believe is the third member of this group (nothing wrong with having these groups btw), exposed. I'd like to point out that I have enjoyed getting to know Greg and Daniel better throughout this, but these decisions must be made.

GREG:
I*give 2 points to Tom because when he asked Josh if he'd be able to play any of the game AT ALL because of his neck it sounded a tad rude and insensitive and a bit like he was desperate for him to leave so that he could eliminate some competition.

I give 3 points to Josh. I feel sorry for him due to the neck situation l however he said he can't nominate due to his neck even though he was able to type and post on the thread? Doesn't really make any sense and smells like game playing / an excuse to not nominate.

WILL:
My nominations are Josh and Super V just purely based on inactivity. I really like everyone atm so this is very difficult.

3 points to Josh, 2 points to Super V.

TOM:
2 points - Riley - he seemed to really like Adam when he was in the house and j honestly don't think I can trust him, he could go either way and that worries me a tad!

3 points - Josh - he's not really trying
Like I know he broke his neck and I'm sorry about that, that must be horrendous but he seems to be able to post and the fact he says he can't nominate when it takes seconds... There is no point of him being here anymore if he's just going to sail through...

JACK:
4 points for Riley 1 greg. Riley I nominate him as I see him as one of the biggest competion for me.*Gregg I nominate him as he seems to be very inactive and I've still not had a the chance to speak to him

JOSH:
tom 3 points for questioning me about my illness
Babayaro nfor 2 for pranking everyone saying he is gonna quit

WITHANO:
Cal 3 - I think I've had conversations inside the house with literally everybody else

Cald 2 - he was very serious in the only conversation ive had with him

DANIEL:
3 points - Josh, not spoke to him nowhere near as much as the other players. I hope his operation goes well and I'd love to get to know him later but I have to go with him because I get on with the others a lot more than him.

2 points - Cald, this was SUPER hard. I just don't have a lot in common with him and tend to speak to him a lot less than the others. I hope we get to know each other later on though, he seems a lovely person.

SUPERV:
My first nomination for 1 points is Riley, I feel like Riley is not only a house favourite but also a fan favourite. If we keep him in here till the end he definitely will win. For 4 points I'm nominating Tom, This if for strategy, it is likely that I am going to nominated once again so if I take a housemate onto the block with me that I think I can beat with public votes, it will keep me safe.

Round 4:
Spoiler:

Riley:
4 Points - Tom: It's obvious we don't get along in the house, we both want each other gone so it just comes down to who can survive the longest. 1 point - Daniel: I haven't seen him much lately, a lot less than everyone else.

WILL
Riley - 3 points*- He's really friendly and a good friend but not liking how he's been treating Tom.

Morgan 2 points* - Love him but sometimes he's not very active.

WITHANO
Tom 3
Riley 2

I really do like them both, but they have spent pages arguing with each other. It almost comes across as the equivalent of trying to get airtime tbh.*
I would rather live in the house with just one of them because theyre both hilarious when the other is offline.

CALDERYON
3 pts. to Tom - Because of him being the only new one among us oldies and arriving 6 days later than us and i have got to know the others more than him. Also currently he is the only in the house who didn´t participate in the BB Radio task.

2 pts. to Daniel - Because even though all of us are very active, he is currently the least active housemate in this process out of us that are still left.

MORGAN
For 4 points I'd like to nominate Daniel as he hasn't really been around for the task and I don't feel as close to him as I do the others.*

For 1 point I'd like to nominate Cal because again he wasn't around much for the task which required a group effort.

GREG
I give 3 points to Morgan. I've never had a proper conversation with him or found anything he's had to say funny/ interesting. Also he doesn't post very much in comparison to others. Harsh but true!

I give 2 points to Tom. He always seems to be involved in some sort of drama. I find it very false and attention seeking and I think he needs to be brought down a peg or two.

CAL
1. Riley - 4 points - He's been very rude to me and a few other housemates recently and I don't think he deserves to be here because of that.*

2. Calderyon - 1 point - I haven't interacted with him at all and he hasn't made an effort with me. I don't think he brings much to the house I'm afraid so I think he should leave as we move into a later stage of the game.

TOM
4 points- Riley- I just want him gone now. Me nominating him the other day made him all the more cocky and desperate and attacky and I cba

1 point- Greg - I can also imagine him coming for me for nominating him but he took it very well so I'm only giving one point

DANIEL
4 points - Riley, think he's a big threat to win the game. He commits the most out of anyone and I can see this poring popular with certain members of the forum. Sorry Riley gal you might want to win but this strategic bitch wants it more!

1 point - Calderyon, just the person I speak to the least and have the least in common with.

Round 5:
Spoiler:

My first nom is Marc, he is a big threat I guess!

3 points.*

My second nom is Morgan, very difficult but just on who I talk to most I guess.*

2 points.

CAL
3 points - Riley - He's a big threat to win and I think he has a lot of fans at this point so I'm nominating him in the hope of him being evicted.*

2 points - Marc - Obviously he has a large fan base as he got voted back in with a very high percentage so I'm nominating him in the hope of him being evicted.

MORGAN:
For 3 points I would like to nominate Cal. Although I love him he hasn't been as active as the rest of the cast of late and I have the smallest bond with him.

For 2 points I would like to nominate Daniel. He seems to be the least talkative out of everyone and we don't have much of a connection.

DANIEL:
3 points - Riley, biggest threat. He's great at challenges and stuff but I don't want him to win! Sorry girl.

2 points - Marc, hasn't really made an effort with me since I come back. Glad he's back in the game but would I miss her if she went again? (well yes I would but probably the least out of everyone else left)

WITHANO:
Daniel 3. Sort of get the impression he wants to be here the least*
Riley 2. He pretty regularly brings a negative tone to the game

RILEY
4 Points Cal: I still feel like he doesn't like me and wants me gone, he has explicitly said he wants me gone before and I think he's probably nominated me every single time.*

1 Point Marc: He was already evicted so I don't think it's fair that he could win when he's missed out on tasks.

MARC
Cal (4) - He's probably the most likely to win atm so of course I am going to do my best to prevent that from happening.

Riley (1) - I'm 99% sure that I will be nominated, but if there's any chance of that not happening then I need to add more to Riley's points total as I think he's likely to be nominated as well, meaning this extra point and the four I gave to Cal might push them both ahead of me. I doubt it though.

CALDERYON
3 points to*Marc*- He has already been evicted once in this series and i think it might be unfair to nominate someone else from the house for most points since they have been there from the start.

2 points to*Daniel-X*- Cause he has been currently the least active in the house (House thread). Maybe i feel closer to the others than him.

GREG
I give 2 points to Morgan. I've never had a proper conversation with him and all he really talks about is 21 pilots who are ****E and I'm sick of hearing about it.

I give 3 points to Riley. I wasn't going to nominate him but he annoyed me when he was like "don't nominate me because I tried hard in the task". Like babes we all tried hard in the task. He's not special or above anyone and those comments just seemed really cheeky.

Looked at this for about 9 seconds so dunno if i read this right, but as far as i can tell by my 9 secs my inly bites were form super v

Im so sorry to anyone i vited for

I came in with a plan to vite for the front runnedrs cos im a had loser and i wantedmto sin but there eas a reason for fromt trunners being foprint runners, youre ****ing great man. Serious. So, i dint care if i read it wrong and others voted foreme. I genuinely love you sll. I found it super difficukt to vite fir any if you cos toyiyoure all great man. I genuinely coukd never use a legitimate personak reason agaunst any if you cis ur all great man
Old 02-04-2017, 12:14 AM #306
Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

Favourites (more):

Congrats With for 4th place, even though you nom´d me

Last edited by Calderyon; 02-04-2017 at 12:14 AM.
Calderyon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 12:14 AM #307
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

And ron.

Being serious

At everyone
But mostly ron

I voted you in the first wek

And my reason wasmsumin like this

I find his vote ron tk win banner in bad taste

Cos i do

3 days later, half the contestants had a vote me to win banner, you trendsetter

You ate honestly, the buggest legend i jnow, i would have not habe voted you a second time

Big love to all
Old 02-04-2017, 12:16 AM #308
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Fml. Sumin about your banner ron. I voted u cos ur banner. And then like two days kater EVERYBIDY had a banner. And i fee, si bad ron. Youre such a ledgend.
Old 02-04-2017, 12:17 AM #309
I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):

Drink some black coffee and eat dry toast

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 12:18 AM #310
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam. View Post
I am actually so glad Morgan managed to win something after so many failed attempts
Dude same. Congrats everyone but i have such a brit instict to back the underdog, many congratulations morgan, i would have voted you if i was around to di so.
Old 02-04-2017, 12:21 AM #311
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will. View Post
Ouch. This makes me a bit sad nut it was always ginna be between you two. Joint prize?
Old 02-04-2017, 12:22 AM #312
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blurryface View Post
I'm not blaming anyone, I'm just disappointed in Will with the fact he is making drama out of the way I chose to drum up support. I thought I was close to him and never believed he would oust me like this tbh. There's no need to cause drama over it. What's done is done and I'm willing to forgive if others are.
Hmm
Old 02-04-2017, 12:27 AM #313
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg! View Post
Withano! Have you been having a good night hon?
Dude im only catching up. Love that theres drama. Wouldnt have it any other way. Congrats on third you ****ing beaut.
Old 02-04-2017, 12:30 AM #314
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
Yay at me getting withano 4th. I only voted you bc you didn't make a thread asking for votes. I don't take well to desperation! Just ask Jake when he tried seducing me with a ken russell mask!

Congrats Morgan though, well deserved
Thanks dude! Honestly, when im half way to death, your eurovision will be a tibb highlight. Im happy fir morgan, and will, theynwere my final two. And greg lol. He was also a final two. 30 days with strangers and you just are happy fir every outcome. Make sense of this paragraph, i cant.
Old 02-04-2017, 12:31 AM #315
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam. View Post
I love fake drunks
Hahahahhahaha. Im so serious. Haha but then again you in general.
Old 02-04-2017, 12:42 AM #316
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Homestly jarrod. I am so grateful at you hosting this. I dont play tibb games often because it seems super cliquey, but to give this its first credit, this was not. I made genuine friends with literally everbody that partook. And i honestly would have been happy at any winner. Youre honestly all great.
I hope you can all take my nominatioins in stride, i never used any personal reasons, there wasnt a reason to. Anytime i voted somebidy, i made an actice attempt to get to know that person.
Honestly, adam, you just are a legend, I really domt carr what others say. Youre hilarious. I feel like there is a difference between you-adam, and tibb-adam. And i only know tibb-adam, but as a housemate, tibb-adam is simply excellent. I would love to get to know real-adam. I refuse to believe you arent half as hilarious as tibb-adam. Similar can be said for riley. You brought the drams and i love you for it.
Everyone else as a house you just are great. You just are.
I forgot my point. Big love to jarrod. No hard feeling for anyone else. Loved spending time with the lot of ya x
Old 02-04-2017, 12:44 AM #317
I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):

real me is what you get

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 12:52 AM #318
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

I just do need to pass out. I know the mass-PM might seem in bad taste, Will but, honsetly, you, and morgan are such worthy winners. And I dont think mass-PMs are much more out of taste than individual threads. Well done to the pair of ya, hope to see you both more othen. Same goes for every other housemate.
Old 02-04-2017, 12:56 AM #319
Marc

Favourites (more):
BB10: Marcus
BB6: Science

Marc

Favourites (more):
BB10: Marcus
BB6: Science

@ drunk Withano
Babayaro. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 12:57 AM #320
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babayaro. View Post
@ drunk Withano
Dont encourage me
Old 02-04-2017, 01:01 AM #321
Lisa Scott-Lee Expert

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 6: Siannise

Lisa Scott-Lee Expert

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 6: Siannise

Thanks Withy
Wizard. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 01:08 AM #322

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

I can reveal now, that had the last task result not happened, the noms would have been considerably different for me. 50% at least.

Last edited by Calderyon; 02-04-2017 at 01:50 AM.
Old 02-04-2017, 01:40 AM #323
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

I can also reveal that im only pretending to be drunk

Last edited by Withano; 02-04-2017 at 01:41 AM.
Withano is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 01:50 AM #324

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Good work.
Old 02-04-2017, 01:57 AM #325
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

No but srsly why didnt i win

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
7pm, 8pm, 930pm, big brother 2017, closed, final, friday, live, open, revealed, saturday, tibb, tonight, voting, winner