Notices

BB18 Big Brother 18 UK was shown on Channel 5 in June and July 2017, and was won by Isabelle with Raph second. Discuss the series here.

Old 26-06-2017, 12:17 AM #26
baddie

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Michele
CBB22: Natalie Nunn

baddie

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Michele
CBB22: Natalie Nunn

They can't really remove everyone that makes no sense... They removed the right person imo.

armand.kay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-06-2017, 12:23 AM #27

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece(: View Post
Deborah was literally shouting I'm not going to fight her as well.
Oh I forgot about that, thank you!

Like yeah she was confrontational but I don't see how she was any more 'aggressive' than Ellie, who doesn't get labelled aggressive? Regardless, both sisters made themselves look better with the aftermath of it all
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-06-2017, 12:23 AM #28
Locke.

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
CBB20: Paul Danan

Locke.

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
CBB20: Paul Danan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilbro View Post
Deborah should've got a warning IMO (maybe she has, we'll find out tomorrow), but no way an ejection. I just don't agree with an ejection when people have stayed in for worse (in this series and in general) and I hold that opinion with Lotan and Kayleigh if they were ejected based on their actions alone.
I'm not saying Deborah should've came to Ellie in that way, but it's how Ellie clearly advocated violence and acted surprised and attacked when Deborah ran to her. Like, Deborah felt bad for how she acted, and Ellie didn't even care that she literally asked to be hit and instead painted herself out to be a victim, saying she felt the most intimidated? What? If Deborah went for her I'd understand but I think provoking her and Deborah running up the stairs to her without acting upon violence put her on a higher ground. I might need to rewatch, but did Deborah actually try and go for her, or did she just run to her? I don't remember either of them going for each other.

I'll go back to my point, which is probably Big Brother's logic. Lotan, TomChanelle and Kayleigh have been aggressive (I really need to rewatch Deb tonight again, but I do not think her actions have been to their levels) but what sets Lotan and Kayleigh apart from everyone is what they said. Kayleigh made very physical threats of violence, as did Lotan. If they were evicted based on their actions then yeah, I'd agree that Chanelle and MAYBE Deb should be ejected, but I just hold a belief that Deborah was calmer and more sincere than quite a few.
I don't think there was really the opportunity for either Deborah or Ellie to actually hit one another because of the amount of people inbetween and around them, but from the way she charged up the stairs towards her it was very threatening, and I do believe that if a male housemate ran towards another housemate like that then they absolutely would be ejected (and far more people would be calling for it to happen if it wasn't done).

You're right that we may see some warnings handed out in tomorrow's show. I assumed they'd just show all that tonight as they showed Lotan's removal, but I just watched the facebook clip of them telling the house Lotan is gone and they mentioned about talking to other housemates individually later in the day, so maybe.
Locke. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-06-2017, 12:33 AM #29

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke. View Post
I don't think there was really the opportunity for either Deborah or Ellie to actually hit one another because of the amount of people inbetween and around them, but from the way she charged up the stairs towards her it was very threatening, and I do believe that if a male housemate ran towards another housemate like that then they absolutely would be ejected (and far more people would be calling for it to happen if it wasn't done).

You're right that we may see some warnings handed out in tomorrow's show. I assumed they'd just show all that tonight as they showed Lotan's removal, but I just watched the facebook clip of them telling the house Lotan is gone and they mentioned about talking to other housemates individually later in the day, so maybe.
Hm I would agree with you and I do agree that sometimes there are double standards but Jamie O'Hara did a pretty similar thing in January's CBB without getting ejected. And that's the problem, in both cases, both were restricted, so we're only left wondering what would've happened if they were alone. I'm trying to be impartial because I do stan Deb but based on how she said she wasn't going to fight Ellie and how remorseful she was, I doubt she had it in her to actually hit her. Her and Hannah approach housemates and argue close to their face and I imagine it would've just been like that. Ellie wouldn't have hit her regardless though, that I can say with confidence.

Yeah, I would've imagined they'd have shown them too, but they were pushing it for time tonight, and there will definitely be a lot of warnings in tomorrow's show. Also, Chanelle's warning came in the highlights show following Kayleigh's ejection, so we can only assume they're gonna follow that same type of production.
I just don't see how Deb, Ellie, Tom? and Chanelle couldn't go without a group warning tbh
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
deborah, removed, sisters